Hwo big is the power gap between Dooku and Maul?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Stigma
We know that by the end of CW Maul was more powerful than ever.

Can he rival the good count?

If not, what is the power difference between the two?

ILS
Maul can't rival him, but he can challenge him in terms of telekinetic power.

Revanchiste
In term of force power there is an hudge gap, in the other hand maul have strengh and physical abilities there is an other gap..... So...

NewGuy01
Tiny.

Stigma
mmm
To be honest I think Maul is like half-a tier below Dooku in force power, but I'm open to suggestions on that.

Martially, it's harder to say, imho.

The_Tempest
Wouldn't say "tiny" nor would I say "vast." Dooku's got the edge as a swordsman and a Force adept. I think they're very comparable with respect to raw power, the Count is just more sophisticated, skilled, and experienced.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Wouldn't say "tiny" nor would I say "vast." Dooku's got the edge as a swordsman and a Force adept. I think they're very comparable with respect to raw power, the Count is just more sophisticated, skilled, and experienced. thumb up

Nephthys
Originally posted by Stigma
laughing

That was hilarious. I'm sure even Bane fans will admit that much.

Nope. Please don't encourage socks and trolls.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by The_Tempest
Wouldn't say "tiny" nor would I say "vast." Dooku's got the edge as a swordsman and a Force adept. I think they're very comparable with respect to raw power, the Count is just more sophisticated, skilled, and experienced.
Nicely put.

DARTH POWER
There's a noticeable gap. Maul can certainly challenge and even press Dooku but Dooku would win a contest against him almost every time.

NewGuy01
y

DARTH POWER
^ Because Maul and Kenobi are peers. And whilst I think Maul would fair better against Dooku than Kenobi usually does, I don't think a peer of Kenobi = A peer of Count Dooku.

NewGuy01
That's not really much of an answer.

ILS
Kenobi has caught Maul off-guard with TK here and there, but I'd hardly call them peers on account of Maul frequently ragdolling/choking him and throwing him around with seemingly little effort.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by NewGuy01
That's not really much of an answer.

Pointing out that Dooku is head and shoulders above Maul's equal isn't an answer?

Okaaayyy...

Well how about the fact that he has superior dueling and Tk showings? I guess that's not an answer either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.