Black Panther Vs Godzilla (seriously)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

riv6672
Marvel's Godzilla (from the 70s series when Marvel had full rights)...
https://d1466nnw0ex81e.cloudfront.net/n_iv/600/672159.jpg
rises out of Twisted Visions Lake...
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20110311234837/marvel/es/images/b/b0/Wakanda.jpg
...and heads north towards central Wakanda. BP is on site. Does he have the forces to stop Godzilla.

1. No prep. No BFR.

2. No prep. BFR as an option.

Sin I AM
No. He loses and hopefully Godzilla destroys wakanda once and for all.

Delta1938
Originally posted by Sin I AM
No. He loses and hopefully Godzilla destroys wakanda once and for all.

Someone hasn't had her morning coffee yet.

riv6672
Whoa.
Not what i was expecting. huh

Sin I AM
meh....BP is a douche

riv6672
Well yeah, but i was wondering if he had anything on hand to seal with that kind of disaster...

StiltmanFTW
Cosmic Armbar ftw.

BruceSkywalker
chadwicke boseman ftw

riv6672
I'll take that as a no.
This may be a literal stomp. eek!
My bad.

Board Walker
If Black Panther could increase his size it could be argued that he could deploy a cosmic arm bar maneuver against Godzilla, the reason for this is that Godzilla is very humanoid in shape. Thus the maneuver would likely neutralize godzilla to the same degree that it did to the Silver Surfer.

StiltmanFTW
"Size matters not" - Yoda, Panther's master.

T'Challa armbars Godz even without Pym Particles that he mastered sooner than Pym himself.

riv6672
This is like open mic night at the Comedy Corner....

Decimus
BP ftw which is just a warm up for 300 foot tall Batman...

riv6672
huh

Kazenji
Originally posted by Decimus

The Celestials are doing experiments on him?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Decimus
laughing

thumb up

ShadowFyre
Not sure if this is a serious thread but I love Godzilla threads so...

People say Marvel Godzilla is the smallest and weakest version of Bonita but I disagree. This Godzilla has stalemated Thor and Herc in strength, flattened the Hulk, and fought the Avengers and FF at the same time and has never been physically hurt to my knowledge besides from other kaiju ( that's Japanese for giant f#!&+$g monster).

That being said, Wakanda has Vibranium and access to adamantium so they have both walls and missiles that can't be broken or defended against. And since we've never seen this Godzilla actually cut open or anything, so I don't know if he regens or not.

So either, Vibranium tipped missile to the head for the win or Godzilla hates black people.

krisblaze
A giant target against a nation chock full of modern day weaponry....

leonidas
yeah, they could probably do it even easier if they simply used their psy tech to control him. not sure if bp has access to pym particles. if he does, they shrink him like they did in the godzilla comics....

this isn't bp vs zilla, it's wakanda and gz isn't taking out wakanda. i don't think a composite gz could do that. too much comicbook tech can be brought to bear.

riv6672
Of course this is a serious thread...

basilisk
Godzilla destroys Wakanda unless BFR comes into play.

riv6672
It does in one scenario. No prep time in either though.

ShadowFyre
Composite Godzilla could take out Wakanda.

krisblaze
Aside from that terrible, terrible showing with Morlun, Wakanda's shown itself to be pretty insane.

Priest's run, etc.

Bentley
Bp should be able to handle Goji with his Wakandan resources.

Digi
Originally posted by Sin I AM
meh....BP is a douche

Sin confirmed racist. Welcome to the club.

#almostapril

Surtur
Black Panther, on his own, would be horribly screwed. With prep and using the resources of Wakanda, yeah, Godzilla would then be the one screwed.

ShadowFyre
Considering this Godzilla is as strong as Thor,Hulk, and Hercules, has never been shown to be seriously injured he is hardly screwed.

I'm giving Wakanda the 6/10 nod though due to previous feats and mainly due to the vibration. In fact, I would say they are probably the best equipped out of all the nation's to deal with him.

riv6672
I dont like BP, but even i wouldnt make this a one on one!

StiltmanFTW
Panther beats Godzilla even with Wakanda supporting Zilla. T'Challa just wades through vibranium tipped nukes and punches him like he did to Mephisto. Zilla is sent flying to another solar system, Wakanda gets destroyed by a mere shockwave from the blow. Panther rebuilds his kingdom in an instant, re-naming it Wakandopolis.

leonidas
it would be pretty easy for the wakandans to simply duplicate the super x/cadmium missile feat that took godzilla down easily. hell, even more effortlessly, they could simply gas him, like shield did in the marvel series to ko him.

anyone who doesn't think wakanda demolishes godzilla doesn't know much about either party in this.....

carver9
It depends on if they know he is coming. If they are not aware of his attack, him being placed in the middle of the nation, surprise attack, BP nation gets stomped. If they know he is coming, then they win.

leonidas
if he is teleported into the middle of wakanda, he would certainly do a lot of damage. they would still be able to take him out before he took the city down though. anti-radiation weapons and gas aren't exactly high tech stuff by wakanda's standards....

zopzop
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Panther beats Godzilla even with Wakanda supporting Zilla. T'Challa just wades through vibranium tipped nukes and punches him like he did to Mephisto. Zilla is sent flying to another solar system, Wakanda gets destroyed by a mere shockwave from the blow. Panther rebuilds his kingdom in an instant, re-naming it Wakandopolis.
thumb up

riv6672
Haha okay. laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.