Sinestro Vs Solomon Grundy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Non Parallax Sinestro.
Most powerful version of Grundy (opinions vary so, specify your pick please?).

No prep no BFR.

Surtur
I can't think of any version of Grundy that has a chance here. Yes, Sinestro could easily fling him into space, but you said no BFR. Still though, Sinestro can fly and has ranged attacks, plus forcefields and all that other nonsense. Grundy is essentially a slow moving brick. The most powerful versions of Grundy can be quite durable, but the problem is he can't fly and has no ranged attacks and Sinestro can just pelt him with energy attacks from afar at his leisure.

It's certainly possible Grundy is capable of doing some super leaps like The Hulk, but Sinestro could still just fly out of the way.

Khazra Reborn
Grundy from that mini series he had a few years ago healed so quickly he was essentially beyond physical harm, and he was strong enough to man handle Bizarro and trash an Amazo that duped his powers. That Grundy would beat Sinestro IMO.

carver9
Didn't that Grundy lose by being thrown into the sun by Bizzaro?

Khazra Reborn
That was a husk wearing a Black Lantern ring.

Golgo13
Originally posted by Khazra Reborn
Grundy from that mini series he had a few years ago healed so quickly he was essentially beyond physical harm, and he was strong enough to man handle Bizarro and trash an Amazo that duped his powers. That Grundy would beat Sinestro IMO.

This.

riv6672
Cool.
Thanks guys. Heard on another site there's an earth 2 version (?)that controlled the Gray?
If so i guess that version and a Sinestrolax version'd be a good fight too....

DarkSaint85
That version had to be sent to the Moon; Alan Scott (the avatar of the Green) couldnt stop him otherwise.

riv6672
Wow. Did not know that!

beatboks
IMO most powerful Grundy has ever been was in a classic tale vs Alan Scot, Classic Fate and Hourman. Grundy's power comes from the fact that his body absorbs energy to give him his strength and durability, its why his levels fluctuate. He's always more powerful around more powerful adversaries who use their energy on him. In the story in question he'd been in a swamp that radioactive waste had been dumped, and as such had absorbed so much energy (from attacks of Fate and Allan plus radioactivity) that aside from being stronger he developed powerful TK to the point he was tk throwing half a town (wood) at Allan and tk threw Fate and hourman at each other

That version wins, sinstros attacks would only make him more powerful

riv6672
Why does that sound familiar? I think i read that!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.