Cosmic Boy Vs Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Golgo13
It looks like Rokk is the Master of Magnetism in the DCU. How do these two titans match up?

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/CCB_zps8ralywgc.jpg

vs

http://i1245.photobucket.com/albums/gg587/golgi7777/MO_zpsndnwno57.jpg

TheHulk
Oh dear....

riv6672
Cosmic Boy.
Going by the thread that likely inspired this one, he has the versatility and power advantages.

TheHulk
Originally posted by riv6672
Cosmic Boy.
Going by the thread that likely inspired this one, he has the versatility and power advantages. Magneto is and always be the true master of magnetism! And the most powerful one at that game! mad

riv6672
And Hulk is the strongest one there is, Flash is the fastest man alive, Wolverine is the best there is at what he does.
These debates are actually hella simple! laughing

TheHulk
And Hulk is the strongest one there is, Flash is the fastest man alive, Wolverine is the best there is at what he does.
These debates are actually hella simple! laughing What's to laugh? they are all true.

Strongest= Hulk

Fastest= Flash

Killing= Wolverine

KMC=Me

riv6672
wink thumb up

Sin I AM
You guys really know how to over saturate this site with the same shit

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
You guys really know how to over saturate this site with the same shit Blame Golgo, he pretty much has a fettish for characters with Magnetic personalities.

Golgo13
Cosmic Boy ftw?

Surtur
Cosmic Boy.
Going by the thread that likely inspired this one, he has the versatility and power advantages.

What has he done that puts him above Magneto? Not doubting it, just curious.

abhilegend
Originally posted by Surtur
What has he done that puts him above Magneto? Not doubting it, just curious.
He has held together a planet, made shields which casually withstood a black hole the size of moon, casually restrained Orion, lifted entire cities etc.

Surtur
Okay yeah, I knew pre crisis Cosmic Boy was insanely powerful, I just wasn't sure about more modern versions, but it seems yep he's still insanely powerful.

Flyattractor
Originally posted by abhilegend
He has held together a planet, made shields which casually withstood a black hole the size of moon, casually restrained Orion, lifted entire cities etc.

And CB has never worn a big purple man diaper. That is a great feat unto itself.

abhilegend
Okay yeah, I knew pre crisis Cosmic Boy was insanely powerful, I just wasn't sure about more modern versions, but it seems yep he's still insanely powerful.
What do you know about PC cosmic Boy?

Surtur
Originally posted by abhilegend
What do you know about PC cosmic Boy?

I just meant that the pre crisis Legion had some people with pretty insane levels of power. For instance you mention him holding a planet together. Could of sworn I've read something about the PC version doing something like pulling in all the asteroids(or whatever) in to him from the entire solar system they were in at the time.

beatboks
I just meant that the pre crisis Legion had some people with pretty insane levels of power. For instance you mention him holding a planet together. Could of sworn I've read something about the PC version doing something like pulling in all the asteroids(or whatever) in to him from the entire solar system they were in at the time.

That was the feat I referred to in the other thread vs Polaris.

Legoion characters retained their pre COIE continuity post crisis. There were changes in the 90's (war of magic etc and the united federation of planets collapse) all reset to pre crisis continuity again in Infinite Crisis.

Golgo13
Hasn't Magneto held a planet together as well? Also, how versatile is Cosmic Boy compared to Eric?

TheHulk
I'm with Surtur, i know there are quite a number of versions of cosmic boy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.