Darkseid Invades Marvel Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..
Dcnu..

The Avengers

Cap.America
Cls.Thor
Scarlet Witch
Hulk
Vision
Quicksilver
Iron Man

Vs

Darkseid

Fight takes place in Marvel NY.

A portal opens over the Hudson River where Darkseid invades the planet Earth. The invasion of Earth by a powerful villain, Darkseid brings the formation of Earths mighty superheroes to counter the invasion and protect there home planet. The Mighty Avengers includes Cap.America(Steve Rogers), The Mighty Thor, The Incredible Hulk, The Vision, Quicksilver, The Invincible Iron Man and The Scarlet Witch.

Can this lineup of Avengers defeat Darksied in battle?

This is the MCU Avengers 2 lineup, but comic versions of course.

carver9
Avengers wins.

Mindship
Avengers. They have a Hulk.

Golgo13
Darkseid.

Future Titan
Darkseid.

Supermex
2 for Avengers

2 for Darky

As it stands.

Henry_Pym
Avengers, solidly.

The JL, as soon as they worked together kicked DS's butt.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
Avengers, solidly.

The JL, as soon as they worked together kicked DS's butt.

Only due to the fact of the boom tube, BFR. We'll see what's what when Darkseid faces off against the Anti-Monitor this summer.

deathslash
Darkseid. He oneshotted a high Herald using only half of the omega beam's power, took shots from several high heralds at the same time, and survived batman and his huge PIS factor. Since no characters here that have a magic trident or a sword capable of cutting even kryptonians, darkseid is going to take this handily.

carver9
A non organized team that isn't as powerful as they currently are per some of the members on KMC. This team is familiar with each other. Have a guy that can absorb the Omega...a girl that could probably turn them into daisies and a guy that would pound Darkseid face in. Avengers win this.

Supermex
Originally posted by carver9
A non organized team that isn't as powerful as they currently are per some of the members on KMC. This team is familiar with each other. Have a guy that can absorb the Omega...a girl that could probably turn them into daisies and a guy that would pound Darkseid face in. Avengers win this.

I may be wrong, but Visions skill power set might be handy in this fight as well.

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
I may be wrong, but Visions skill power set might be handy in this fight as well.

Probably but I can't see Vision intangibility bypassing the Omega and I don't think he can do anything to Darkseid.

Supermex
Probably but I can't see Vision intangibility bypassing the Omega and I don't think he can do anything to Darkseid.

Vision on his own gets treated badly by Darky..

I'm just thinking his power set might come handy with the team backing him up.

deathslash
A non organized team that isn't as powerful as they currently are per some of the members on KMC. This team is familiar with each other. Have a guy that can absorb the Omega...a girl that could probably turn them into daisies and a guy that would pound Darkseid face in. Avengers win this. that's only assuming that they can react in time. You forget that those beams hit superman while he was trying to avoid them and the flash running at his top speed was barely outpacing them. Let's also not forget that as soon as darkseid showed up, he flash ko'd the league. Lastly, his recent showing against batman was especially beastly. Darkseid tanked his omega beams (an attack capable of oneshotting a superman at half power)

Henry_Pym
Tbf we don't know what knocked Superman out in that scene, could have been a bunch of Parademons after he was hit.

Though kinda a non issue versus a guy who can absorb them.

Also Tony isn't going to send the whole team down there to get crushed by DS.

Star428
Originally posted by Mindship
Avengers. They have a Hulk.

confused

Just to be clear, are you suggesting that Hulk can solo Darkseid or just that Hulk can tip the scales in Avengers favor? Hopefully, it's the latter because no Hulk is beating DS solo.

relentless1
with Wanda on the Avengers team ill give it to them just barely, without her DS stomps tho

carver9
Originally posted by deathslash
that's only assuming that they can react in time. You forget that those beams hit superman while he was trying to avoid them and the flash running at his top speed was barely outpacing them. Let's also not forget that as soon as darkseid showed up, he flash ko'd the league. Lastly, his recent showing against batman was especially beastly. Darkseid tanked his omega beams (an attack capable of oneshotting a superman at half power)

I know how powerful they are and I know how powerful he is. I have seen some things take out this JLA that would have little affect on a couple of peeps on this team so I'm not impressed. The Omega's will hurt but I do not think they are sufficient enough to pull the win here. Also, that version of Flash wasn't as familiar with his power like he is now. I also think that you using that fight as an example isn't helping your case. Darkseid stood there trying to tank attacks. Don't think he would want to do that here tbh.

Future Titan
These Mother ****ers get wrecked
Cap.America
Quicksilver
Iron Man

These guys do well but fail in the end
Thor
Hulk

I don't know much about these guys so I would like some feats
Scarlet Witch
Vision

And from what I know, the JL team that beat DS would stomp this one.

tkitna
Originally posted by Future Titan

I don't know much about these guys so I would like some feats
Scarlet Witch
Vision

And from what I know, the JL team that beat DS would stomp this one.

Yeah, you might need to read up on the Scarlet Witch some.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Without BFR they don't have a chance to take even a single win.

Future Titan
Originally posted by tkitna
Yeah, you might need to read up on the Scarlet Witch some.

How powerful is she right now?

deathslash
These Mother ****ers get wrecked
Cap.America
Quicksilver
Iron Man

These guys do well but fail in the end
Thor
Hulk
This guy knows how it goes. Also, welcome to the KMC.

How powerful is she right now? iirc, she was owning Doom, Magneto, and quicksilver at the same time (although to be fair, they were trying to hold back against her). She also provided half of a spell that altered the mindsets of several superheroes and villains.

I know how powerful they are and I know how powerful he is. I have seen some things take out this JLA that would have little affect on a couple of peeps on this team so I'm not impressed. The Omega's will hurt but I do not think they are sufficient enough to pull the win here. Also, that version of Flash wasn't as familiar with his power like he is now. I also think that you using that fight as an example isn't helping your case. Darkseid stood there trying to tank attacks. Don't think he would want to do that here tbh. You know that the omegas at half power ko'd a high herald right? Superman was out of it for half a comic after he was hit. Anyone here that isn't a high herald could quite possibly die from such an attack (meaning everyone except thor and hulk could be the only ones left before long). I don't think that Barry being more familiar with his powers would make him faster. The fact of the matter is that darkseid came in, flash ko'd the JL lineup, took down superman with one shot while the other half of his omegas were chasing flash, and then left while wonder woman, batman, green lantern, and aquaman were all lying on the floor (instead of pressing the attack). Even when the league united, stabbed darkseid in the eyes, and superman tried surprise attack speed blitzing him, Darkseid was still keeping up with them and all they managed to do in the end was push him back through his boomtube.

quanchi112
Avengers rape.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
Without BFR they don't have a chance to take even a single win. Based on ?

Future Titan
Originally posted by quanchi112
Avengers rape.

What makes you say that?

quanchi112
What makes you say that? Aquaman.

Future Titan
Aquaman.

Which means?

quanchi112
Which means? Do I have to spell it out for you.

Future Titan
Do I have to spell it out for you.

So far all you said was Aquaman. The same guy who is still more impressive then 3 or 4 people on the avengers team.

The JL team that fought DS would beat this avengers team. (Except for Vision and SW cause I don't know much about them)

carver9
Lol...no they would not bring down this Avengers team.

deathslash
So far all you said was Aquaman. The same guy who is still more impressive then 3 or 4 people on the avengers team.

The JL team that fought DS would beat this avengers team. (Except for Vision and SW cause I don't know much about them) You're new to the forums so I feel like I should tell you that you shouldn't question or respond to Quanchi's posts because he's the biggest troll on KMC (quite possibly the entire internet).

carver9
This guy knows how it goes. Also, welcome to the KMC.

iirc, she was owning Doom, Magneto, and quicksilver at the same time (although to be fair, they were trying to hold back against her). She also provided half of a spell that altered the mindsets of several superheroes and villains.

You know that the omegas at half power ko'd a high herald right? Superman was out of it for half a comic after he was hit. Anyone here that isn't a high herald could quite possibly die from such an attack (meaning everyone except thor and hulk could be the only ones left before long). I don't think that Barry being more familiar with his powers would make him faster. The fact of the matter is that darkseid came in, flash ko'd the JL lineup, took down superman with one shot while the other half of his omegas were chasing flash, and then left while wonder woman, batman, green lantern, and aquaman were all lying on the floor (instead of pressing the attack). Even when the league united, stabbed darkseid in the eyes, and superman tried surprise attack speed blitzing him, Darkseid was still keeping up with them and all they managed to do in the end was push him back through his boomtube.

Superman was already damaged before being hit by the Omega's. Remember, Flash had to lift him up so that he could fly off. Point, he wasn't near his best.

Then it was a blunt attack...something that Thor could absorb and another that Hulk would probably he damaged from but heal over time. Scarlet Witch would probably turn the Omega's into roses anyways (basic knowledge is on). I don't think that is the deciding factor to this fight or if it's a factor at all. I think Thor versatility/absorption is enough to fend off the Omega's and I think Hulks fist is enough to hold him off.

Supermex
Superman was already damaged before being hit by the Omega's. Remember, Flash had to lift him up so that he could fly off. Point, he wasn't near his best.

Then it was a blunt attack...something that Thor could absorb and another that Hulk would probably he damaged from but heal over time. Scarlet Witch would probably turn the Omega's into roses anyways (basic knowledge is on). I don't think that is the deciding factor to this fight or if it's a factor at all. I think Thor versatility/absorption is enough to fend off the Omega's and I think Hulks fist is enough to hold him off.

I dont know about roses lol but you make a good point.

I agree with you about Thor and his versatility & Hulk bringing the blunt force trauma.

Iron Man is being underestimated here & Vision has versatility as well.

Cap can bark orders better than any NYC waitress. Tony is usually on his toes to when it comes to the lead.

quanchi112

The JL team that fought DS would beat this avengers team. (Except for Vision and SW cause I don't know much about them) Not even close. Avengers more powerful, versatile, and experienced. Aquaman power can hurt Seid so this more powerful team can rape him imo.

carver9
Originally posted by Supermex
I dont know about roses lol but you make a good point.

I agree with you about Thor and his versatility & Hulk bringing the blunt force trauma.

Iron Man is being underestimated here & Vision has versatility as well.

Cap can bark orders better than any NYC waitress. Tony is usually on his toes to when it comes to the lead.

I agree...Ironman is a factor here, especially looking at everything he's done but I wouldn't bet on him being the ace to take Darkseid out but he will play a huge role in this fight.

Supermex
I agree...Ironman is a factor here, especially looking at everything he's done but I wouldn't bet on him being the ace to take Darkseid out but he will play a huge role in this fight.

The Ace is Thor

Then Wanda

deathslash

Then it was a blunt attack...something that Thor could absorb and another that Hulk would probably he damaged from but heal over time. Scarlet Witch would probably turn the Omega's into roses anyways (basic knowledge is on). I don't think that is the deciding factor to this fight or if it's a factor at all. I think Thor versatility/absorption is enough to fend off the Omega's and I think Hulks fist is enough to hold him off. yes, he was damaged from Darkseid's omni-directional attack before he was hit by the beams. What's stopping darkseid from using that pulse wave in this fight? Again, you're assuming that scarlet witch and thor can react in time when the flash had trouble outrunning them. Yes, hulk would be damaged by them and when he's still standing, Darkseid would use them again and again until banner finally falls. Darkseid is also faster than the people in this fight and definitely wouldn't have trouble slugging it out with thor or the hulk (although Banner would admittedly become more of a threat as the fight goes on).

tkitna
Cap deflects the Omega Beams back into Darkseids face ftw.

deathslash
Originally posted by tkitna
Cap deflects the Omega Beams back into Darkseids face ftw. laughing shut up and get out of here. You're ruining a perfectly good debate.

Golgo13
yes, he was damaged from Darkseid's omni-directional attack before he was hit by the beams. What's stopping darkseid from using that pulse wave in this fight? Again, you're assuming that scarlet witch and thor can react in time when the flash had trouble outrunning them. Yes, hulk would be damaged by them and when he's still standing, Darkseid would use them again and again until banner finally falls. Darkseid is also faster than the people in this fight and definitely wouldn't have trouble slugging it out with thor or the hulk (although Banner would admittedly become more of a threat as the fight goes on).

thumb up Good points. Darkseid destroys.

Future Titan
Not even close. Avengers more powerful, versatile, and experienced. Aquaman power can hurt Seid so this more powerful team can rape him imo. Avengers have 3 or 4 people who are non factors.

Hulk, Thor, and Scarlet Witch are their only hope on winning this battle.

If you think Thor, Hulk, and Scarlet witch can take on Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman then there is something wrong here.

And going by your logic, since Hulk and Thor can be injured by Spiderman, Cap, and Taskmaster. Then DS should be able to one shot them.

Werewolf582
Not even close. Avengers more powerful, versatile, and experienced.

You won't BZ me though biscuits

carver9
yes, he was damaged from Darkseid's omni-directional attack before he was hit by the beams. What's stopping darkseid from using that pulse wave in this fight? Again, you're assuming that scarlet witch and thor can react in time when the flash had trouble outrunning them. Yes, hulk would be damaged by them and when he's still standing, Darkseid would use them again and again until banner finally falls. Darkseid is also faster than the people in this fight and definitely wouldn't have trouble slugging it out with thor or the hulk (although Banner would admittedly become more of a threat as the fight goes on).

Your tactic could potentially work. I just dont think his Omegas are as fast as you are making them out to be, especially with people on the team that is capable of countering them (Wanda and Thor). Batman while injured had enough time to lift up his arms to counter the Omega's, why can't Thor or Wanda? Is Batman really that much faster than Flash and Supes?

smile

Again, with the forum rules in place, everyone knowing the others capabilities, I see no reason for the team NOT being prepared for such an attack. Wanda can probably conjure something to hinder him from using said attack 'temporarily' while Thor and Hulk bring the fight up close and personal. I also disagree with this version of Darkseid being faster physically. He doesn't have a single speed ft under his belt that I am aware of. Not saying that I am aware of all of his showings so there might be a speed ft I do not know about?

Darkseid can win this, I just see the team chances as being better due to Mjlonir and Wanda countering while Hulk goes fist cuff. All in all, I don't have any issues with anyone giving Darkseid the majority here.

Henry_Pym
If you think Thor, Hulk, and Scarlet witch can take on Superman, Wonderwoman, Flash, Green Lantern, and Aquaman then there is something wrong here. the JL weren't working together and Superman and Flash weren't fighting DS.

So GL, Diana, Cyborg vs Hulk, Thor & Wanda

And team 1 isn't working together. AM just seemed to be gone for that fight.

Golgo13
Darkseid for sure. DCnU Darkseid is just on another level and he still has the mega event this summer with Anti-Monitor.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.