Molly Hayes vs. Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
1. One on one, no prep.

2. Bats gets 6 months of prep.

3. Prep + Bats can call the rest of the Batfamily for help, excluding the Bat-Cow.

4. Prep + Batfamily + JLA.

5. Everything above + BAT-COW.

Henry_Pym
How is her defense vs gas?

StiltmanFTW
I guess she could just inhale it and blow it out back at Batman, tearing off his skin in the process. Similar to Fujin's fatality from MK 4.

StyleTime
Does her super strength count as common knowledge?

riv6672
Huh.
Interesting premise, at least the first 2 scenarios.
Batman loses the first more often than not. Wins the second handily.

StyleTime
Well, it depends on if her powers count as common knowledge. If he thinks it's just a little girl, then she KO's him.

If he gets prior knowledge, she'd never land on hit on him before she passes out.

riv6672
You really think that? Many characters can and do land hits on Batman. Jeezus.

StyleTime
I didn't say he was untouchable in general. Molly Hayes is a prepubescent girl with absolutely zero training or speed feats though so...

Yeah, I don't see her hitting him if he doesn't want to be hit.

riv6672
So, there's a dozen ways for her to tag him.
No offense.

StyleTime
You're good. I'm not offended. It's just a discussion going on here lol.

What are these other ways of tagging him?

riv6672
I'm not one of those that think Woverine is better at h2h than someone like Batman, but, he's no slouch....

http://i.imgur.com/vsavJmY.jpg

http://tansyrr.com/tansywp/wp-content/uploads/2012/12/inthesnow.png

...and his HF likely allowed him to take that hit better than Batman would.

StyleTime
I didn't say Batman would tank the hit. I said, assuming he gets prior knowledge, she'd never actually hit him before her power up wears off.

Then he gives her a timeout.

Branlor Swift
I agree with the general consensus that Batman would tank her attacks and swiftly pound her out.

riv6672
Originally posted by StyleTime
I didn't say Batman would tank the hit. I said, assuming he gets prior knowledge, she'd never actually hit him before her power up wears off.

Then he gives her a timeout.
The hit tanking comment was an aside, to the main point of her hitting Wolverine in those scans, which you completely ignored to concentrate on said camment.
Thank you for proving my point by ommision.

StyleTime
Originally posted by riv6672
The hit tanking comment was an aside, to the main point of her hitting Wolverine in those scans, which you completely ignored to concentrate on said camment.
Thank you for proving my point by ommision.
I focused on your aside because your scan supports nothing other than "she hits hard", which we already knew.

As for your point, let's not pretend the scan is more than it is. Wolverine stood there and she punched him. This was pretty clear in the comic. He could dodge her all day too, were he actually fighting back.

You should produce some speed or combat skill feats for her. (She doesn't have any btw, I'm just being a douche.)
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I agree with the general consensus that Batman would tank her attacks and swiftly pound her out.
thumb up riv, you also haven't countered this yet bro.

riv6672
I'm usually not inclined to counter Brainor's drivel.

Nice double talk on your part though. In order to hit hard she had to connect. But, i can see a circle jerk argenent coming, since we're the only ones posting and neither of us is going to change their minds.
Dont see where the fun is, as i dont really know you so i'm dropping this unless the thread takes off, which'd be nice.

relentless1
Batman spanks

StyleTime
I'm usually not inclined to counter Brainor's drivel.

Nice double talk on your part though. In order to hit hard she had to connect. But, i can see a circle jerk argenent coming, since we're the only ones posting and neither of us is going to change their minds.
Dont see where the fun is, as i dont really know you so i'm dropping this unless the thread takes off, which'd be nice.
I'm not saying that he would tank it, but there actually is more evidence supporting that stance than there is Molly tagging Batman. stick out tongue

There is no double talk here, comrade. Wolverine stood there and let her hit him. You're spinning it as "she can tag skilled martial artists", when it only shows she can tag people who stand still while she attacks. Any high street could bounce around her casually, not just Batman.

Runaways was a great series, and Marvel is stupid for putting it on "hiatus", but she has no feats in that area.

Existere
Dont see where the fun is, as i dont really know you so i'm dropping this unless the thread takes off, which'd be nice. Lol, what?

Style started with:

If he thinks it's just a little girl, then she KO's him.

If he gets prior knowledge, she'd never land on hit on him before she passes out.

So he's already agreed that there is a scenario where Molly tags Batman and wins. The scans of Wolverine come right after Wolverine treats Molly like 'just a little girl', and all they do is reinforce Style's first scenario.

As mentioned, it's not a feat of speed or skill, which would be an appropriate counter to the claim that Batman can dodge her... instead of you just acting upset and providing nothing.

riv6672
Hey a different poster, cool!
Nah, the scans of Wolverine come with him knowing full well what Molly's capable of.
You two want to pretend that Batman's knowing Molly's a powerhouse means he's not going to get hit, thats fine.
Unrealistic but fine.
http://www.batman-online.com/features/1387214917_year-one1.jpg
He's been getting hit by normal mooks since day (year) one.
Please ignore the pic on the right, the left is from the proper genre.
This is why Martial artists learn to block, fellows, because they get hit.

Now we can all three go about our business secure in the knowledge that the other person (persons in my case, are) is wrong.

relentless1
funny how both of those pics are Batman in his first foray, inexperienced and green as grass, Batman of today = way better agility feats, sure he must get tagged from time to time but the point is that when he's on guard he's good at evading.

StyleTime
Hey a different poster, cool!
Nah, the scans of Wolverine come with him knowing full well what Molly's capable of.
You two want to pretend that Batman's knowing Molly's a powerhouse means he's not going to get hit, thats fine.
Unrealistic but fine.
http://www.batman-online.com/features/1387214917_year-one1.jpg
He's been getting hit by normal mooks since day (year) one.
Please ignore the pic on the right, the left is from the proper genre.
This is why Martial artists learn to block, fellows, because they get hit.

Now we can all three go about our business secure in the knowledge that the other person (persons in my case, are) is wrong.
No, Wolverine did not know what Molly is capable of. He didn't even know she had powers and thought he needed to protect her. Ironman and Captain America didn't know she had powers either. Did you actually read these comics, or are you just ripping scans from a respect thread somewhere?

http://s23.postimg.org/yh08hfit3/Dude_What1.jpg-http://s23.postimg.org/4b1u2nbw7/Dude_What.jpg

1. Those mooks didn't tag Batman in your scan. He's beating them up in fact.
2. There are three of them, while Molly is just one person.
3. Molly is slower than the average Batman mook.

Existere
Did you actually read these comics, or are you just ripping scans from a respect thread somewhere?
^ This.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.