Seventh Son

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Patient_Leech
Whoa... Jeff Bridges AND Goro from Mortal Kombat? This is too good to be true...

(Well, I guess Julianne Moore tips the scale a bit erm )

XQt6lYJHIOA

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/seventh-son-poster.jpg

Kazenji
Another novel which never read and based on another one from Orson Scott Card

looks like he's the hot thing now.

Kazenji
dMGiuIYxaA8

Tzeentch
Jeff Bridges needs to stop... being in movies that aren't Cohen films. lol

Robtard
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Jeff Bridges needs to stop... being in movies that aren't Cohen films. lol

thumb up

Lestov16
Wasn't this the tween film Quan was splooging about?

Kazenji
Looking foward to it

that first trailer that they released made it look like it to be another movie similar to I, Frank, Underworld etc.

rosepetel
I am eager to watch this movie. it is scheduled to be released in 3-D and IMAX 3D on February 6, 2015

PutlockerAG
In a period long past, an abhorrence is going to be unleashed that will reignite the war between the strengths of the heavenly and humanity yet again. Expert Gregory is a knight who had detained the perniciously capable witch, Mother Malkin, hundreds of years prior. However now she has gotten away and is looking for retribution. Summoning her supporters of each incarnation, Mother Malkin is planning to unleash her frightful rage on a clueless world. Stand out thing stands in her direction: Master Gregory. In a savage gathering, Gregory candidly encounters the wickedness he generally dreaded would sometime return. He has just until the following full moon to do what generally takes years: prepare his new understudy, Tom Ward to battle a dim enchantment dissimilar to another. Man's just trust lies in the seventh child of a seventh child.

Dreampanther
Umm, I don't think this is based on the Orson Scott Card books about Alvin Maker. They were more philosophical, not really a lot of action in them. The idea of a seventh son of a seventh son being a wizard is the same, but I think that idea has been around for a while.

quanchi112
Trailer is awesome. I have been waiting for this for a while.

Kazenji
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Umm, I don't think this is based on the Orson Scott Card books about Alvin Maker. They were more philosophical, not really a lot of action in them. The idea of a seventh son of a seventh son being a wizard is the same, but I think that idea has been around for a while.

Yeah my bad on that one for bringing up the Orson Scott Card book

but there are is a novel its based on, 'The Spook's Apprentice' from what i've up on.

Time Immemorial
Is anyone going to bother to see this shit show?

I'm tempted..

http://seventhson.legendary.com/

Spawningpool
I'll go only if quan goes and reviews it

Kazenji
Hate to be that person....

there's already a thread for this.

Patient_Leech
Originally posted by Kazenji

there's already a thread for this.

Yeah, this movie has been in production for a loooooong time, old thread...

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=581830& amp;highlight=title%3A%28seventh+son%29+forumid%3A

Time Immemorial
Well Kaz since you seem to approve I just might go see itsmile

Kazenji
Shut up, clown

i'm not a professional movie critic.

Kazenji
Hope this movie is worth the wait.

Time Immemorial
Shut up, clown

i'm not a professional movie critic.

Wow, and here I thought we had a break through on our relationship.

steverules_2
Will you two just f*ck already and move on

Time Immemorial
I've tried to turn the corner with him, but he seems to always wanna start monkey business.

steverules_2
What you two get up to in the bedroom is something I don't want to know

BruceSkywalker
i will wait to watch this free of charge

marwash22

there's already a thread for this. lol. you LOVE to be that person. you ARE that person.

Kazenji
Not like i'm the only one that does it....roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i forgot i'm on KMC and people like to single me out on this sort of thing

Originally posted by steverules_2
Will you two just f*ck already and move on

I have moved on, That ass clown has some sort of fantasy towards me.

Time Immemorial
Not like i'm the only one that does it....roll eyes (sarcastic)

but i forgot i'm on KMC and people like to single me out on this sort of thing

I have moved on, That ass clown has some sort of fantasy towards me.

How about a truce?

Tzeentch
Yeah, we all hate you.

Kazenji
Yeah, **** off Time Immemorial.

Time Immemorial
Yeah, **** off Time Immemorial.

He was talking to you, lmao...dumbass

Tzeentch
I was.

Or was I...?!

dundun... shifty

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I was.

Or was I...?!

dundun... shifty

Well as I posted you had posted literally at the same timelaughing out loud

heathjack
I saw seventh son last week if you like lord of the rings or the hobbit sereis I highly recommend it kind of like lord of the rings meets the hobbit meets clash of Titians

heathjack
I saw seventh son last week if your fan of lord of the rings I highly recommend seventh son kind of like lord of the rings meets Hercules meets clash of Titians

quanchi112
Big disappointment.

Kazenji
Rather enjoyed the movie myself.

Patient_Leech
Holy shit, I'm not sure what possessed me to watch this, but I did and it was horrendous. One of the worst movies ever made. Good for some unintended laughs I guess, though. Just.. abysmal.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Patient_Leech
Holy shit, I'm not sure what possessed me to watch this, but I did and it was horrendous. One of the worst movies ever made. Good for some unintended laughs I guess, though. Just.. abysmal. It was really bad and how kazenji enjoyed this piece of filth makes me question him as a human being.

Kazenji
Originally posted by quanchi112
It was really bad and how kazenji enjoyed this piece of filth makes me question him as a human being.

I could question some of the shit you also like too.

quanchi112
I could question some of the shit you also like too. This movie was delayed like two years. You're the only person I heard say this train wreck was awesome. Even the studio knew it was shit.

Kazenji
This movie was delayed like two years. You're the only person I heard say this train wreck was awesome. Even the studio knew it was shit.

I never said a thing about the movie being "awesome"

stop getting things mixed up with your fantasy land views.

quanchi112
I never said a thing about the movie being "awesome"

stop getting things mixed up with your fantasy land views. Didn't you say you really enjoyed it ? To me that reeks of awesome. Your opinion is suspect and even the studio that released it knew it stunk. smile

Kazenji
Didn't you say you really enjoyed it ? To me that reeks of awesome. Your opinion is suspect and even the studio that released it knew it stunk. smile

there's a difference between "I rather enjoyed it" to "i felt the movie was awesome"

stop getting things mixed up and just so you can ****en troll me.

quanchi112
there's a difference between "I rather enjoyed it" to "i felt the movie was awesome"

stop getting things mixed up and just so you can ****en troll me. So now you're pretending to back down and rescind your awful opinion. laughing out loud

BrainSturgeon
I saw it first at the cinema in 3D!My God....AMAZING movie!Love it so much! The ending was a little sad for me

BrainSturgeon
I have watched this movie more than 4 time. This movie is so so awesome and good. Great effects, fights, acting all is great i like it so much must watch 10/10

quanchi112
Originally posted by BrainSturgeon
I have watched this movie more than 4 time. This movie is so so awesome and good. Great effects, fights, acting all is great i like it so much must watch 10/10 Ewwwwwwwww

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by BrainSturgeon
I have watched this movie more than 4 time. This movie is so so awesome and good. Great effects, fights, acting all is great i like it so much must watch 10/10

Ok, well i'm going to take your word on it and watch it. If it sucks, something bad is going to happen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.