DCnu Captain Cold Vs Quicksilver

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
No prep. No BFR. Midtown Manhattan.
We all know QS isnt Flash fast, but is he fast enough to beat CC?

carver9
Giving this to Quicksilver. Even though QS isn't as fast as Flash, he doesn't mind killing.

-K-M-
Cold doesn't mind killing either. In fact cold has a much higher body count them qs. But as noted has an agreement with flash out of mutual respect so he won't kill him. When he and the rogues killed Bart when he was the flash it was by accident. They made mention of the agreement and actually felt pretty bad. They even went and got revenge on the person that depowered bart

carver9
True, but CIS plays a huge role in Flash and CC fights. QS doesn't know what CIS mean. He will go for the kill during the onset of the fight. QS could blitz CC before he used any of his tricks, and could end the fight as well.

riv6672
I'm not buying QS "not knowing" what CIS is, and that he'd "go for the kill".
You're muddying the waters here with some really off the wall reasoning, Carver.

-K-M-
Quicksilver doesn't know about cis? What? In fact Dr.nemesis has put qs down easily by hitting him with muttiple tranq darts

Actually the reason cold can hang with flash is he emits a cold field which slows everything down. He is not going to outright blitz if flash can't.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
Quicksilver doesn't know about cis? What? In fact Dr.nemesis has put qs down easily by hitting him with muttiple tranq darts

Actually the reason cold can hang with flash is he emits a cold field which slows everything down. He is not going to outright blitz if flash can't.

Thats why I said 'before he pulled out his tricks'. CC has the potential to slow QS down. If that happens, the fight is over with.

The reason I said QS doesn't know about CIS is, he doesn't. As soon as the bell ring, he will blitz CC (before he had the chance to do something) and he will try to seriously injure him. This is in character. He isn't as hindered by CIS as the Flash is, even though the Flash is faster.

-K-M-
He doesn't? I can pull up a lot of instances where quicksilver does fall into cis. Hulk, spider-man, cyclops, etc have all easily tagged him over the years. No idea what you say qs doesn't have cis moments.

So cold is more experienced dealing with someone faster is going to get blitzed here? That's a stretch. As per the rules and the distance between fighters that would give cold more then enough time to pull the trigger once. He even recently stopped multiple bullets in the air literally frozen in space with no effort what's so ever.

DarkSaint85
Yeah, the null field that surrounds DCnU Cold is nothing to sniff at.

He wins. Especially as QS' first attack (in character) is run up and punch.

He'll get frozen if he tried that.

carver9
Originally posted by -K-M-
He doesn't? I can pull up a lot of instances where quicksilver does fall into cis. Hulk, spider-man, cyclops, etc have all easily tagged him over the years. No idea what you say qs doesn't have cis moments.

So cold is more experienced dealing with someone faster is going to get blitzed here? That's a stretch. As per the rules and the distance between fighters that would give cold more then enough time to pull the trigger once. He even recently stopped multiple bullets in the air literally frozen in space with no effort what's so ever.

Which is the reason I said 'he isn't AS hindered by CIS as Flash is'. Of course he has moments where he is tagged, but, I think CIS plays a huge part in a fight between Flash and CC.

He is more experienced with someone faster than QS but it's obvious Flash isn't going all out. Flash could end the fight before it started.

So you think CC would get off an attack before QS reached him? I disagree. To each his own.

carver9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Yeah, the null field that surrounds DCnU Cold is nothing to sniff at.

He wins. Especially as QS' first attack (in character) is run up and punch.

He'll get frozen if he tried that.

Isn't that something he needs to activate?

-K-M-
Again the reason why he can hang with flash is because of the cold field that slows him down. That literally explains the cis. Quicksilver wouldn't even know about it and run full tilt into it and unfortunately for him he wouldnt have the speed force to protect him.

Yes he could get off an attack before qs. He literally just has to pull the trigger once. Doesn't even have to be at quicksilver

-K-M-
Case in point....

carver9
thumb up

DarkSaint85
DCnU Cold?

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/scale_super/12/120267/3161976-5197277501-26272.jpg

https://retconpunchdotcom.files.wordpress.com/2015/01/looking-good-captain-cold.jpg

-K-M-
Technically he doesn't generate the power internally anymore. Has to rely on the gun but the abilities and what it can do is the same

Golgo13
Cold.

riv6672
Thanks guys, you broke it down great!

pym-ftw
Leonard

relentless1
considering that Snart has given Flash a hard time and Flash > Quicksliver I think Cold has a better chance that ppl would think

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.