Captain America & Batman vs Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
Loki has an Asgaurdian spear but must fight purely melee

Bruce & Steve get no prep

Who wins?

Golgo13
Loki.

tkitna
H2H? Loki gets beat.

Henry_Pym
Yeah, minus his spear.

StiltmanFTW
Batman solos them both and then goes to kick Superman's ass for the 625th time.

Star428
Batman is useless (like usual) and just gets in the way. He shouldn't be in the fight. Cap should kick his ass first (shouldn't take him long to beat a character that can't even beat a stupid dog) then take Loki on. He'd probably still lose but wouldn't be as bad. It's a disgrace anyway for a character like Captain America to team up with a grown man who runs around in a stupid-looking bat costume. LOL.

It makes me sick that such a lame character teams up with Superman too. Seriously, it's not like Clark needs his so-called "help" anyway. In fact, he shouldn't even be on the JLA. He (Batman) soils the image of the team. He should stick to his stupid smelly cave where his lame ass belongs.

DarkSaint85
Tbf, Scooby would beat Loki as well.

Star428
Originally posted by Star428
Batman is useless (like usual) and just gets in the way. He shouldn't be in the fight. Cap should kick his ass first (shouldn't take him long to beat a character that can't even beat a stupid dog) then take Loki on. He'd probably still lose but wouldn't be as bad. It's a disgrace anyway for a character like Captain America to team up with a grown man who runs around in a stupid-looking bat costume. LOL.

It makes me sick that such a lame character teams up with Superman too. Seriously, it's not like Clark needs his so-called "help" anyway. In fact, he shouldn't even be on the JLA. He (Batman) soils the image of the team. He should stick to his stupid smelly cave where his lame ass belongs.

Better yet, DC should just drop kick his ass to the curb and permanently kill him off. His stories are always filled with PIS anyway. He's such a god****ed loser. I nearly barf every time I see his lame-looking ass standing next to Superman. The rest of the DC universe would be much better off without his overhyped Bat ass..

DarkSaint85
You seem most angry.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You seem most angry.
This is not even Starsie's final form!

DarkSaint85
He sounds like Anarky, but dumbed down.

Star428
Uh oh... Looks like I hurt some Batman fanboys feelings. I guess the truth hurts, huh? smile

You gonna cry, Stiltsie?

StiltmanFTW
From laughter, sure laughcry

abhilegend

Calm down.

Star428
Originally posted by abhilegend
Calm down.

???

I am calm, dude. Think you have me confused with someone else. Besides, supposing that I wasn't calm (again, I am), why should I take orders from you? You're not a mod and you're most certainly not my Father (whom I no longer take orders from anyway since I'm grown) so why should I listen to u supposing that what u say were true?

DarkSaint85
Told you. He's Anarky. Explains the Bat-hate, and the posting style. Just not quite as....erudite as him.

eaebiakuya
Loki wins without any effort.

ODG
I'm pretty sure even current Loki would win. He may not be as powerful as he once was, but he's still a god who just withstood a righteous beating at the hands of a bloodlusted Odinson in his latest issue (I'm not talking about the fight Loki lifted Mjolnir) when Loki confessed he annihilated his child-self.

Classic Loki would straight up wreck them. He's no-sold Spider-Man and slapped Masterson Thor around like a child.

abhilegend
???

I am calm, dude. Think you have me confused with someone else. Besides, supposing that I wasn't calm (again, I am), why should I take orders from you? You're not a mod and you're most certainly not my Father (whom I no longer take orders from anyway since I'm grown) so why should I listen to u supposing that what u say were true?
The fact that you are throwing a temper tantrum suggests otherwise dude. And it's an advice not an order.

Damborgson
Loki would rip their arms and legs off and beat them to death with them. He's very strong.

Current Loki...his body is still of a god, so I'm assuming he's just on another level.

relentless1
Batman and Cap win

Rezactic
Better yet, DC should just drop kick his ass to the curb and permanently kill him off. His stories are always filled with PIS anyway. He's such a god****ed loser. I nearly barf every time I see his lame-looking ass standing next to Superman. The rest of the DC universe would be much better off without his overhyped Bat ass.. So what you're trying to say is that a guy in a Batman costume touched you when you were a kid? Yikes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.