Wolverine vs DCNU Deathstroke

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Wolverine

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2012/329/7/b/legendary_wolverine_by_fikkoro-d5m49hs.jpg

vs

DCNU Deathstroke

http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/i/2014/180/c/4/deathstroke_by_wizyakuza-d7ohibh.jpg

This is Wolverine before his death and be has all of his abilities before his healing factor was reduced. Who wins?

Stardard gear for Deathstroke.

Branlor Swift
What a gay ****ing pose

Just Wolverine's type though. It's a good thing he's a strong power bottom.

carver9
laughing out loud

Super-flare
Deathstroke

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Super-flare
Deathstroke
Gets clawed to death.

This is 616 Wolverine. Alive, well and with his HF at very best per op. Add full capacity rule to that and Nustroke doesn't last a minute despite starting distance between them.

Super-flare
Wolverine is a mindless brawler who gets picked apart rather easily. If guys like Black Panther and Dare Devil can take him out, Slade will end this fight in under 30 seconds.

StiltmanFTW
You won't get on my nerves, sock stick out tongue

Logan stomps. Eats the nth metal armor and shits it down Nustroke's throat, let's see him recover from that.

carver9
Hey Stilt. That guy you are talking too had a previous acct with us. His previous acct name was thingy. Weird guy but some what lovable. You'll see him making an acct a lot. Just wanted to introduce you two since you were not online when his rampage went on.

Super-flare
Originally posted by carver9
Hey Stilt. That guy you are talking too had a previous acct with us. His previous acct name was thingy. Weird guy but some hat lovable. You'll see him making an acct a lot. Just wanted to introduce you two since you were not online when his rampage went on.

What the hell are you talking about?

StiltmanFTW
Hey Stilt. That guy you are talking too had a previous acct with us. His previous acct name was thingy. Weird guy but some what lovable. You'll see him making an acct a lot. Just wanted to introduce you two since you were not online when his rampage went on.
Ah, thanks for the info. I think I've actually stumbled on a few of his posts. What was the reason of his ban?

carver9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, thanks for the info. I think I've actually stumbled on a few of his posts. What was the reason of his ban?

He was already a bashing master. He then make a thread (like all trolls do) cursing out mods and then it led to threads with him putting member names in the title. He went looney on us.

Super-flare
He was already a bashing master. He then make a thread (like all trolls do) cursing out mods and then it led to threads with him putting member names in the title. He went looney on us.
umm...

Prof. T.C McAbe
I would say split.

carver9
Originally posted by Super-flare
umm...

Jokes. Don't know if you are thingy or not.

Super-flare
Jokes. Don't know if you are thingy or not.

lol I didn't even attack anyone...I just stated my opinion and you accused me of being thingy or something...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.