Whatever happened to the Sith outposts?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
Vitiate's and the Brotherhood of darkness's era respectively had many planets where different Sith combatants were trained. After the fall of each respective era, its not specifically said what happened in some cases to them. How long would each outpost have lasted on their own, and does any source actually go into detail about what happened to their academies/people?

Fated Xtasy
If memory serves me right, Kaan called all of his forces to Tython in a last ditch effort, so, the thought bomb probably killed all of the sith there. i could be wrong though.

carthage
He even called the Sith assassins? I don't recall reading that in POD, I just thought he used his best warriors from the academy.

Fated Xtasy
I'll have to look through PoD, but i'm pretty sure he called everyone to Tython. Several of the sourcebooks(d20) and guides say Bane was the only sith survivor. so I'd assume that Kaan just gathered all his forces for one final push and boom.

Emperordmb
Ruusan. And eight Umbaran Shadow assassins were known to have not been on Ruusan.

Fated Xtasy
Oh! right. sorry it was Ruusan. my bad. And yeah i forgot about those assassins.

Revanchiste
Originally posted by carthage
Vitiate's and the Brotherhood of darkness's era respectively had many planets where different Sith combatants were trained. After the fall of each respective era, its not specifically said what happened in some cases to them. How long would each outpost have lasted on their own, and does any source actually go into detail about what happened to their academies/people?

In the prepof their return sith have make super hidden outpost.. Like trays academmy how trayus academmy survive the cataclysme? And why it is under the ground?
Trayus academmy was near the astenosphere...

Telos etc.... Revan really exploit them...

A lot of Hidden base I'mpretty sure...

Q99
Originally posted by carthage

Lesse... we really do not know what happened in the fall of Vitiate's time.

The Brotherhood of Darkness, I doubt remaining ones would last too long. They simply weren't that strong. Heck, Bane might've wrecked a few for practice.

The Jedi Lords largely died at Ruusian, but the Republic Jedi likely swooped in and squished the remainder over the next few years. They weren't designed for stealth, after all, they were open warlord territories that briefly unified.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.