Jax Pavan Respect Thread

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Fated Xtasy
Hey girls and boys, So bantha started this thread a while ago, but couldn't finish it. because it got deleted. so he asked me to help find some quotes and here we are. I take no credit for thread save for the pics and a two or three quotes that's it. the rest is Bantha's work. Enjoy the reading about this pretty badass Jedi. sayonara and enjoy. pece
http://www.comicvine.com/profile/fated_xtasy/blog/jax-pavan-respect-thread/102249/

Emperordmb
Jax is a pretty underrated combatant, and it's nice to see a respect thread detailing the feats and powers of such an unfortunately otherwise overlooked character. It'll be interesting to see what ways he can be used in versus scenarios now that his powers have been more brought to light.

Excellent work guys. thumb up

ILS
Good job Fated thumb up

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Emperordmb

Excellent work guys. thumb up

Thanks! smile

Fated Xtasy
Originally posted by ILS
Good job Fated thumb up

Thanks dude. Though it was mostly bantha. I hardly deserve a mention. Thanks regardless though. He and I worked hard for this and we both hope you all enjoyed reading through it smile

And thanks dmb. Lol you kept me sane when the formatting came around.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.