Dracula Vs Mr. Sinister

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scoobless
Meh.
No prep.
Random encounter.
No outside help.
No information about their opponents.

Fight.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula ends up with a powerful slave...

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dracula ends up with a powerful slave...
You think so? I'm not too sure about this LoM.

Mr. Sinister can be beastly when he wants to be. He was clowning X-Men/X-factor and only lost to a plot device (weakness vs Cyclops' optic blasts).

He took hits from Classic Rogue, Colossus, Beast and floored them. He took blasts from Storm, Havok, and Iceman. He easily withstood Pyslocke's telepathic assaults and was devouring Jean Grey's memories and they couldn't stop him.

I think this fight might be too much for Dracula.

carver9
Good fight. Extremely good fight. If I had to give a majority, it would go to Sinister.

leonidas
this is a tough fight. not sure tbh. i think sinister has more overall, personal power, but drac could turn him with a bite. getting in close would be tough though and he's not winning a physical confrontation. in a random encounter i'd probably go sinister. this would make for a cool story.

Raisen
Sinister and apoc are underrated. Excellent fight with sinister pulling the w

Magnon
Would Dracula's bite even affect Sinister? Sinister seems to be composed of some quickly-regenerating amorphous matter, no blood circulation nor blood vessels in there. Cyclops has blasted off half of his body, and a hole has been shot through his head, and he just smiles. Not a hint of blood.

Furthermore, Sinister's healing powers are just insane, beyond Wolverine's. Logan can resist /recover from a vampire bite just fine whenever his healing factor is at full power. And so should Sinister if for some reason the bite even affects him in the first place.

I'm giving this to Sinister.

zopzop
Originally posted by Magnon
Would Dracula's bite even affect Sinister? Sinister seems to be composed of some quickly-regenerating amorphous matter, no blood circulation nor blood vessels in there. Cyclops has blasted off half of his body, and a hole has been shot through his head, and he just smiles. Not a hint of blood.

Furthermore, Sinister's healing powers are just insane, beyond Wolverine's. Logan can resist /recover from a vampire bite just fine whenever his healing factor is at full power. And so should Sinister if for some reason the bite even affects him in the first place.

I'm giving this to Sinister.
http://s22.postimg.org/r2e4gncml/Sinister_h667.jpg

Sinister is incredibly powerful when written to his full potential. Rogue tried absorbing him and he wound up possessing her! Then he 'spat' her out and floored her.

TheLordofMurder
Being undead, Drac is immune to psionic attack; there goes a big part of Sinisters arsenal right off the back...

Admittedly, Drac would have to use magic to defeat him; if the bite doesnt work, spiritual attack for the win...

Insane Titan
Sinister wins

TheLordofMurder
At worse, stalemate though...

Sinister has no answer for a turtling Dracula (Drac going Mist Form and just laughing at him)...

zopzop
Being undead, Drac is immune to psionic attack; there goes a big part of Sinisters arsenal right off the back...

Admittedly, Drac would have to use magic to defeat him; if the bite doesnt work, spiritual attack for the win...
But Sinister has a lot more than mere psionics.

He was strong enough to withstand a combined assault from Classic Rogue/Colossus/Beast. He was durable enough to withstand energy attacks from Havok, Iceman, and Storm.

He has powerful energy attacks.

Even if Dracula turtled by becoming mist. Why couldn't Sinister just burn away the mist with his energy attack?

Sinister is too powerful and versatile for Drac.

KingD19

Stop giving Dracula powers he doesn't have. Being undead doesn't make him immune to telepathy. I'll wait until you pull up some scans of that happening or him even resisting telepathic attack on Sinister's level. Because a weaker clone of him(Miss Sinister) was strong enough to match Emma Frost in a tp battle.

Also what is this "spiritual attack" you keep pulling out of nowhere? When has he demonstrated this and what does it do?

And Dracula is not the type to hide like a little punk in his mist form because he can't win. Even if he did though, he has no defense against Sinister's telapthy, or his energy blasts or his telekinesis(even in mist form). And he has no way past Sinister's healing factor, bodily manipulation, or his force field.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
But Sinister has a lot more than mere psionics.

He was strong enough to withstand a combined assault from Classic Rogue/Colossus/Beast. He was durable enough to withstand energy attacks from Havok, Iceman, and Storm.

He has powerful energy attacks.

Even if Dracula turtled by becoming mist. Why couldn't Sinister just burn away the mist with his energy attack?

Sinister is too powerful and versatile for Drac.

Is Sinister really more powerful than Drac?

Can Sinister defeat the Silver Surfer?

zopzop
Originally posted by KingD19
Stop giving Dracula powers he doesn't have. Being undead doesn't make him immune to telepathy.
Cut him some slack! The DnD conditioning is hard to break and it influences a lot of other games/stories. In DnD, undead are immune to mind affecting spells and effects.

KingD19
Is Sinister really more powerful than Drac?

Can Sinister defeat the Silver Surfer?

Sinister defeated the Phoenix Five.

And if Surfer was written with as much PIS as that panel, then yeah he could beat him too.

KingD19
Cut him some slack! The DnD conditioning is hard to break and it influences a lot of other games/stories. In DnD, undead are immune to mind affecting spells and effects.

Lol, apparently he's immune to mind effects and Dracula rolls nothing but natural 20's.

TheLordofMurder

thumb up

@KingD19

Show me an instance of Drac being mind raped then we can have a discussion on Drac being mind raped...

Heck when Drac faced Dr Strange it was him messing with Docs Mind, not the other way around (same occured with Apocalypse)...

zopzop
Lol, apparently he's immune to mind effects and Dracula rolls nothing but natural 20's.
http://i55.tinypic.com/ay57wn.jpg
Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
http://i55.tinypic.com/ay57wn.jpg
Happy Dance

Old School!! smile

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
@KingD19

Dracula's spiritual attack...

What defense does Mr Sinister have against this? None...thats what:

KingD19
All I can see is the thumbnail, that when you click on it stays thumbnail sized.

And using it in one instance doesn't make it usable in a forum match. It has to be used enough to become a standard for the character otherwise it's usually seen as a one-off ability. If you had scans of him doing it multiple times over the course of his career, it'd be admissible though.

Like Spider-Man had stingers in one story arc. But it was just for that story arc and when he's in forum fights people don't say, "Spidey could paralyze his opponent if he gets close enough to sting him"

Decimus
If it's a random encounter probably Dracula due to magic usually transcending science- Dracula 6/10 close. Anyway with prep it would be most likely Sinister.

TheLordofMurder
All I can see is the thumbnail, that when you click on it stays thumbnail sized.

And using it in one instance doesn't make it usable in a forum match. It has to be used enough to become a standard for the character otherwise it's usually seen as a one-off ability. If you had scans of him doing it multiple times over the course of his career, it'd be admissible though.

Like Spider-Man had stingers in one story arc. But it was just for that story arc and when he's in forum fights people don't say, "Spidey could paralyze his opponent if he gets close enough to sting him"

Sorry I dont have a better scan of this...

And yeah, this is the only time he's used this spell, but with him being a magic user isnt it concievable that he could do this again if need be?

BeyonderGod
Dracula wins

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.