The elder scrolls: argonia

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35927/20140905/elder-scrolls-6-confirmed.htm

One_Angry_Scot
I hope this is actually true. Doesn't seem to be enough sources yet. With the Tehran Chronicle not really being enough for me.

Smasandian
Yeah, the Tehran Chronicle? hahaha, I don't believe it.

No way Bethesda confirms a rumor like this without all other publications posting about it. Absolutely no way.

Also, I'm assuming Fallout 4 will be next game coming from Bethesda and not a sequel to Skyrim.

Before the age of the Internet (or at least 5 years ago), this type of shit would of been laughed at but now, people take this shit as the real thing.

Arachnid1
God this would be amazing! Next gen Elder Scrolls FTW!

BackFire
Linked article is from September of last year.

This is very obviously bogus. While the next ES game may take place in that area, it's very unlikely it comes out next year. Most likely Bethesda's next game will be Fallout 4, and then a new ES game.

Utrigita
Also

"With the success of the Elder Scrolls Online game"

laughing out loud

Arachnid1
Originally posted by BackFire
Linked article is from September of last year. /thread

Henry_Pym
Has Bethesda squared away all the legal stuff with Fallout?

Surtur
I'm glad this isn't true. To be honest one of the races I like the least was always the Argonians, so I wouldn't be thrilled for a game taking place on their home turf. I would still of course play it because it's an ES game and of course it could still be awesome. I guess I'm just saying if it were up to me I would not set it there. I don't know where I'd set it actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for Morrowind and would like to see it revisited. Especially after I played the Dragonborn Expansion for Skyrim..

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Surtur
I'm glad this isn't true. To be honest one of the races I like the least was always the Argonians, so I wouldn't be thrilled for a game taking place on their home turf. I would still of course play it because it's an ES game and of course it could still be awesome. I guess I'm just saying if it were up to me I would not set it there. I don't know where I'd set it actually.

I kind of have a soft spot for Morrowind and would like to see it revisited. Especially after I played the Dragonborn Expansion for Skyrim..

Plus the thing is with the Black Marsh nobody but Argonians can live there because all other races die due to poisoning pretty much instantly. So barring something crazy that changes lore it would be you and random Argonians.

I want them to explore lands such as Akavir.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Spawningpool
http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/35927/20140905/elder-scrolls-6-confirmed.htm I saw this when it came out.

It's bogus, and always has been.

TheHulk
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Plus the thing is with the Black Marsh nobody but Argonians can live there because all other races die due to poisoning pretty much instantly. So barring something crazy that changes lore it would be you and random Argonians. This...

quanchi112
Does anyone really care about where this lackluster series is going ? It isn't even fit to suck the *** of Dragon Age.

TheHulk
Originally posted by quanchi112
Does anyone really care about where this lackluster series is going ? It isn't even fit to suck the *** of Dragon Age. How dare you? Even for you, this is a terrible troll post.

Surtur
Does anyone really care about where this lackluster series is going ? It isn't even fit to suck the *** of Dragon Age.

From what I heard the 3rd Dragon Age is pretty awful. With that said, I don't find the ES series lackluster. I like to think of the series as a work in progress. Some of the games have done certain things right that other games in the series did wrong. So I think it's about balancing those and trying to pull what worked from each past game and put all that into one game...while taking out all the things that just didn't work.

So for combat you have it play more like the combat from Oblivion or Skyrim(with some tweaks). When it comes to exploration and stuff, have it be more like Morrowind. When it comes to level scaling, have it be more like Morrowind. When it comes to how you are able to join various guilds...have it be more like Morrowind.

See, Morrowind didn't really hold your hand, it could be brutal if you didn't know what to do. In essence, it wasn't for casual gamers. With Oblivion they tried to make it more so it would appeal to casual gamers as well. They succeeded, but the problem is by doing that..they essentially got rid of all the things people loved about Morrowind. With Skyrim there was a bit less hand holding then in Oblivion, but it was still there. I'm hoping they eventually figure out a perfect balance to all this, because once they do they will of created one of the best video games of all time.

Darkstorm Zero

Someone has been sucking the @$$ od Dragon Age, but it's not the Elder Scrolls...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.