Worst SW versus video you've ever seen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Whether its a mismatch or the Youtuber gets all of the info wrong, what are some of the worst versus matches you've seen. What did they get wrong and did the Youtuber spend more time on pointless conjecture as opposed to feats?

|King Joker|
Tholme vs. Zannah
Savage vs. Warb Null
Yoda vs. Vader
Ahsoka vs. Xanatos
Ti/Koon vs. Dooku/Maul (It was very nicely made but it's just so wrong, in my opinion).
That's all I remember at the moment.

Fated Xtasy
Kyle Vs Cin Drallig

Revan Vs Luke(honestly it's complete spite)

Dooku Vs Jinn

Malgus Vs Obi-Wan

Tholme Vs Zannah

carthage
I cant post the link but some guy made one for Darth Caedus vs Plo Koon

NewGuy01
@Joker: Is Ahsoka vs Xanatos a bad fight, really?

DarthAnt66
Originally posted by Fated Xtasy
Revan Vs Luke(honestly it's complete spite)

laughing

NewGuy01
thumb up Even Ant laughs at the thought of Revan holding a candle to Luke.

DarthAnt66
lol

|King Joker|
Originally posted by NewGuy01
@Joker: Is Ahsoka vs Xanatos a bad fight, really? Not really. Just the stuff that is said about Ahsoka agitates me.

Sinious
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Yoda vs. Vader

In Jensarai's video, Yoda loses to Vader iirc laughing out loud

WildBantha88
In Koon vs Caedus, Koon got his shit handed to him

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Sinious
In Jensarai's video, Yoda loses to Vader iirc laughing out loud Yeah. *shudders*

Emperordmb
Zannah vs Tholme, and Plagueis vs Vitiate are two stand out ones for me.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Emperordmb
Zannah vs Tholme, and Plagueis vs Vitiate are two stand out ones for me. What about the Bane vs. Krayt, lol.

Emperordmb
What about the Bane vs. Krayt, lol.
I have my issues with that one. But it's hardly the atrocity Zannah vs Tholme or Vitiate vs Plagueis is.

WildBantha88
I once saw a Sidious and Vader vs Vitiate and Scourge video where Vitiates force powers were stated to be "nothing above the average for his era"

That was pretty bad

carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcrfpi3f7to

Nephthys
Originally posted by WildBantha88
I once saw a Sidious and Vader vs Vitiate and Scourge video where Vitiates force powers were stated to be "nothing above the average for his era"

That was pretty bad

I just gagged.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by carthage
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcrfpi3f7to LOL

Revanchiste
The voice the ignorance the sound :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9OA2fg8DBQ&list=UUFcw300YVmiVTdjp6RGvvzg
And when I try to discuss with him.. How nihilus is weak he just do force drain that's crap that's do nothing... Revan had to go with Traya an old tired women to take him down...
Or count Revan I mean the KotOR version lightside... Blabla to defeat Malak he have to go with Bastilia....

All this facepalm..

I can forgive to don't knew about Malachor V (I knew that but after entering this forum I almost forget until
this web site http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/076_ebon_hawk_conversations.htm
Recall me...

I was a noob on Revan at the time but Jeeze....

Revanchiste
http://assiste.free.fr/kotor_2/telecharger_kotor_2_dialog.tlk.html
Here all the dialogs about KotOR 2 in french and english they point every error of translation....

Selenial

That was pretty bad

I think the fact anyone thought Sidious and Vader vs Vitiate and Scourge was anything other than spite, is far more embarrassing.

Nephthys
Nah, I think Vader can hang with Scourge for a decent amount of time.

carthage
If by hang you mean Vader tears his guts out and strangles him with them, then sure.

WildBantha88
Yea both Vitiate and Scourge are weaker than their counter parts on the other team.
Sidious>>Vitiate Vader>>>Scourge

Revanchiste
Scourge before ToR novel or after ToR????

chilled monkey
Whether its a mismatch or the Youtuber gets all of the info wrong, what are some of the worst versus matches you've seen. What did they get wrong and did the Youtuber spend more time on pointless conjecture as opposed to feats?

None of them.

Well okay, Jensaarai1's Yoda vs. Vader had problems but besides that every Star Wars Vs. video I've ever seen was a work of art.

People here should watch them more. Maybe then we'd get something better on this board's own Vs. forums than "Bane/Dooku/Yoda/whoever stomps" which most people here seem to think somehow makes for a interesting and fun discussion.

Watch Vs. videos. They're amazing fun and educational as well.

Sinious
Originally posted by Revanchiste
Scourge before ToR novel or after ToR????

Why would it be before the novel?

WildBantha88
Originally posted by chilled monkey
None of them.

Well okay, Jensaarai1's Yoda vs. Vader had problems but besides that every Star Wars Vs. video I've ever seen was a work of art.

People here should watch them more. Maybe then we'd get something better on this board's own Vs. forums than "Bane/Dooku/Yoda/whoever stomps" which most people here seem to think somehow makes for a interesting and fun discussion.

Watch Vs. videos. They're amazing fun and educational as well. most vs video makers completely disregard the different levels of skill and power between characters. Like who cares if say Tholme fights more tactically than say Malgus. Malgus is in another league when it comes to power and skill yet most YouTubets would make it sound like a close fight

chilled monkey
most vs video makers completely disregard the different levels of skill and power between characters. Like who cares if say Tholme fights more tactically than say Malgus. Malgus is in another league when it comes to power and skill yet most YouTubets would make it sound like a close fight

In other words most Vs. video makers analyse prospective duels in a sensible and logical manner instead of just going "durr he's stronger so he wins" like an idiot.

"Power and skill" aren't everything. Brains and tactics can make all the difference. To use your example, Tholme could certainly beat Malgus because as you say Tholme fights more tactically. He'd beat Malgus by out-witting him. Brains over brawn.

Malgus is in another league when it comes to power and skill yet most YouTubets would make it sound like a close fight

Goliath was in another league when it came to power and skill against David. He still lost.

carthage
Do you really think Tholme could take Darth Malgus? Like seriously?, if I made a 55 minute delving into pointless speculation and my own subjective views, would you take that more to heart than an actual examination of their showings?

Ok Tholme wins, FIRE SMOKE!

chilled monkey
Do you really think Tholme could take Darth Malgus? Like seriously?

Sure he could. He's smarter and a better tactician. Like I said, brains over brawn.

Kurgan was more powerful and experienced than Connor MacLeod but Connor beat him. Kronos was more powerful and experienced than Duncan MacLeod but Duncan beat him.

if I made a 55 minute delving into pointless speculation and my own subjective views, would you take that more to heart than an actual examination of their showings?

So long as you provided a fair and accurate analysis.

Also, if you actually watch VS. videos, the majority of them DO provide an accurate examination of showings, far more accurate than most people on this board.

ILS
Lmfao. Tholme would get eaten and shat back out by Malgus.

DarthAnt66
I give up on life.

Revanchiste
None of them.

Watch Vs. videos. They're amazing fun and educational as well.
The problem is that Vader actually KILLED YODA multiple time in star war infinities.
He just loose an arm...

|King Joker|
Originally posted by ILS
Lmfao. Tholme would get eaten and shat back out by Malgus. thumb up x10

WildBantha88
In other words most Vs. video makers analyse prospective duels in a sensible and logical manner instead of just going "durr he's stronger so he wins" like an idiot.

"Power and skill" aren't everything. Brains and tactics can make all the difference. To use your example, Tholme could certainly beat Malgus because as you say Tholme fights more tactically. He'd beat Malgus by out-witting him. Brains over brawn. No. Just no. Sure,just for the sake of debate, let's say Tholme's fighting style is a direct counter to Malgus, and we spend 20 minutes explaining in depth. And it sounds all logical and reasonable that his fighting style and the way he fights make his fighting form a perfect counter for Malgus's fighting form. You are still missing a huge factor, and that is level of skill. Sure Tholme might be a direct counter to Malgus but that doesn't count for squat because Malgus makes Tholme look like an amature.

And the same can be said for Force powers. Sure Tholme uses his powers tactically instead of brute Force, but while Tholme is throwing glass shards Malgus is rocking space ships. It wouldn't matter if Tholme applies his powers tactically or not, because Tholme is like a pea shooter next to a Rocket Launcher

|King Joker|
thumb up

Revanchiste
thumb up x10
Yhea XD
This why I hate super fanboy of golden era...
The best than tholme can do is using the terran, out manover malgus abuse of his tunnel vision.. Bt take magus down is an other story...

OMG Bantha is really right now his mind is clear !!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.