Darkseid vs Sentry *see condition*

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

the Darkone
Darkseid

any version (except soulfire)

vs.

Sentry

any version

deathslash
Going with Darkseid here

Delta1938
Originally posted by the Darkone
Darkseid

any version (except soulfire)

vs.

Sentry

any version

Wouldn't this include the Darkseid who amped himself absorbing Time Trapper and Mordru?

carver9
Darkseid wins. Don't understand how or why someone could hate Sentry.

the Darkone
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid wins. Don't understand how or why someone could hate Sentry.

When fanboys take character and make them more what they really are. Sentry at best without the Void is HH, with Void Mid trans at best any higher than that people are drinking the Kool Aid

One_Angry_Scot
When fanboys take character and make them more what they really are. Sentry at best without the Void is HH, with Void Mid trans at best any higher than that people are drinking the Kool Aid

So what does Sentry beating the Void in Sentry Vol 2 #8 make him when at his best then?

No HH is beating the Void and chucking him into the Sun personally.

And just to say the Void is less powerful than a mentally stable Sentry anyway so saying non Void wouldn't matter.

Insane Titan
Darkseid in a easy stomp

deathslash
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wouldn't this include the Darkseid who amped himself absorbing Time Trapper and Mordru? That would be Great Darkness Saga Darkseid and I'm pretty sure that he said he still wasn't at full power.

bbrem123
When fanboys take character and make them more what they really are. Sentry at best without the Void is HH, with Void Mid trans at best any higher than that people are drinking the Kool Aid are you sore?

Prof. T.C McAbe
True Darkseid 10/10 in a major spite fashion.

Surtur
I have no idea what the soul fire version of Darkseid can do.

Anyways, Pre Crisis Darkseid is the only one who can win here.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur

Matched and restrained the combined Source/ALE.

Stoic

I agree 100%. Soulfire DS was when he ingested the power of the New Gods during the final chapter of Death of the New Gods (DOTNG) and was able to battle the Source/Anti Life entity if I am not mistaken. In that form he was well above Galactus.

He would also beat the Sentry when he was in possession of the ALE.

Hunter Prey DS would get his behind handed to him, but then again I have no idea how Bob would deal with the Omega beams. They could end this, or be ineffective, because the Sentry is just a figment of Bob's imagination, just like the Void is. The Sentry as far as I know is a hard thought construct. Pretty cool idea if you ask me.

Tony Stark

rolling on floor laughing

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
I agree 100%. Soulfire DS was when he ingested the power of the New Gods during the final chapter of Death of the New Gods (DOTNG) and was able to battle the Source/Anti Life entity if I am not mistaken. In that form he was well above Galactus.

He would also beat the Sentry when he was in possession of the ALE.

Hunter Prey DS would get his behind handed to him, but then again I have no idea how Bob would deal with the Omega beams. They could end this, or be ineffective, because the Sentry is just a figment of Bob's imagination, just like the Void is. The Sentry as far as I know is a hard thought construct. Pretty cool idea if you ask me.

http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Darkseid/SF_Darkseid_vs_The_Source-ALE

Also, in HUNTER/PREY, Darkseid actually KOed Doomsday long enough to casually stroll to him from an unknown distance, slag the area to melt it over Doomsday, and it cool and harden before Doomsday was back and attacking. Darkseid thought him dead and had his back turned.

Stoic
http://s1199.photobucket.com/user/Delta1938/library/Comparing/Darkseid/SF_Darkseid_vs_The_Source-ALE

Also, in HUNTER/PREY, Darkseid actually KOed Doomsday long enough to casually stroll to him from an unknown distance, slag the area to melt it over Doomsday, and it cool and harden before Doomsday was back and attacking. Darkseid thought him dead and had his back turned.

Wait... What? When did DS KO DD? I never saw DD out. What I saw was DS Omega beam him, and cover him in rubble. DS then raises his arms in victory so to speak (based on his premature celebration) then we see DD rip out of the rubble (DS is beside himself in disbelief) and DD races across a stretch of terrain and beats the breaks off of DS. I never once saw DD kayoed though.

ares834

I take it you haven't read (or at least understood) Final Crisis. The "true" Darkseid stomps.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Stoic
Wait... What? When did DS KO DD? I never saw DD out. What I saw was DS Omega beam him, and cover him in rubble. DS then raises his arms in victory so to speak (based on his premature celebration) then we see DD rip out of the rubble (DS is beside himself in disbelief) and DD races across a stretch of terrain and beats the breaks off of DS. I never once saw DD kayoed though.

http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Alternates/DD/th_SUPERMAN_DOOMSDAY-H_P1-PG31.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Alternates/DD/th_SUPERMAN_DOOMSDAY-H_P1-PG32.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Alternates/DD/th_SUPERMAN_DOOMSDAY-H_P1-PG33.jpg

We don't know just how far away Darkseid was, but it sure looks like a good distance. Darkseid walks to it, slags the rubble, and it cools and hardens before Doomsday gets out and attacks. Unless you think Doomsday was playing possum the whole time, what other explanation do you have for Doomsday's lack of activity?

Aside from that, after when Darkseid was weakened from Doomsday's attack, he, with an individual Omega Beam each, destroyed missiles that Superman couldn't dent or damage with his punches and heat vision. And while still weakened hit Cyborg-Superman with the Omega Beams, leaving him in bad looking shape. Cy was still conscious, but even in Darkseid's weakened condition, Supes' arm was burning without being hit by the beams themselves. And he destroyed Cy when he was back to full power.

EDIT: Oops forgot one of the scans.

deathslash
http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Alternates/DD/th_SUPERMAN_DOOMSDAY-H_P1-PG31.jpg http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa466/Delta1938/Alternates/DD/th_SUPERMAN_DOOMSDAY-H_P1-PG32.jpg

We don't know just how far away Darkseid was, but it sure looks like a good distance. Darkseid walks to it, slags the rubble, and it cools and hardens before Doomsday gets out and attacks. Unless you think Doomsday was playing possum the whole time, what other explanation do you have for Doomsday's lack of activity?

Aside from that, after when Darkseid was weakened from Doomsday's attack, he, with an individual Omega Beam each, destroyed missiles that Superman couldn't dent or damage with his punches and heat vision. And while still weakened hit Cyborg-Superman with the Omega Beams, leaving him in bad looking shape. Cy was still conscious, but even in Darkseid's weakened condition, Supes' arm was burning without being hit by the beams themselves. And he destroyed Cy when he was back to full power. What's even more impressive is that Darkseid wasn't using his full omega effect.

Delta1938
Originally posted by deathslash
What's even more impressive is that Darkseid wasn't using his full omega effect.

To my knowledge, the Omega Effect is separate from the Omega Beams.

Golgo13
Darkseid?

RealityWarper
Sentry.

Diesldude
The dcnu darkseid made heaven flee before he destroyed the universe they were in and consumed the souls of everyone that was left behind.

How does he lose here?

Better thread would be,
Darkseid and his army vs Marvel Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.