Lord of the Vampires?? Cain Vs Dracula

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Cain the First Vampire from Justice League Dark.

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CAIN_zpsyrkonv35.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DA_zpsfgpjdrsi.jpg

One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have dual Adamantium Katanas and his army of wolves, bats and other creatures of the night?

Golgo13
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Does Dracula have dual Adamantium Katanas and his army of wolves, bats and other creatures of the night?

No, one on one battle.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula easiily...

Golgo13
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Dracula easiily...

LOL! I knew you would post here.

TheLordofMurder
;,,,;

Golgo13
Also, Dracula doesn't win easily. Seeing as what Cain did to some of the top mystics in DC.

TheLordofMurder
Dracula defeated Dr Strange:

TheLordofMurder

Its already spite against Cain...

It would be MEGA SPITE if Drac has his arsenal on hand...

Golgo13
Dracula defeated Dr Strange:

Cain took it to Constanine and the rest of the JLD. JLD>>>Strange.

StiltmanFTW
Make it Kain from LoK series.

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Make it Kain from LoK series.

Who>?

StiltmanFTW
. . .

Legacy of Kain. Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, their sequels and Defiance. A very popular and successful video game series.

Kain there was really badass.

Golgo13
. . .

Legacy of Kain. Soul Reaver, Blood Omen, their sequels and Defiance. A very popular and successful video game series.

Kain there was really badass.

Ahh, I need to get back into gaming. lol. You recommend them all?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Golgo13
Cain took it to Constanine and the rest of the JLD. JLD>>>Strange.

Bah...

He got lucky...

Dracula has owned Surfer and Strange; he makes short work of Cain...

StiltmanFTW
@Prep

Always wanted to play the entire series, but something always was stopping me.

I can definitely recommend Soul Reaver 2. Great story, dialogues and soundtrack. That part is focused more on solving riddles and telling the story than fighting, which makes it so good.

There should be a respect thread in the video games forum dedicated to Kain, btw.

Golgo13
@Prep

Always wanted to play the entire series, but something always was stopping me.

I can definitely recommend Soul Reaver 2. Great story, dialogues and soundtrack. That part is focused more on solving riddles and telling the story than fighting, which makes it so good.

There should be a respect thread in the video games forum dedicated to Kain, btw.

What other types of games are you into?

StiltmanFTW
I love the classics the most. I'm not a modern gamer type.

From action-packed TPPs (Jedi Outcast, Wolverine's Revenge) to RPGs (Baldur's Gate 1, Golden Sun and its sequel on GBA). Some FFPs like Battlefield 1942 and AvP 2.

I remember good times when Marvel Ultimate Alliance multiplayer was supported. It was really fun not to warn players joining your game of high level mobs and see them get slaughtered. Trolling at its finest!

Juntai
Ahh, I need to get back into gaming. lol. You recommend them all? They're classics, and were written/directed by Amy Hennig, one of the greatest of all time in the industry. She eventually left Legacy of Kain and Crystal Dynamics to join Naughty Dog and write/direct Uncharted.
Now she left Naughty Dog and has joined Visceral to make a new Star Wars IP.

Golgo13
I love the classics the most. I'm not a modern gamer type.

From action-packed TPPs (Jedi Outcast, Wolverine's Revenge) to RPGs (Baldur's Gate 1, Golden Sun and its sequel on GBA). Some FFPs like Battlefield 1942 and AvP 2.

I remember good times when Marvel Ultimate Alliance multiplayer was supported. It was really fun not to warn players joining your game of high level mobs and see them get slaughtered. Trolling at its finest!

Same here. I liked games like FF7, FF9, Zelda Ocarina of time, old school Resident Evil games, etc...

Surtur

The only important information is if Dracula has his vampire missiles.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Surtur
The only important information is if Dracula has his vampire missiles.

rolling on floor laughing

Mindset
Originally posted by Surtur
The only important information is if Dracula has his vampire missiles. He has one in his pants.

relentless1
Gary Oldman pwns

KingD19
Didn't Dracula not only not defeat Strange in that instance, he got tricked into releasing Wong from his thrall(when he thought he beat Strange because Strange let him win), then Strange proceeded to own him like a sunny afternoon in two separate books?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by KingD19
Didn't Dracula not only not defeat Strange in that instance, he got tricked into releasing Wong from his thrall(when he thought he beat Strange because Strange let him win), then Strange proceeded to own him like a sunny afternoon in two separate books?

Dracula spared his life...

He could have crushed Stranges skull, shattered his spine, and then consume his LIVER in that scan I posted on page 1 of this thread, but the editors at Marvel begged Drac not to so he didn't...

Dracula literally held Stranges life in his hands....

Drac defeats Cain 10/10...

8swords

laughing out loud best laugh of the day,

Golgo13
Dracula spared his life...

He could have crushed Stranges skull, shattered his spine, and then consume his LIVER in that scan I posted on page 1 of this thread, but the editors at Marvel begged Drac not to so he didn't...

Dracula literally held Stranges life in his hands....

Drac defeats Cain 10/10...

No.

KingD19
No.

So he's gonna ignore the context and then ignore the overwhelming ass whoopins Drac gets handed? Par for the course at this point I guess, lol.

Galan007
Originally posted by Juntai
They're classics, and were written/directed by Amy Hennig, one of the greatest of all time in the industry. She eventually left Legacy of Kain and Crystal Dynamics to join Naughty Dog and write/direct Uncharted.
Now she left Naughty Dog and has joined Visceral to make a new Star Wars IP. Look who rose from the depths!

Good to hear from ya, Jun. thumb up

Board Walker
Dracula > Surfer
Dracula > Dr. Strange

Dracula is solidly above the high herald and trans tier, he is at the very least high skyfather and likely low abstract.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Board Walker
Dracula > Surfer
Dracula > Dr. Strange

Dracula is solidly above the high herald and trans tier, he is at the very least high skyfather and likely low abstract.

Be generous, what about with when he has dual Adamantium katanas and his army of wolves, bats and other creatures of the night?

And his mist form.

abhilegend
Yup.

TheLordofMurder
No.

Dracula wins...

TheLordofMurder
So he's gonna ignore the context and then ignore the overwhelming ass whoopins Drac gets handed? Par for the course at this point I guess, lol.

Tell me, what was there to stop Dracula from beating every bone in Stranges body to powder in the following pic?

The answer is absolutely nothing...except the plea's of mercy from the editors at Marvel:

Golgo13
Dracula wins...

Nah.

Surtur
Originally posted by Mindset
He has one in his pants.

Since he shoots his vampire missiles usually from his base on the moon, this seems like his pants are way bigger on the inside. It's all beginning to make sense now, Dracula's codpiece is like the TARDIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.