Enchantress vs Dracula...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The Enchantress takes on the Lord of Vampires in a battle to the Death or KO with no BFR allowed in the Dead of Night in an ancient abandoned village in Transylvania...

Dracula has an army of bats, rats, and wolves on standby that he can call to aid him if need be...

Who wins?

zopzop
Let's put it this way. Enchantress has gone from an overrated magical hooker to a mystic powerhouse. I call it "Asgardian Power Creep."

She should win after a good fight.

Scoobless
Yeah, Drac's brand of magic is nothing enchantress hasn't seen or bettered in her long life.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
Let's put it this way. Enchantress has gone from an overrated magical hooker to a mystic powerhouse. I call it "Asgardian Power Creep."

She should win after a good fight.

She definitely has some rock solid showings under her belt; I agree with you 100% on that point... thumb up

However, do you think her magic is stronger than Stranges? Afterall, despite his considerable magical ability, Dracula did defeat him...

Now I know Amora is a different beast than Strange; her natural strength, speed, and durability is much great than his, but Drac has taken people physically superior to Amora and she would be just as vulnerable to his bite as Sif was...

Here is the scan of Drac breaking through Stranges defenses and beating him with the bite attack:

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Scoobless
Yeah, Drac's brand of magic is nothing enchantress hasn't seen or bettered in her long life.

But if you consider Stranges magic superior to hers, then Dracula has overcome greater magical power than hers...

Scoobless
Superior in variety, sure, superior in destruction, manipulation and other "darker" aspects, I don't think so.

Enchantress can control the minds of men, human, godly or other.

Henry_Pym
Enchantress creates sunlight

relentless1
Gary Oldman pwns

abhilegend
That scene with Dracula and Strange has the context that it was a trick from strange and he had left his body just before the attack.

So Dracula bit an unconscious strange in reality.

Inhuman
Girls are afraid of rats . How is enchantress getting past the army of rats?

Henry_Pym
Summon bilgesnipes?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by abhilegend
That scene with Dracula and Strange has the context that it was a trick from strange and he had left his body just before the attack.

So Dracula bit an unconscious strange in reality.

Yeah, but Strange had to restort to that tactic to save himself as Drac was coming through anyway...

abhilegend
No, strange throughly overpowered Dracula in a straight up fight. It was a trick to release his servant Wong from vampirism in a convoluted plot.

Read Tomb of Dracula 44 and Dr. Strange 14 and find out how quickly strange embarrassed Dracula in a fight.

Golgo13
Hahaha! Enchantress stomps. As does Strange.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.