Cassandra Cain Vs Connor Hawke (HTH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Both have the ability to read movements. Connor was said to be around #2 MA in the world, so how does he do against Cain?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CC_zpsxdnmuh88.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CH_zpsnbb4pxow.jpg

Q99
Cass >= Shiva > Conner, simple enough.

deathslash
Originally posted by Q99
Cass >= Shiva > Conner, simple enough. abc logic doesn't work bro.

JayDaDon
Connor Hawke is Green Arrow's son right? How did he fly up the H2H ranks so early?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by JayDaDon
How did he fly up the H2H ranks so early?

I have no idea either. Imo, he's just been wanked by some golgos.

He's probably around Aquaman skill level (very low).

Zack M
Connor is near Shiva level. Good fight, but I'll take Cass.

StiltmanFTW
Where is Constantine Drakon then? stick out tongue

deathslash
Connor Hawke is Green Arrow's son right? How did he fly up the H2H ranks so early? IIRC, he has some sort of photographic memory ability (like taskmaster without the jobbing).

StiltmanFTW
Bullsh*t.

StiltmanFTW
Or maybe not. Wikipedia seems to confirm it. Don't like it much, though.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Or maybe not. Wikipedia seems to confirm it. Don't like it much, though. yep. photographic memorization seems like the single easiest way to become a super powerful street leveler.

Zack M
He also developed a healing factor in his last mini series.

JayDaDon
So he's basically like Taskmaster.

deathslash
So he's basically like Taskmaster. without the jobbing and waaaay more focus on using ranged weapons.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by deathslash
yep. photographic memorization seems like the single easiest way to become a super powerful street leveler.

Yeah, a very cheap way, but it's working.

DarkSaint85
He had Plastic Man's cells grafted onto him, or some silly crap, IIRC.

He also had the magical ability to change ethnicity from issue to issue.

StiltmanFTW
And got raped by Constantine so hard, he actually has 2 anuses now.

Q99
Originally posted by deathslash
abc logic doesn't work bro.

It can often serve as a guide.

Conner's famous best fight is *surviving* Shiva. Everyone was like, "wow, you survived Shiva!". He's really good, top ten on the planet even, but no-one puts him in the top slot or even top three.

Cassandra's is defeating Shiva.

And it's not like Cass only does well against Shiva, she's good against pretty much everyone (I mean, she has *multiple* draws with Deathstroke the Terminator!) and generally is the top of the pre-reboot modern Earth pile.

Connor Hawke is Green Arrow's son right? How did he fly up the H2H ranks so early?

He was raised in a martial arts monastery for his whole life.

He does not, btw, have photographic reflexes. At one point due to genetic grafts he got a healing factor, but that's the extent of his powers.

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Where is Constantine Drakon then? stick out tongue

I'm, like, 90% sure Drakon is a metahuman. He moves superhumanly fast, gets scratches from being exploded, shows some superhuman strength, etc..

I don't think pure skill wise he's actually that high up (though certainly no slouch, more-so than most metahumans). Like, the time Conner got him, it was because his tactic against the skilled martial artist waiting for him was just to leap forward at high speed.

He hits fast, dodges fast, and is direct, but I'd say he's more like a tier 3 martial artist given high stats that allows him to overwhelm almost everyone.

Vanguard
Connor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.