The desire to prove a point...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Which of the following is most likely to eat every bit of his defeated enemies raw brains just to prove a point?

The point being: "I own you!!"

Here are the contestants:

1) Thanos...
2) Dr Doom...
3) Lex Luthor...
4) Dracula...
5) Hulk...

DarkSaint85
Lex. The others would consider it beneath them, and for all their egos, don't let it get the better of them.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Lex. The others would consider it beneath them, and for all their egos, don't let it get the better of them.

Think about Dooms actions in "Unthinkable" (or something close to that)...

You dont think Doom would eat Reeds brains if he thought it would prove he was better than Reed?

DarkSaint85
That's the thing; Doom already KNOWS (or at least, thinks) he's better than Reed.

TheLordofMurder
That's the thing; Doom already KNOWS (or at least, thinks) he's better than Reed.

I dont think so..

Deep down inside, I think he knows hes inferior to Reed, so that's why he strives to humiliate and one up Reed...

Remember when Terrax had Sue, Johnny, and Ben on the ropes and Doom told Terrax to hold because Reed had to be present to see the Fantastic Four defeated?

Doom has been consumed with proving he's smarter than Reed since their college days...

DarkSaint85
Not so much these days. Ever since Valeria, really. See his actions and speeches during the Incursions.

TheLordofMurder
I remember the writer of Unthinkable saying that whenever Doom says "this does not concern me," what he is really saying is "this has nothing to do with my revenge on Richards."

TheLordofMurder
Not so much these days. Ever since Valeria, really. See his actions and speeches during the Incursions.

Well, you dont expect Doom to come out and admit that Reed is smarter than him do you?

Scoobless
Since its eating, going with Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.