The Word (Dc Comics) Vs The Living Tribunal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
The Word (Dc Comics)
Vs
The Living Tribunal

Who has more power?

operator616
LT, obviously.

kevdude
The Word imo.

BeyonderGod
Oh let the debate begins! smile

BeyonderGod
So?.....noone is going to argue?

Golgo13
Originally posted by operator616
LT, obviously.

Werewolf582
LT

BeyonderGod
Can I get some actual reasons?

kevdude
Considering what it took to stop The Word, Lt is not The Voice..

Golgo13
There can only be one thing that can actually stop the Word?

kevdude
That's the way it was explained in Swamp Thing #170 yes.

BeyonderGod
Wasn't it by swamp things daughter? Or something?

operator616
Originally posted by kevdude
Considering what it took to stop The Word, Lt is not The Voice..

Stop in the sense that it took to permanently stop the word. Temporary is another matter (like for example, KO).

Spectre is more powerful than PS, but he can't permanently kill him, for example. Same thing applies here.

Besides, Word hasn't shown anything even remotely close to stopping LT.

Golgo13
What are Word's offensive powers?

operator616
Originally posted by Golgo13
What are Word's offensive powers?

He was able to destroy the parliament and warped time/reality on a local scale. That's just about it from what i recall.

And that's the problem. His lack of feats.

kevdude
Besides being the one they called on to save everyone against a nearly all powerful Swamp God. You really think LT can KO the Word of God? Giving his demeanor and what he is, I doubt that's possible. confused

operator616
And where exactly does your no-limit fallacy stop? Because, considering that the only way to "stop" The word is to assume the form of the Voice (God), we might as well go to say that nothing short of God is equal to the Word. Not even Lucifer or Michael.

Just because it took a power equal to the Voice to outright cancel the Word, doesn't mean the Word is more powerful than anyone short of the voice itself.

LT has established himself as a megaversal power, and above multiversal abstracts. The same thing cannot be said for the Word.

kevdude
What??? The Word is the Voice physical manifestation, that in itself makes him above multiversal abstracts... I am just explaining what happened in Swamp Thing, that is the way DC Vertigo wrote their story. He was there before Destiny from new info I have come across and confirming they are different.

I never said nobody else can take him out or KO him, that is why The Word used Constantine to make him human for a hour, he didn't want the world to suffer the battle between himself and the Swamp God. And the fact he probably would have lost

I'm sure given enough power or will Michael/Lucifer could eventually overcome The Word. Anything is possible, that's why The Word intervened because the Parliaments went insane.

BeyonderGod
I thought
Lucifer/Michael>The Word???

I mean
Michael=Gods power of creation?
Lucifer=Gods power of will and shape?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
I thought
Lucifer/Michael>The Word???

I mean
Michael=Gods power of creation?
Lucifer=Gods power of will and shape? Yeah but The Word = the word God used when he first stubbed his toe

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Yeah but The Word = the word God used when he first stubbed his toe
So can LT even take the word on???

William Hurley
This thread is sad and makes me sad in the stupidity.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by William Hurley
This thread is sad and makes me sad in the stupidity.
No ****s have been given. smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.