Anti Monitor vs Galactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at peak who wins?

quanchi112
Galactus wins.

relentless1
Ha! Anti Monitor owns Galactus, this guy can remake matter and destroy multiple universes at a whim. Even the Spectre couldn't puck with him, what can big G do to him?

quanchi112
Originally posted by relentless1
Ha! Anti Monitor owns Galactus, this guy can remake matter and destroy multiple universes at a whim. Even the Spectre couldn't puck with him, what can big G do to him? Spectre purposely did not kill him due to Am's fate being tied in with the fate of the heroes. Context. Am was sropped cold after the heroes found out what was happening to the universes. He was not able to easily beat on the heroes he fought. Look at Supergirl beating his ass or the flash contesting him.

Galactus feasts on his energy.

Golgo13
AM.

SquallX
Originally posted by quanchi112
Spectre purposely did not kill him due to Am's fate being tied in with the fate of the heroes. Context. Am was sropped cold after the heroes found out what was happening to the universes. He was not able to easily beat on the heroes he fought. Look at Supergirl beating his ass or the flash contesting him.

Galactus feasts on his energy.

Ever heard of pis? Its the same thing Galactus falls under.

Seriously, you're telling me without pis, the heroes actually have a chance of stopping Galactus if he ever wanted to end Marvel Earth?

carver9
Galactus wins.

abhilegend
AM ****stomps galactus. Originally posted by carver9
Galactus wins.
Hahaha.

quanchi112
Originally posted by SquallX
Ever heard of pis? Its the same thing Galactus falls under.

Seriously, you're telling me without pis, the heroes actually have a chance of stopping Galactus if he ever wanted to end Marvel Earth? Surfer had to give himself up because they could not stop him. Am got his ass kicked without being weakened by Supergirl. Galactus consumes him. Am DOESNT match up well against him.

Golgo13
Originally posted by carver9
Galactus wins.

How? `

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
How? ` Absorbing his energy or just beating his ass.

zopzop
Believe it or not, this is actually a better fight for Galactus than the other thread since :
a) he can MOVE
b) he's not mindlessly devouring matter/energy in front of him

IMHO, Galactus wins. COIE didn't do AM any justice. For all the universe busting crap he pulled, SG spanked that ass. She actually had him on the ropes till she was distracted by Dr. Light.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop
Believe it or not, this is actually a better fight for Galactus than the other thread since :
a) he can MOVE

IMHO, Galactus wins. COIE didn't do AM any justice. For all the universe busting crap he pulled, SG spanked that ass. She actually had him on the ropes till she was distracted by Dr. Light.
Supergirl only destroyed his outer shell, nothing more. Not to mention he killed her in one attack. Killing a pre crisis kryptonian in one attack? That's some Uber shit right there when you consider how many characters have taken attacks from galactus and survived. Also AM had the power of nearly infinite universes at that time since he absorbed the power of every universe his wave destroyed.

Remind me how galactus fared against someone who absorb the power of universe again?

TheHulk
The Big G takes this.

abhilegend
No.

Golgo13
Originally posted by zopzop
a) he can MOVE

Whaaat?!

Golgo13
Originally posted by abhilegend
Supergirl only destroyed his outer shell, nothing more. Not to mention he killed her in one attack. Killing a pre crisis kryptonian in one attack? That's some Uber shit right there when you consider how many characters have taken attacks from galactus and survived. Also AM had the power of nearly infinite universes at that time since he absorbed the power of every universe his wave destroyed.

Remind me how galactus fared against someone who absorb the power of universe again?

Yeah, Krona beat Galactus's ass like he stole something.

TheHulk
No. yes

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheHulk
yes

Nah.

abhilegend
Originally posted by TheHulk
yes
Nope.

Prof. T.C McAbe
COiE AM each day and every day

Utrigita
COIE Anti Monitor slaughters Galactus.

Star428
AM wins.

leonidas
AM ****stomps galactus.
Hahaha.

thumb up

DarkSaint85
Utrigita has a Galactus sig and avy, and yet, voted for AM. That swings it for me.

VastoLord1234
I always thought the anti-monitor was weakened from having to fight the spectre, getting blasted by dr light amped by a stars energy(plot device), having barry destroy the AM generator, and the heroes attacked him with SS destroying capacity.

Werewolf582
AM

Time Immemorial
Lol at this thread..how many Universes has Galactus destroyed. IIRC he destroys planets not universes.

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Lol at this thread..how many Universes has Galactus destroyed. IIRC he destroys planets not universes.

He nearly destroyed one though and he wasn't even trying to do it.

Time Immemorial
He nearly destroyed one though and he wasn't even trying to do it.

Ok so none...AM stomps

carver9
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
Ok so none...AM stomps

Why would he need them?

relentless1
universe > planet, unless we are forgetting elementary school science here... meaning AM is a level beyond big G

Golgo13
At full power AM is in another tier.

Time Immemorial
Why would he need them?

Lawlz.

Only you would undercut a higher feat with a "almost" and call it even..

quanchi112
Originally posted by Golgo13
At full power AM is in another tier. Based on ? Galactus would crush him in combat.

Utrigita
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Utrigita has a Galactus sig and avy, and yet, voted for AM. That swings it for me.

eek!

quanchi112
Originally posted by Utrigita
eek! Judas.

Golgo13
eek!

laughing out loud

Genii96
Ok wait a minute,galactus dosent bust universes because he needs them to survive,he eats planets to live,so why would he destroy a universe?,beings much weaker than him have done that easily,and when he was forced to actually go evil I.e bca,he nearly ate the omniverse.

If all else fails the UN would end this

VastoLord1234
Can someone debunk the COIE Anti-Monitor misconception?

zopzop
Originally posted by Genii96
Ok wait a minute,galactus dosent bust universes because he needs them to survive,he eats planets to live,so why would he destroy a universe?,beings much weaker than him have done that easily,and when he was forced to actually go evil I.e bca,he nearly ate the omniverse.

He nearly ate the omniverse because the Black Celestial aka Tiamut, altered his hunger and he, Tiamut, managed to accomplish this while he was imprisoned by his Celestial brethren.

zom1967
If Galactus can consume his energy he wins.If not he loses he could not beat hunger who also feeds on universes,unless he uses the nullifier ,but he almost never does.

SquallX
Originally posted by Genii96

Did you just claimed that the UN is more powerful than Creation Blast.

operator616
AM stomps.

I don't see the relevancy of bringing up the Supergirl instance anyway, considering it wasn't peak AM. Which the OP has specified it is.

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
AM stomps.

I don't see the relevancy of bringing up the Supergirl instance anyway, considering it wasn't peak AM. Which the OP has specified it is.

Close thread. thumb up

quanchi112
AM stomps.

I don't see the relevancy of bringing up the Supergirl instance anyway, considering it wasn't peak AM. Which the OP has specified it is. how so ?

ares834
Because he hadn't absorbed the power of his anti-matter universe at the time...

quanchi112
Originally posted by ares834
Because he hadn't absorbed the power of his anti-matter universe at the time... I am saying how so to how he stomps ? Galactus is absorbing his energy. He is tailor made to roast Am.

Golgo13
Originally posted by ares834
Because he hadn't absorbed the power of his anti-matter universe at the time...

Pretty much.

SquallX
I am saying how so to how he stomps ? Galactus is absorbing his energy. He is tailor made to roast Am.

What makes you think Galactus can absorb AM's energy? AM is made up of pure Anti Matter, has Galactus showed the feats of absorbing anti matter? If he hasn't, you can't just claim he can.

Either way, AM survived Creation Blast point blank. Said blast destroyed all of the Pre Crisis era and created the Post era. When Galactus shows a feat of that magnitude, then we'll talk, until then AM eats Galactus.

relentless1
What makes you think Galactus can absorb AM's energy? AM is made up of pure Anti Matter, has Galactus showed the feats of absorbing anti matter? If he hasn't, you can't just claim he can.

Either way, AM survived Creation Blast point blank. Said blast destroyed all of the Pre Crisis era and created the Post era. When Galactus shows a feat of that magnitude, then we'll talk, until then AM eats Galactus.

^ this

Utrigita

IIRC, Galactus absorbed antimatter in his encounter with Prime Director, however there are two things to this 1. I can't recall if Galactus produced the antimatter or consumed them 2. The COIE Antimonitor at his prime has a far to great amount of energy to it even being a possibility that Galactus can absorb it in a way fast enough to have even a remote chance of winning.

VastoLord1234
AM stomps.

And thats all that needs to be said for the victory to be given to AM thumb up

quanchi112

IIRC, Galactus absorbed antimatter in his encounter with Prime Director, however there are two things to this 1. I can't recall if Galactus produced the antimatter or consumed them 2. The COIE Antimonitor at his prime has a far to great amount of energy to it even being a possibility that Galactus can absorb it in a way fast enough to have even a remote chance of winning. Boom. His shell can also be destroyed.

So did Am and the heroes. It was not meant to destroy but to create.

laughing out loud

Galactus wins, easily. Absorption for the win.

TheLordofMurder
Nitpick @Quanchi...

Are you seriously suggesting that the Creation Blast was not damaging because it was the "Creation Blast!??"

Tell me, if you stood right outside of the Big Bang right before it goes "Bang," what would happen to you?

Decimus
Both at peak Anti-monitor.

Reflassshh
AM laughstomps.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Nitpick @Quanchi...

Are you seriously suggesting that the Creation Blast was not damaging because it was the "Creation Blast!??"

Tell me, if you stood right outside of the Big Bang right before it goes "Bang," what would happen to you? Who did it kill ?

BeyonderGod
Anti-Monitor

Werewolf582
http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1327/1491433290_c44a0ffd18_o.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Who did it kill ?

You are dodging the question: if you were standing right next to the Big Bang when it goes "Bang" whats going to happen to you?

abhilegend
The creation blast put that amped Spectre in coma for starters.

quanchi112
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
You are dodging the question: if you were standing right next to the Big Bang when it goes "Bang" whats going to happen to you? You can't name one impressive character it killed. It also has nothing to do with this fight. Context, sport.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.