Can Batman beat Scooby-Doo w/ a month's prep?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Star428
Can Batman win here? No Scooby snacks for Scooby as that would make it an unfair fight to someone like Bats. No Shaggy to help Scooby out either as the two together would be too much for him. Just to be clear the prep is for Batman to help even the odds a little. No prep for Scooby.

DarkSaint85
Scooby speed blitzes him.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

thumb up

Scoob 11/10

StiltmanFTW
Prep is not enough.

Batman needs the help of AQUAMAN here.

StiltmanFTW

Star428
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
thumb up

Scoob 11/10

Wow... Batman must be even slower than I thought he was if someone as slow as Scooby can speed-blitz him. Are u sure you two read the part where I said "no Scooby snacks for Scooby"?

Star428
I've also heard that Batman is not that dumb when he has lots of prep. I think with a month of prep he might be able to make a fight out of it. Also, Scrappy isn't in this fight either because I know that'd make it unfair to Bats.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Star428
Wow... Batman must be even slower than I thought he was if someone as slow as Scooby can speed-blitz him. Are u sure you two read the part where I said "no Scooby snacks for Scooby"?

The lack of snacks only serves to make him faster; have you not seen how quickly he reacts when promised a Scooby snack?????

Once he has eaten his fill, and slaked his bloodthirst, he is very lazy. But before that, he is rage incarnate, a pure ball of hate and anger and fear.

Silent Master
Especially if Scooby thinks Batman is the reason he is being denied his snacks.

Star428
But... What's all this I here about Batman being dang-near invincible when he has prep? Surely a whole month of one-sided prepping by the Batgod will negate any advantages a dumb talking dog has.

carver9
Batman will need a Scooby snack after the beat down he is going to receive here.

DarkSaint85
But... What's all this I here about Batman being dang-near invincible when he has prep? Surely a whole month of one-sided prepping by the Batgod will negate any advantages a dumb talking dog has.

Dumb?

He sees through all disguises! Even if it was a pair of glasses and a different hairstyle.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Simply put, batman gets curbed.

Golgo13
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

Star428
Dang... If so many people think Batman loses horribly here even with a whole month of one-sided prepping against a dumb dog then perhaps Bats isn't nearly as smart as some people were making him out to be. I guess they were all deluded to think he's some kind of unbeatable character when he has prep. Gosh, what a shocker! eek!

relentless1
yes, if he can avoid door heavy areas

Surtur
Him being near invincible with prep has never really been true. He's not like Dr. Doom or Reed or anyone. Batman, especially if you limit him to just his own resources in the batcave, isn't a bad prepper by any means. But..no, he's not on the level of Doom or Reed, where those two have done things where you can pretty much say "yeah, they can make some really really advanced stuff". Hell, I wouldn't even put him on the level of Tony Stark either to be honest.

StiltmanFTW
One thing for sure, Wayne lasts longer than Supes would in this fight.

Star428
Superman isn't in this fight. Reported for baiting/trolling.

Also, considering you were one of those who thought Batman was some godlike character who couldn't be beaten your opinion on who would last longer is questionable.

Bentley
Ok, I'll be that guy.

What are Scooby's best feats?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
Dang... If so many people think Batman loses horribly here even with a whole month of one-sided prepping against a dumb dog then perhaps Bats isn't nearly as smart as some people were making him out to be. I guess they were all deluded to think he's some kind of unbeatable character when he has prep. Gosh, what a shocker! eek!

No, its just that Scooby >>Batman's previous opponents.

Your logic is shocking.

Star428
LOL. And what about all the times deluded Batfans were saying things stupid crap like "Batman always finds a way" or similar bullshit? But, he can't find a way even with a whole month of one-sided prep against a dumb dog?

Yeah, Batman's a real badass alright. roll eyes (sarcastic)

NOT

DarkSaint85
Batman can still beat other opponents. Just not Scooby.

Reflassshh
Scooby karate chops him in half.

Give Batman a scooby snack and you might have a fight. Reported for spite btw thumb up

BruceSkywalker
batman puts sleeping pills in scoob's scooby snacks for the easy win

Silent Master
Seeing as the OP says that Scooby doesn't get any snacks, what is Batman trying to accomplish by drugging snacks that Scooby won't be eating?

DarkSaint85
It is a futile, feeble attempt by Batman to placate and sedate Scooby, knowing the world of hurt he will soon be in when Scooby thrashes him.

TheLordofMurder
The Godd@mned BATMAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wins...

Happy Dance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.