Nemesis Kid VS. The Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Nemesis Kid

VS.

The Hulk

Who Wins.......

cdtm
It would probably look something like Hulk vs Maestro.

leonidas
probably. nk would just become much stronger and ko him.

Surtur
The powers of NK have limits, sometimes they just teleport him away because otherwise he's screwed. Though I don't think Hulk is strong enough for that to happen, more then likely he will just become stronger and more resistant to damage then Hulk. It's hard to say what would happen as Hulk's strength increased, I'm guessing NK's strength would as well.

I would say he KO's Hulk before Hulk gets strong enough to trigger his teleportation.

shadowknight
NK wins this

Delta1938
Originally posted by Surtur
The powers of NK have limits, sometimes they just teleport him away because otherwise he's screwed. Though I don't think Hulk is strong enough for that to happen, more then likely he will just become stronger and more resistant to damage then Hulk. It's hard to say what would happen as Hulk's strength increased, I'm guessing NK's strength would as well.

I would say he KO's Hulk before Hulk gets strong enough to trigger his teleportation.

Wasn't it his powers didn't properly work against multiple opponents, and he would sometimes teleport away, sometimes nothing happened?

cdtm
That's pretty much how the tp worked, as a bail out against multiple opponents. Been stated in comic, like in Karate Kid #1 when he has a hissy fit over the LOSH interfering and triggering his teleport, just before he could defeat him.

leonidas
thumb up

Delta1938
Originally posted by cdtm
That's pretty much how the tp worked, as a bail out against multiple opponents. Been stated in comic, like in Karate Kid #1 when he has a hissy fit over the LOSH interfering and triggering his teleport, just before he could defeat him.

His WHO'S WHO entry says, "When faced with more than one simultaneous foe, his power either allowed him to flee or failed him." So, yeah, I guess unless Hulk gets help it doesn't seem like he'll be teleporting away.

Branlor Swift
Hulk tears himself in half and each half becomes a new Hulk.

cdtm
"My Nemesis power lets me beat any one person! Any one, single person, and no more, is doomed against me."

"Hulk have multiple persons" *Turns into Fixit* Yo.

eek!

Surtur
Originally posted by Delta1938
Wasn't it his powers didn't properly work against multiple opponents, and he would sometimes teleport away, sometimes nothing happened?

Yep, multiple opponents was always a big problem for him. But also even when it comes to solo opponents..his powers have limits, and sometimes the only way his powers can allow him to survive an encounter with a particularly powerful being...is to teleport him right the f*ck out of there.

This begs the question of what would happen if you put him in front of someone like Galactus. The guy might just spontaneously combust since he knows there is nothing he can do and there is nowhere he can run.

TheHulk
I don't believe in NK abilities that much, so i say Hulk knocks him out before anything.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.