Dracula runs the monster gauntlet.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Henry_Pym
No prep or outside amp
Fight in the NYC sewers

1.) Zombie (Simon)
2.) N'Kantu
3.) Wendigo
4.) Jack Russell
5.) Morbius
6.) Adam Frankenstien
7.) Manphibian
8.)Man-Thing

deathslash
Blade jumps him and kills him before he gets to fight anyone on this list.

TheLordofMurder
Man thing stops Drac...

Drac crushes the rest though...

relentless1
Dracula makes it through everybody

Stoic
Originally posted by relentless1
Dracula makes it through everybody

I'd tend to agree, but that really depends on which Wendigo this is. Some would absolutely smoke him.

zopzop
Originally posted by Henry_Pym
No prep or outside amp
Fight in the NYC sewers

1.) Zombie (Simon)
2.) N'Kantu
3.) Wendigo
4.) Jack Russell
5.) Morbius
6.) Adam Frankenstien
7.) Manphibian
8.)Man-Thing

I honestly think Dracula would have a hard time with Zombie, N'Kantu, Jack Russell, and Man-Thing. These guys have superhuman physical stats and are immune to almost all of Dracula's deadliest attacks.

Fun fact, the worst thing Dracula, or any vampire, could do is to bite a werewolf (Jack). The creature that emerges is a werewolf/vampire hybrid that is NOT under the control of the vampire and that has all the powers but none of the weaknesses of lycanthropes and vampires. The only way to permanently kill one is a SILVER STAKE through the heart. See Nina Prince.

Dracula should crush Manphibian and Morbius though. No idea how powerful Adam is, so not gonna comment on that. Wendigo could go either way depending on which version shows up.

relentless1
Dracula can turn into mist (avoid any attacks stronger than he'd like to be hit with), can summon animals to fight for him (distraction) and he has superhuman stats on top of magic, transforming himself into other creatures, flight AND his bite on top of all that, I think he can go the distance

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.