What did Biff Tannen remember in Back to the Future 2?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

C-3POTheClever
When older Biff traveled back in time to give his teenage self the almanac, what did he remember when coming back?

Did he actually find that he now remembered the old man giving him the almanac? Did he then remember gambling for years? If so; had he forgotten going back in time to tell his younger self to gamble? Or was that memory still there? If it was still there, how could both memories exist? Is it possible that he both remembered giving the almanac and receiving the almanac? How does that work exactly?

jinXed by JaNx
this is beyond my nerd

Jmanghan
That he was an idiot, and very corny.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by C-3POTheClever
When older Biff traveled back in time to give his teenage self the almanac, what did he remember when coming back?

Did he actually find that he now remembered the old man giving him the almanac? Did he then remember gambling for years? If so; had he forgotten going back in time to tell his younger self to gamble? Or was that memory still there? If it was still there, how could both memories exist? Is it possible that he both remembered giving the almanac and receiving the almanac? How does that work exactly? You either expect there to be an official explanation from Zemeckis, or you wanna just make things up. If it's the first: ha. The second movie's script was... forced.

If it's the second: just make up your own answer. That's all you'll get from anyone else.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
this is beyond my nerd

I am blessed with the Nerdiness to answer this.

Originally posted by C-3POTheClever

Did he actually find that he now remembered the old man giving him the almanac? Did he then remember gambling for years? If so; had he forgotten going back in time to tell his younger self to gamble? Or was that memory still there? If it was still there, how could both memories exist? Is it possible that he both remembered giving the almanac and receiving the almanac? How does that work exactly?

My educated guess would be, looking at the rules that were already set up in the Universe, that Old Biff does NOT remember all the gambling and making Millions/Billions.

Why? Because in Back to the Future 1 Marty has no memory of growing up with his parents being all cool and making Biff their b**ch when he changed history and returned to the present. He was shocked because he only remembered the Original Timeline where he grew up with his parents being depressed losers who were bullied by Biff.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.