Dr.Strange vs Classic Loki

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eaebiakuya
Who wins this ?

TheLordofMurder
Classic Loki and its not close...

I remember them clashing two times...

The 1st time Thor had to save Strange from Loki; the 2nd time Odin had to save Strange from Loki...

Loki wins this 10/10....

zopzop
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Classic Loki and its not close...

I remember them clashing two times...

The 1st time Thor had to save Strange from Loki; the 2nd time Odin had to save Strange from Loki...

Loki wins this 10/10....
You know what pisses me off about those c0cksuckers over at Marvel? Strange's abysmal track record vs Asgardians.

I mean this dude has gone up against Shuma Gorath, Dormammu (in and out of his realm), Chthon, Set, Mephisto, Satannish, etc... yet somehow Loki is a bridge too far?

Phuck that.

And yes, Loki wins 10/10.

Surtur
If this is Classic Strange then he'd beat Loki down.

zopzop
Originally posted by Surtur
If this is Classic Strange then he'd beat Loki down.
Loki's already humiliated Classic Strange.

Mindset
Originally posted by zopzop
http://images.killermovies.com/forums/custom_avatars/avatar75820_59.gif thumb up

StiltmanFTW
laughing

Surtur
Loki's already humiliated Classic Strange.

I...what? The same guy that managed to stand up to the IG for a tiny tiny bit, Loki humiliated? That kind of sounds like PIS though. What are Classic Loki's best feats? Anything on the level of the stuff Strange pulled off?

Golgo13
Strange.

ODG
I...what? The same guy that managed to stand up to the IG for a tiny tiny bit, Loki humiliated? That kind of sounds like PIS though. What are Classic Loki's best feats? Anything on the level of the stuff Strange pulled off? Dr. Strange wasn't being particularly stupid per the terms of the plot. Loki was just straight-up overpowering him in a sorcerer-vs-sorcerer match. Dr. Strange was giving as good as he took, but he was certainly looking to be on the verge of defeat.

Dr. Strange has learned much more since then. I don't doubt that he'd perform better now against classic Loki.

Current Loki doesn't seem to be much of an opponent at this time.

TheLordofMurder
I...what? The same guy that managed to stand up to the IG for a tiny tiny bit, Loki humiliated? That kind of sounds like PIS though. What are Classic Loki's best feats? Anything on the level of the stuff Strange pulled off?

No, Loki doesnt have the feats that Strange has...

Best feat for Classic Loki I can think of is standing up to Surtur with Twilight (via potent illusions and hit and run tactics) for an extended period of time before tiring...

Head to head though, Strange has had to be saved twice from Loki...

TheLordofMurder
You know what pisses me off about those c0cksuckers over at Marvel? Strange's abysmal track record vs Asgardians.

I mean this dude has gone up against Shuma Gorath, Dormammu (in and out of his realm), Chthon, Set, Mephisto, Satannish, etc... yet somehow Loki is a bridge too far?

Phuck that.

And yes, Loki wins 10/10.

thumb up

You know, and we've talked about this before, Marvel wanks the living hell out of the Asgardians...

Your usage of the term "Asgardian Dose Creep" is 100% real in Marvel; they are like Marvels ultimate race...

Makes me wonder if all the editors at Marvel have Scandinavian lineage...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.