Dove Vs Spider-Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DV_zpsirrdybb5.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/JD_zpsofkfzupn.jpg

carver9
Spider Woman wins via Pheromones.

Golgo13
I don't think Pheremones will work.

carver9
Why?

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Why?

Her super awareness powers, plus she's fought off mind fudge related powers before.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
Her super awareness powers, plus she's fought off mind fudge related powers before.

Her powers worked on Hulk though and Hulk has some of the best TP resistance fts in comics. Then it was an enraged Hulk. It also worked on Wrecker as well. A full powered Wrecker.

Golgo13
Her powers worked on Hulk though and Hulk has some of the best TP resistance fts in comics. Then it was an enraged Hulk. It also worked on Wrecker as well. A full powered Wrecker.

That maybe true, but Hawk and Dove get their powers from Lords of Chaos and Order. Very high mystical beings that protect them and warn them of danger, just like Spider-Man. It may or may not work, because of this.

carver9
Originally posted by Golgo13
That maybe true, but Hawk and Dove get their powers from Lords of Chaos and Order. Very high mystical beings that protect them and warn them of danger, just like Spider-Man. It may or may not work, because of this.

Lol...you really don't have any proof though. You're just guessing. Just let me win Golgo.

Golgo13
Lol...you really don't have any proof though. You're just guessing. Just let me win Golgo.

I'm not saying it's not going to work, just not 100% convinced. Let's do two fights:

1. With no powers.
2. With powers.

Go!

carver9
Spider W 7/10 w/powers
Spider 3/10 w/o powers - could be lower than that

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.