My worst fear for OT new canon?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Abonis
In TCW, Anakin fought Dooku 6 times, so when he fought him for a final time, the cool lines "My powers have doubled since the last time we meant Count", and "Good, twice the pride, double the fall" are completely negated. Dooku and Anakin looked like they had been dying for a re-match but in reality, they had met several times. I do NOT want the new EU Original Trilogy era to have Luke facing Vader every other week, until he fights him again in Empire Strikes Back. It will water down Star Wars so bad, I might not be able to cope wit it. The encounter in Star Wars # 1/2 was good enough.

|King Joker|
I don't think that'll happen, to be honest.

NewGuy01
It still stands, tbh. Dooku and Anakin hadn't faced each other in like a year, and Anakin had grown vastly in that time.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Darth Abonis
In TCW, Anakin fought Dooku 6 times, so when he fought him for a final time, the cool lines "My powers have doubled since the last time we meant Count", and "Good, twice the pride, double the fall" are completely negated. Dooku and Anakin looked like they had been dying for a re-match but in reality, they had met several times. I do NOT want the new EU Original Trilogy era to have Luke facing Vader every other week, until he fights him again in Empire Strikes Back. It will water down Star Wars so bad, I might not be able to cope wit it. The encounter in Star Wars # 1/2 was good enough.
The worst is for grievous !

Selenial
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I don't think that'll happen, to be honest.

And they made it that way on purpose, they're good with that. Filoni tries hard to keep the small references canon too, like Anakin managing to avoid Grevious for the entire clone wars, without making it stupid or comedic how they miss each other...

FreshestSlice
Originally posted by NewGuy01
It still stands, tbh. Dooku and Anakin hadn't faced each other in like a year, and Anakin had grown vastly in that time.
Not to mention rivals don't need a large amount of time to justify them wanting to fight each other badly, and I would consider Skywalker/Kenobi rivals of Dooku after so many close encounter with him. As would I call Obi-Wan and Grievous.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by Selenial
And they made it that way on purpose, they're good with that. Filoni tries hard to keep the small references canon too, like Anakin managing to avoid Grevious for the entire clone wars, without making it stupid or comedic how they miss each other...

They met ankin and rex try to captrure grievous.
In the episode III that's clear they didn't see each other !
In TWC they don't met but they actualy see them.

And in the same episode obiwan fight grievous, that's also pretty clear than they never fight before.. In episode III..

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.