Marvels Martial Arts women vs DC Martial Arts women

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
No mind raping via shutting off someone brain or hindering their abilities (Psylocke blades still work though)

Elektra
Psylocke

vs

Lady Shiva
Batgirl

Pre reboot.

DarkSaint85
Elektra screams at them evil face

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/1/15047/1048442-998642_13_page11_super.jpg

Werewolf582
Team 2.

relentless1
Shiva or Cass would own by themselves, team 2 easy

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
laughing out loud

No.

Silent Master
Originally posted by relentless1

Yea, but you probably also believe they'd beat Gamora and Mantis.

relentless1
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

No.

uhh, yeah Happy Dance

Golgo13
Team 2, because I wouldn't put Psylocke in the same level as either Batgirl or Shiva without TP/TK.

Existere
Marvel's team is overpowered. They win.

Golgo13
No, TP. I don't think they're too overpowered. Especially after what Cass and Shiva have done in the past.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Golgo13
Team 2, because I wouldn't put Psylocke in the same level as either Batgirl or Shiva without TP/TK.
After being trained by Ogun, she earned her place in the top martial artists league. Even prior to that, she was easily one of the most skilled X-Men.

She's still inferior to Wolverine for example, but she can definitely kick some major ass.

Silent Master
carver only disallowed TP, he didn't say anything about Psylocke's TK.

StiltmanFTW
Correct. And that means non-Remender Betsy solos.

StyleTime
Even without TK/TP, Psylocke still gets to use her psi blade here. The psi blade is still a one-shot KO.

Stats wise, Elektra and Psylocke are on-panel bullet timers. Is Shiva?

Golgo13
Cass definitely is and Shiva was fast enough to stalemate her. Shiva was also fast enough to own Shadow dragon. Someone who easily fooled Superman with speed. Some say PIS, but whatever.

DTM
Originally posted by Golgo13

Id agree with this 100%.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.