Dr.Doom swaps with Lex Luthor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Go back to the start of Dcnu 52.

Instead of Lex Luthor, Dr.Doom rises and becomes the main enemy of Superman..

In the start of Marvel Now instead of Dr.Doom, Lex Luthor rises as the main enemy of Iron Man..

Which hero is more F??!;Ked of the 2?
Superman or Iron Man?

Doom has all his powers, plus Lex Luthors resources..

Lex has his powers(suit), plus Dr.Dooms resources..

tkitna
Superman is screwed. Besides Doom's magic, if it ever came down to a face to face encounter, he's also smarter and more ruthless than Lex in my opinion.

relentless1
if it was Lex against the FF id say that Doom has the advantage but putting Lex against Tony makes me afraid for Iron Man

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
if it was Lex against the FF id say that Doom has the advantage but putting Lex against Tony makes me afraid for Iron Man

Why is that?

Mindset
Why would you pit Lex against IM and not Reed?

Supermex
Originally posted by Mindset
Why would you pit Lex against IM and not Reed?

I think it be interesting I guess..

2 smartvguys in armored suits.

I have 2 say thou that Reed vs Lex is not a bad idea in this format 2..

Bentley
Reed would give Luthor an even bigger inferiority complex.

relentless1
Because Lex would mop the floor with Tony but Reed would best him for sure

Supermex
Originally posted by relentless1
Because Lex would mop the floor with Tony but Reed would best him for sure

Mop!!??

With Tony?? I Dont see it.
Lex might win, but mop up Iron Man?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Dr. Doom fails like he always does, because he is a Villain and comics and stuf.

Lex fails like he always does, because he is a Villain and comics and stuff.

Supermex
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Dr. Doom fails like he always does, because he is a Villain and comics and stuf.

Lex fails like he always does, because he is a Villain and comics and stuff.

So why you here then?
Failed post of the year so far

carver9
Originally posted by tkitna
Superman is screwed. Besides Doom's magic, if it ever came down to a face to face encounter, he's also smarter and more ruthless than Lex in my opinion.

This. Doom is an extremely powerful Mage. Superman needs to stay far away from him and Doom doesn't mind killing. Then he has shields and his armor can also take a punch.

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, isn't Chaos magic more powerful in DC? Using a crossover, I know, but still....

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Supermex
So why you here then?
Failed post of the year so far

You stips make it a comic fight not a form fight, DC New 52 and Marvel now. This was the only logical answer to your question. I am here to help you. No need to thank me, brah. thumb up

pym-ftw
Villains have won fights before raver

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
This. Doom is an extremely powerful Mage. Superman needs to stay far away from him and Doom doesn't mind killing. Then he has shields and his armor can also take a punch.
Superman punches hella hard though. And lulz @ staying away from doom, it's not like Superman has fought mages before. Worse come to worse, superman would peel him out of his armor at super speed.

-Pr-
Doom doesn't mind killing... Okay? Since when does Lex mind? Sure, he might like to play with his food before eating it, but he's never been averse to a body count.

abhilegend
He blew up a planet just for the heck of it FFS.

quanchi112
So why you here then?
Failed post of the year so far Based off his logic the villain always loses. Worst logic ever. Based off his logic Spiderman beats Darkseid, Doomsday, and Anti Monitor because he's the good guy.

Worst post I've seen in ages.

quanchi112
Originally posted by pym-ftw
Villains have won fights before raver He clearly doesn't read enough comics.

Caps Conscience
Doom might as well kryptonite personified. If Tony has any sort of understanding of who lex is, he shouldn't have a problem beating him.

playa1258
Doom would get space tossed into the sun, and Lex would curbstomp Tony.

Caps Conscience
Originally posted by playa1258
Doom would get space tossed into the sun, and Lex would curbstomp Tony.

You sir, must be high to make such a prepubescent assertion.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Caps Conscience
Doom might as well kryptonite personified. If Tony has any sort of understanding of who lex is, he shouldn't have a problem beating him.
Yeah, no. Superman would beat the shit out of Doom in a forum fight or comics. Remember the time Doom ran away from Superman to his embassy?

Mindset
Doom would beat Supes.

JayDaDon
Doom prevails. Lex would really have to be on his A game.

carver9
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Doom prevails. Lex would really have to be on his A game.

Agreed. Can't see Lex beating Ironman...at all. Unless he has some one sided prep but if Tony knows Lex as an enemy, Lex would lose every single time. Everything about Tony is better than Lex.

quanchi112
Originally posted by abhilegend
Yeah, no. Superman would beat the shit out of Doom in a forum fight or comics. Remember the time Doom ran away from Superman to his embassy? Wrong. Doom is smarter, has weakness exploitation, and is generally considered here to beat Superman. Deal with it.

JayDaDon
Agreed. Can't see Lex beating Ironman...at all. Unless he has some one sided prep but if Tony knows Lex as an enemy, Lex would lose every single time. Everything about Tony is better than Lex.

I wouldn't go THAT far to be honest. It would be an awesome game of wits to see but I would give Stark the edge but they would probably keep eachother on their toes.

-Pr-

laughing out loud

carver9
I speak the truth.

One_Angry_Scot
I speak the truth.

http://i.imgur.com/n7zEX9k.gif

-Pr-
I speak the truth.

Originally posted by -Pr-
laughing out loud

Supermex
Originally posted by JayDaDon
I wouldn't go THAT far to be honest. It would be an awesome game of wits to see but I would give Stark the edge but they would probably keep eachother on their toes.

Agree..

lol at pro. saying Lex mops up Tony..

JayDaDon
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
http://i.imgur.com/n7zEX9k.gif

Lol he just thought he was gonna sit there and take it he was afraid dat ass whuppin was coming laughing out loud

Golgo13

Lex is overall smarter than Tony, IMO.

psycho gundam
Go back to the start of Dcnu 52.

Instead of Lex Luthor, Dr.Doom rises and becomes the main enemy of Superman..

In the start of Marvel Now instead of Dr.Doom, Lex Luthor rises as the main enemy of Iron Man..

Which hero is more F??!;Ked of the 2?
Superman or Iron Man?

Doom has all his powers, plus Lex Luthors resources..

Lex has his powers(suit), plus Dr.Dooms resources.. DC = Doom's comics

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Lex is overall smarter than Tony, IMO.

I'm surprise you would say that!!

Has DC ever lost a fight to Marvel in a even paired matchup? In your opinion..

Golgo13
I'm surprise you would say that!!

Has DC ever lost a fight to Marvel in a even paired matchup? In your opinion..

eek!

Depends on the fight.

tkitna
Then he has shields and his armor can also take a punch.

I don't think his shields and armor are going to do much against Supes. Sentry walked right through them, but then again, Sentry is superior to Supes, so you might have a point.

Happy Dance

Prof. T.C McAbe
Lex is smarter than Tony but also more arrogant and this would be his downfall.

Decimus
This
Originally posted by psycho gundam
DC = Doom's comics
yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.