DC's Streets/MA's (Not Named Batman) Vs Marvel Streets

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
Val leads DC's toughest, most skilled streets that aren't Batman related to take on Marvel's...
Karate Kid
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/KK_zpsebnrhodw.jpg
Richard Dragon
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/RD_zps0ussmmc8.jpg
Bronze Tiger
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BT_zpsgbawakpc.jpg
Connor Hawke
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CH_zpsxukdkiun.jpg
Judomaster
http://i272.photobucket.com/albums/jj172/galan007_pics/jsagog_jsa16.jpg
Manhunter
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MH_zpsebazcalr.jpg
Catman
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CMAN_zps9p4gpwlm.jpg

vs

Golgo13
Led by Iron Fist:
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/IF_zpslo8gwgak.jpg
Shang-Chi
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/SC_zpspebsulaz.jpg
Hawkeye
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/HE_zpsa2prxsnj.jpg
Daredevil
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/DD_zpsiy1c45gf.jpg
Black Panther (Pre-Upgrade)
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/BP_zpsouxbfgr4.jpg
Moon Knight
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MK_zpsen9p3ik9.jpg
Winter Soldier
http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/WS_zpso4jk3gtr.jpg

relentless1
DC team wins..u lucky you took Batman out otherwise this would have been a roman triumph...with KK its almost is...

DarkSaint85
No Drakon? mad

krisblaze
Doesn't say hand 2 hand only and Marvel has a ton of gadgets and shit...

Juk3n
Give Marvel Temugin.

Use Marvels top martial artists the way you used DC's.

say..

Ironfist
Temugin
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
T'Challa
Elektra

Scoobless
Hawkeye is cool an' all, but he's not a top martial artist. Elektra would kick his ass in a fistfight 11 times out of 10

riv6672
His archery and gadgets added to the rest of team Marvel (DC are less well armed) helps, though. Not enough unfortunately. Not with KK there.

Werewolf582
No cap? No Lady Shiva?

With just those teams DC wins.

carver9
Originally posted by Juk3n
Give Marvel Temugin.

say..

Ironfist
Temugin
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
T'Challa
Elektra

thumb up

It's intentional, trust me.

TheLordofMurder
DC Streets win...

Golgo13
Give Marvel Temugin.

say..

Ironfist
Temugin
Steve Rogers
Shang-Chi
Daredevil
T'Challa
Elektra

I didn't use DC's top MA. I could have put in Drakon like dark saint said or Lady Shiva or Jin Si or Sensei, or White Canary, or even Myg (Karate Kid ) I just used a fusion of DC's top MAs and toughest, which is why Manhunter and Catman are on the list. Both of them are not as skilled as the ones I just mentioned.

Rezactic
Karate Kid too strong

Supermex
I like some of ur fight ideas (Golgo)

But I've come to a point where I Dont even click on all or most of ur threads anymore, cuz each time I do I'm disappointed by them. Ur DC vs Marvel threads always has an uneven balance to them favoring to the DC side which just makes the fight pointless to comment on them anymore.

I figured you urself would tire of it put more effort in making them more balance and debatable. My thinking is you would be a badass poster here if you were fair or balance in ur threads starters more often than not.

Here's to hoping things change..

We need a fair golgo here and not this same old running joke of unbalanced threads that are far from laughable anymore.

I'm not tryin to hate on you, iv even inbox you in the past about DC characters when I have thread ideas, cuz I respect ur DC Character knowledge.

I know you can do itsmile

Supermex
A question for anyone here..

I Dont know much about Bronze Tiger, but he looks like a good fight with Black Panther.

Can he give BP a good fight? Current BP..
The Tiger vs The Panther!

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex

But I've come to a point where I Dont even click on all or most of ur threads anymore, cuz each time I do I'm disappointed by them. Ur DC vs Marvel threads always has an uneven balance to them favoring to the DC side which just makes the fight pointless to comment on them anymore.

I figured you urself would tire of it put more effort in making them more balance and debatable. My thinking is you would be a badass poster here if you were fair or balance in ur threads starters more often than not.

Here's to hoping things changesmile
We need a fair golgo here and not this same old running joke of unbalanced threads that are far from laughable anymore.

I know you can do it.

He hasn't created a single thread that has went 5 pages yet (DC and Marvel) because he has a habit of overwhelming the odds against DC. The mods warned him about this in the past, don't think they are paying attention to his threads anymore.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
He hasn't created a single thread that has went 5 pages yet (DC and Marvel) because he has a habit of overwhelming the odds against DC. The mods warned him about this in the past, don't think they are paying attention to his threads anymore.

I hear you Carver..

I'm not perfect either. I think Golgo can improve and do better if he wanted to. I hope he does, it be better for us all I can say that. He has good ideas, but they fall short due to unbalance and unfairness.

I'm not buying he Dont know Marvel characters. I Dont read DC as much, but I know the difference. I sure Golgo is more knowledgeable than I am.

I can do it.
I'm hope so.

Golgo13

Here's to hoping things change..

I'm not tryin to hate on you, iv even inbox you in the past about DC characters when I have thread ideas, cuz I respect ur DC Character knowledge.

I know you can do itsmile

So, a team consisting of Iron Fist, Shang, Black Panther, DD, Winter Soldier would be unfair against the DC team that I created? I used two characters with chi based powers, an amped super soldier, and someone with enhanced senses, yet it's still unbalanced? Stop talking out of your ass.

StiltmanFTW
Technically speaking, pre-upgrade BP was powerless, so you didn't give him his senses stick out tongue

There was a time gap between HSH Panther (classic) and KotD Panther (current).

Has KK ever lost to someone below Darkseid level? biscuits

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Technically speaking, pre-upgrade BP was powerless, so you didn't give him his senses stick out tongue

There was a time gap between HSH Panther (classic) and KotD Panther (current).

Has KK ever lost to someone below Darkseid level? biscuits

I'm talking about Daredevil who has better senses than most DC guys not named Karate Kid. Black Panther even before the current upgrade was in the ballpark of Captain America in terms of physical stats.

StiltmanFTW
Ah, Matt's here. Of course.

Does he get his Ultron-busting stick made out of pure wood?

Golgo13
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Ah, Matt's here. Of course.

Does he get his Ultron-busting stick made out of pure wood?

Whatever floats your boat. See, this is hardly an unfair fight. Carver obviously hates me, that punk.

Supermex
Originally posted by Golgo13
Whatever floats your boat. See, this is hardly an unfair fight. Carver obviously hates me, that punk.

Carver don't hate you.
He just got tired of it.

Golgo13
Carver don't hate you.
He just got tired of it.

Yet, you guys still haven't come up with a valid reason on why it's spite.

carver9

Lol...I don't hate you...not even close. I just want you to do better.

carver9

Who can Moon Night and Hawkman beat in h2h on the DC side? Who can pull a 5/5 against KK or the majority?

DarkSaint85

IBY29rBlkbc

StiltmanFTW
Lol...I don't hate you...not even close. I just want you.
Get a room!

Golgo13
Lol...I don't hate you...not even close. I just want you to do better.

We all want each other to do better.

Golgo13
Who can Moon Night and Hawkman beat in h2h on the DC side? Who can pull a 5/5 against KK or the majority?

Catman/Moon Knight is split. Hawkman isn't even in this thread. Iron Fist can at least split.

Juk3n

You don't need one. there are 20 or so replies here and none of them have given you a "team one for the majority" or "slight edge to team 2". No ones given the thread due consideration.

You already know the reason why.

Golgo13
You don't need one. there are 20 or so replies here and none of them have given you a "team one for the majority" or "slight edge to team 2". No ones given the thread due consideration.

You already know the reason why.

Most people don't know the characters.

Sin I AM

Carver is right though. No-one on Marvel can do anything to Val

Golgo13
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Carver is right though. No-one on Marvel can do anything to Val

How is ZH Val so superior to Danny? Val can still be knocked out. Especially with energy projectile attacks, with both Shang and Danny have.

Sin I AM
How is ZH Val so superior to Danny? Val can still be knocked out. Especially with energy projectile attacks, with both Shang and Danny have.

Personally i dont see it. He's pretty deux es with MA. Danny is good but not THAT good. And shang isn't as impressive as he once was imo. But hey it's your thread

Juk3n

Quit playing, yet more replies to your thread, yet more people giving you the same reasons.

You can't have a marvel vs dc speed thread and include Flash.

You can't have a marvel vs dc martial arts thread and include KK.

You understand that Val fights Kryptonians evenly, and you want to pit him against Daredevil?

You're going to have to play the game everyone else is playing son.

Golgo13
Quit playing, yet more replies to your thread, yet more people giving you the same reasons.

You can't have a marvel vs dc speed thread and include Flash.

You can't have a marvel vs dc martial arts thread and include KK.

You understand that Val fights Kryptonians evenly, and you want to pit him against Daredevil?

You're going to have to play the game everyone else is playing son.

Remember, there are different versions of Val, each operating at different power levels. Classic Val would definitely stomp Fist, but not Zero Hour who doesn't have the same amount of crazy feats.

Prof. T.C McAbe
KK solos.

Supermex
Hey Carver!!??

This thread has gone 2 pages now lol

Mostly because many are trying to convince Golgo to make fair & balanced thread fights.

I Dont get why have such a huge agenda when it comes to DC vs Marvel?

Who cares who wins..

Both companies are great. Why so to an extreme to prove one is better than the other?

I you believe one is better than the other.. Well prove it and make it fair, make it balanced and we might find out. Making thread with oneside is at a disadvantage proves nothing at all.

Not just this thread but the countless one in the past and present Golgo has made.

Golgo13
Hey Carver!!??

Mostly because many are trying to convince Golgo to make fair & balanced thread fights.

And failing. Zero Hour Val never fought any Kryptonians. laughing out loud

He also got beat down by a random Daxamite.

carver9
Hey Carver!!??

I Dont get why have such a huge agenda when it comes to DC vs Marvel?

Who cares who wins..

Both companies are great. Why so to an extreme to prove one is better than the other?

I you believe one is better than the other.. Well prove it and make it fair, make it balanced and we might find out. Making thread with oneside is at a disadvantage proves nothing at all.

Not just this thread but the countless one in the past and present Golgo has made.

laughing out loud

thumb up 3 page max and it'll be people talking about how lopsided this fight is. Golgo is my boy though. Very respectable towards anyone here and never bashes. He will always be cool with me even though he makes obvious spite threads.

Golgo13
laughing out loud

thumb up 3 page max and it'll be people talking about how lopsided this fight is. Golgo is my boy though. Very respectable towards anyone here and never bashes. He will always be cool with me even though he makes obvious spite threads.

And it's going to keep on growing. Please stop saying it's spite, because it's not. Even your boy srank is not impressed with ZH Val. Now if you think it's spite, please give me some proof/feats on why you think so.

carver9
And it's going to keep on growing. Please stop saying it's spite, because it's not. Even your boy srank is not impressed with ZH Val. Now if you think it's spite, please give me some proof/feats on why you think so.

Ok...let's say if KK is around, um, Batman level. The rest of the DC squad is around this level as well. Hell, Catman has bested Bruce. Let's continue though. On average you have some amazing fighters on the DC squad with your weakest being Catman imo. On Marvel team (lol) you have Moon Night who isn't even a top tier Martial artist. Hell, he ran from freaking Bullseye an entire issue. Let's keep going though because that isn't it. You then add HAWKEYE to team Marvel. Am I missing something here? What has he done to be put on anyone's level in this thread? Please explain. With that said, Moon night gets stomped by anyone on the opposing team and Hawkeye just dies which would lead to two people on Marvel getting double teamed and taken out immediately. Remember, I already reduced KK fighting prowess to make this as even as it can get and it's still a stomp.

That is why this is a spite thread. No matter how far you twist and turn this fight, the Marvel squad still get their chest caved in.

Supermex
laughing out loud

True Carv

Golgo is good for this vs site, it just be great if he put more into his threads in terms of fairness and balance them out.

Mindset
IF kills KK, then he one shots the rest of the DC team.

Golgo13
Ok...let's say if KK is around, um, Batman level. The rest of the DC squad is around this level as well. Hell, Catman has bested Bruce. Let's continue though. On average you have some amazing fighters on the DC squad with your weakest being Catman imo. On Marvel team (lol) you have Moon Night who isn't even a top tier Martial artist. Hell, he ran from freaking Bullseye an entire issue. Let's keep going though because that isn't it. You then add HAWKEYE to team Marvel. Am I missing something here? What has he done to be put on anyone's level in this thread? Please explain. With that said, Moon night gets stomped by anyone on the opposing team and Hawkeye just dies which would lead to two people on Marvel getting double teamed and taken out immediately. Remember, I already reduced KK fighting prowess to make this as even as it can get and it's still a stomp.

That is why this is a spite thread. No matter how far you twist and turn this fight, the Marvel squad still get their chest caved in.

Catman isn't the weakest. That would probably be Manhunter. Who on Marvel can Manhunter take for a majority?

Golgo13
Originally posted by Mindset
IF kills KK, then he one shots the rest of the DC team.

See? Told you guys it wasn't a stomp!

Mindset
See? Told you guys it wasn't a stomp! thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.