Earth 2 Superman (Kal-L) Vs Hyperion NOW

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Which alternate Superman wins?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/E2_zpscugor8x3.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HN_zps5qxyou4o.jpg

zopzop
Kal kills him.

krisblaze
lmao hyperion, really?

carver9
Hyperion wins.

Golgo13
Originally posted by krisblaze
lmao hyperion, really?

What's wrong with Hyperion?

krisblaze
Originally posted by Golgo13
What's wrong with Hyperion?
Just not up for this.

VastoLord1234
didnt hyperion hold back 2 universes during the incursion?

leonidas
yeah, but that either means he is the strongest character in history (or you accept that there are other characters in marvel and dc who could have done the same thing....), you accept some other explanation for what he really did, or you take it with a grain of salt as just part of his first appearance-big splash-introduction. hercules has held the weight of the universe as well....but do you think he's the only character in history who could have performed that feat...? i think the feat was uber cool and extremely impressive, but i tend to take it with a grain of salt, personally.

btw, still haven't forgotten about your multiverse/omniverse question. got caught up in that one power tourney and i've been looking through a bunch of stuff to sort of solidify my own thoughts on the subject. i WILL get back to you eventually, even if it's just via pm. smile

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by leonidas
yeah, but that either means he is the strongest character in history (or you accept that there are other characters in marvel and dc who could have done the same thing....), you accept some other explanation for what he really did, or you take it with a grain of salt as just part of his first appearance-big splash-introduction. hercules has held the weight of the universe as well....but do you think he's the only character in history who could have performed that feat...? i think the feat was uber cool and extremely impressive, but i tend to take it with a grain of salt, personally.

btw, still haven't forgotten about your multiverse/omniverse question. got caught up in that one power tourney and i've been looking through a bunch of stuff to sort of solidify my own thoughts on the subject. i WILL get back to you eventually, even if it's just via pm. smile

Didnt the writer confirm hyperions feat twice? then again he seemed buzzed; hyperion also pushed a planet didnt he?

big grin pile im glad you remembered our convo smile
PM is fine by me, btw how was your holiday? ive been meaning to ask, never found the opportunity.

iceman24567
Kal wrecks him

leonidas
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Didnt the writer confirm hyperions feat twice? then again he seemed buzzed; hyperion also pushed a planet didnt he?

big grin pile im glad you remembered our convo smile
PM is fine by me, btw how was your holiday? ive been meaning to ask, never found the opportunity.

laughing out loud it wasn't a holiday. my daughter had a volleyball tournament. they won, so that's cool. and thanks for asking.

and you're right--the feat HAS been confirmed. but it doesn't really take away from anything i said at all. the feat was so far outside the norm that it begs SOME sort of interpretation. taking at face value is one option--and some people here take it that way and i can't really criticize them for doing so. it just leads to some uncomfortable places if it's taken that way imo.

carver9
Even though Hyperion pushed 2 universes, he still has not been confirmed as the strongest being on the planet. The ft was amazing, and I give him the win here based on his strength being concrete but I agree with Leo here. Unless you believe he is walking around with Universal durability and strength, I would just take it as a high showing and keep it pushing.

naurtoisbeast
Originally posted by carver9
Even though Hyperion pushed 2 universes, he still has not been confirmed as the strongest being on the planet. The ft was amazing, and I give him the win here based on his strength being concrete but I agree with Leo here. Unless you believe he is walking around with Universal durability and strength, I would just take it as a high showing and keep it pushing. Originally posted by carver9
Even though Hyperion pushed 2 universes, he still has not been confirmed as the strongest being on the planet. The ft was amazing, and I give him the win here based on his strength being concrete but I agree with Leo here. Unless you believe he is walking around with Universal durability and strength, I would just take it as a high showing and keep it pushing. i think superman will win here

Decimus
Kal ftw

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by leonidas
laughing out loud it wasn't a holiday. my daughter had a volleyball tournament. they won, so that's cool. and thanks for asking.

and you're right--the feat HAS been confirmed. but it doesn't really take away from anything i said at all. the feat was so far outside the norm that it begs SOME sort of interpretation. taking at face value is one option--and some people here take it that way and i can't really criticize them for doing so. it just leads to some uncomfortable places if it's taken that way imo.

Yeah i guess thats understandable, it does get outside the norm for a hero to accomplish feats like that.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by carver9
Even though Hyperion pushed 2 universes, he still has not been confirmed as the strongest being on the planet. The ft was amazing, and I give him the win here based on his strength being concrete but I agree with Leo here. Unless you believe he is walking around with Universal durability and strength, I would just take it as a high showing and keep it pushing.

Bet you wouldnt say that if the Hulk accomplished that feat evil face

carver9
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Bet you wouldnt say that if the Hulk accomplished that feat evil face

Hulk nearly overpowered an abstract that was ripping reality apart recently and I still don't bring it up. He also stalemated Hyperion right after his Universe pushing ft and not only that but drew blood on the first hit.

Happy Dance

Prof. T.C McAbe
Kal 10/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.