Captain Marvel Jr. Vs Captain Britain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CB_zpsrpad5v9x.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CM_zpscxurtyev.jpg

Golgo13
Damn, didn't know classic Cap Jr. could move planets with ease.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CMJR_zpsevjm2yed.jpg

Good thing we're not using him. shifty

KingD19
Well there's Cap Jr. who shares power with Cap Marvel. And there's Jr. who has the full power of Captain Marvel as Billy upgraded to Lord Marvel. Either one is too much for Britain.

Golgo13
Originally posted by KingD19
Well there's Cap Jr. who shares power with Cap Marvel. And there's Jr. who has the full power of Captain Marvel as Billy upgraded to Lord Marvel. Either one is too much for Britain.

This is young Jr. in his blue suit era. Why is he too much?

carver9

This

krisblaze
The one who shares his powers with Cap, in the same way that Mary does, is not too much.

Though Freddy post-trials is obviously too much.

juggernaut74
Marvel wins.

KingD19
Originally posted by krisblaze
The one who shares his powers with Cap, in the same way that Mary does, is not too much.

Though Freddy post-trials is obviously too much.

He would be.

Without Mary, Cap power sharing would give Freddy roughly half of his overall power. Which considering Billy is always shown as a rough match for Clark(until they inevitably pull out the "I'm always holding back" stuff), then even half of his power is enough to take out pretty much every version of Britain. He's faster, stronger, durable enough to tank his attacks, and has lightning.

At times when all 3 were power sharing they've still beaten stronger opponents than Britain iirc.

krisblaze
He would be.

Without Mary, Cap power sharing would give Freddy roughly half of his overall power. Which considering Billy is always shown as a rough match for Clark(until they inevitably pull out the "I'm always holding back" stuff), then even half of his power is enough to take out pretty much every version of Britain. He's faster, stronger, durable enough to tank his attacks, and has lightning.

At times when all 3 were power sharing they've still beaten stronger opponents than Britain iirc.

Under the assumption that he is 1/3rd of Billy, not half, I would say that it's a good fight.

Wolverine's taken out tougher opponents than Captain Britain. So has Captain Britain stick out tongue

Magic isn't overly effective on Britain. I also don't think he's faster.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.