Who Is The Weakest Marvel Character That Can Defeat True Form Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LordofBrooklyn
Who is the weakest Marvel character that can defeat Darkseid in his true form?

Reflassshh
Hulk killer humanoid.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Hulk killer humanoid.
thumb up

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk killer humanoid.

DAMN LIES!

Mindset
Sentry. thumb up

krisblaze
Hulk, his strength is infinite.

Sentry, he can heal from anything.

Some of the other characters that retard Riv likes thumb down

One_Angry_Scot
Dracula.

krisblaze
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Dracula.
Can't believe I forgot about Dracula eek!

Also,

Gamora - She punched Thanos in the throat

Tyrant - He blasted the heralds

Blastaar - He fought the avengers

zopzop
Anyone wielding Raker's shovel.

StiltmanFTW
Broly, his power is maximum wink

Reflassshh
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
DAMN LIES! Prove it, punk. sneer

StiltmanFTW
About time we defied House of Smell.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Mindset
Sentry. thumb up
Originally posted by krisblaze
Hulk, his strength is infinite.

Sentry, he can heal from anything.

Some of the other characters that retard Riv likes thumb down Originally posted by zopzop
Anyone wielding Raker's shovel. Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Broly, his power is maximum wink
thumb upthumb upthumb up

Supermex
Thanos wins

Tyrant wins

Galactus wins

House of El (Superman) wins, but barley..

Any other Superman or Hulk gets stomped

relentless1
Thanks can't win unless he's got the IG

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by relentless1
Thanks can't win unless he's got the IG
Next time you want to mispell Thanos, do it this way:

Thanus

Stoic
What is the true form of Darkseid? Does this guy actually exist?

Branlor Swift
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Next time you want to mispell Thanos, do it this way:

Thanus I think he's talking about Superman in the post above him and he's thanking him for the list

-K-M-
Originally posted by Stoic
What is the true form of Darkseid? Does this guy actually exist?

Yes.

http://i.imgur.com/EPLpmde.png

Reflassshh
What is the true form of Darkseid? Does this guy actually exist? Yeah, he appeared recently in Constantine #22.

Stoic
Yeah, he appeared recently in Constantine #22.

And? Did he actually do anything? What power level did you glean from this showing if any?

-K-M-
And? Did he actually do anything? What power level did you glean from this showing if any?

Apparently he has the power to destroy a universe. Really, we haven't seen much.

One_Angry_Scot

Originally posted by Galan007
Constantine/Darkseid:
http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243832_Constantine_2013-_022-012.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243836_Constantine_2013-_022-013.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243840_Constantine_2013-_022-014.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243844_Constantine_2013-_022-015.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243847_Constantine_2013-_022-016.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243851_Constantine_2013-_022-017.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243856_Constantine_2013-_022-018.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243860_Constantine_2013-_022-019.jpg http://s5d1.turboimagehost.com/t1/22243861_Constantine_2013-_022-020.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by -K-M-
Apparently he has the power to destroy a universe. Really, we haven't seen much.

So this is a premature thread? On the other hand if he has the power to destroy a Universe that would place him firmly within the High Sky Father, or Odin/Tyrant range, unless this destruction comes by way of him waving a hand and destroying a universe. if that were the case he would be at or around Cube being level. Too many ifs though.

-K-M-
Yes we don't know anything about his power level. Anti-Monitor in Forever Evil said he had to absorb universes so he could fight Darkseid (already destroyed the Syndicate's universe)

http://i.imgur.com/J65qMqx.jpg

Stoic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot

Thanks. That puts things into perspective, but it still seems a little too soon to say how strong a character would need to be in order to beat him.

Stoic
Yes we don't know anything about his power level. Anti-Monitor in Forever Evil said he had to absorb universes so he could fight Darkseid (already destroyed the Syndicate's universe)

http://i.imgur.com/J65qMqx.jpg

Interesting. I look forward to seeing just how powerful he is, but i have a sinking feeling that in a few years after his battle with AM, that he will be getting stomped by the JL once again. Just call it a hunch. big grin

Stoic
Yeah, he appeared recently in Constantine #22.

You know whats actually going to happen when all of the pieces have been set? Darkseid and Thanos will be on equal power levels. Thanos has a growth spurt to go through as well, but it seems that Dc is taking the first step.

LordofBrooklyn
Prove it, punk. sneer

FINAL CRISIS!

NEVER challenge me, boy!

Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
About time we defied House of Smell.

You WILL learn respect!

Board Walker
Darkseid is firmly above abstract beings considering there is a manifestation of him in every universe within the DC omniverse. Furthermore, with the presence of his mere hand he is able to eradicate universes on a whim.

carver9
Darkseid hasn't done anything yet so we are unsure of his power level. We do know he is huge though.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Darkseid hasn't done anything yet so we are unsure of his power level. We do know he is huge though.

What more would you need to see?

That sequence alone demonstrates the multiverdsl power of Darkseid.

Badabing
Hulk killer humanoid. laughing out loud

complexbrother
Mr . M

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/0/7086/296967-18859-mr-m.jpg

Franklin Richcards

http://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/11119/111193741/4370027-7929410983-38655.jpg

Board Walker
Darkseid Omniversal Abstract >>> full power Franklin Richard

Reflassshh
You know whats actually going to happen when all of the pieces have been set? Darkseid and Thanos will be on equal power levels. Thanos has a growth spurt to go through as well, but it seems that Dc is taking the first step. Like it has to be thumb up

Reflassshh
FINAL CRISIS!

NEVER challenge me, boy! Pfft, the humanoid would punch Darkseid's crisis in.

Now begone or face my wrath.

Board Walker
FINAL CRISIS!

NEVER challenge me, boy!

You WILL learn respect!

Yeah you tell em LoB! Make em quake in fear of your SUPERMAN-ESQUE PRESENCE!

He is already shaking in sheer awe of your KNOWLEDGE, truly INSERT YOUR KNOWLEDGE INTO HIM, with unyielding kinetic force that only Superman could replicate.

Reflassshh
That sounds too sexual, and I'm not into that bruh sad

Unless LoB proves to be a fine scandinavian chick, which is unlikely thumb down

Board Walker
That sounds so sexual, and I'm not into that bruh sad

My dear Reflasssssshhhhhh come hither, embrace in the eternal light that flows forth from me. Bask in the luminescence of infinity, and let your mind truly be free from all limitations.

*hugs*

Reflassshh
That sounds dangerously akin to what that weirdo in the back alley tried to sell me.

It's free?

Board Walker
Truly it will make you free from all

VastoLord1234
So this is a premature thread? On the other hand if he has the power to destroy a Universe that would place him firmly within the High Sky Father, or Odin/Tyrant range, unless this destruction comes by way of him waving a hand and destroying a universe. if that were the case he would be at or around Cube being level. Too many ifs though.

Skyfathers are universal? i didnt know that, anyway darkseids forces scared heaven away (heavens a multiverse of its own)

krisblaze
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Skyfathers are universal? i didnt know that, anyway darkseids forces scared heaven away (heavens a multiverse of its own)
They're not.

Stoic's out of his mind smile

KuRuPT Thanosi
Batman

Or anybody with a Radion bullet

LordofBrooklyn
Pfft, the humanoid would punch Darkseid's crisis in.

Now begone or face my wrath.

Challenge me and I'll crush you!

abhilegend
Ha, even that kid knows more about comics than you.

Golgo13
Darkseid's Furies were able to own the heroes of Earth 2 and the Elementals. Parademons were able to thwart off Heaven itself. His forces are pretty uber.

-K-M-
Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
Batman

Technically darkseid was already dying prior to the bullet and then took the bullet and still didn't kill him.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by abhilegend
Ha, even that kid knows more about comics than you.

You are a glutton for punishment.

Please enlighten me on the following.

How is Darkseid's depiction in FINAL CRISIS different from what has been shown in the New 52?

Anyone with a fraction of reading comprehension could see that the same multiversal dynamic is present in both. Yet, in your idiocy you state "That kid knows more about comics than you".

I look forward to your response.

P.S. This will make your failures at herochat look small in comparison.

abhilegend
You are a glutton for punishment.

Please enlighten me on the following.

How is Darkseid's depiction in FINAL CRISIS different from what has been shown in the New 52?

Anyone with a fraction of reading comprehension could see that the same multiversal dynamic is present in both. Yet, in your idiocy you state "That kid knows more about comics than you".

I look forward to your response.

P.S. This will make your failures at herochat look small in comparison.
You are simply yapping for a fight now,

And where did I even said about anything Darkseid in this thread?

Are you drunk or something?

LordofBrooklyn
You are simply yapping for a fight now,

And where did I even said about anything Darkseid in this thread?

Are you drunk or something?

Let me get this straight.

You really had no point and threw out the "Kid knows more about comics than you" comment for no reason.

Got it.

Thank you for proving my point!

KuRuPT Thanosi
So can I see the feats of DS in his true form... Who's the best person he beat while in this "True" form... Wait for it.. Wait for it....

-K-M-
So can I see the feats of DS in his true form... Who's the best person he beat while in this "True" form... Wait for it.. Wait for it....

Considering we know nothing about him or his power level you already know the answer

playa1258
Marvel fans as usual on the attack.

KuRuPT Thanosi
Considering we know nothing about him or his power level you already know the answer

Exactly, So how is he in a vs. forum when he never actually fought anybody, let alone beat anybody?

krisblaze
Well, we know that Constantine considers it an absolutely impossible fight even with prep.

AM needs to absorb more than one universe to take him on.

Inhuman
Batman

Surfer transmutates a Radion BFG ftw

ODG
Originally posted by Golgo13
Parademons were able to thwart off Heaven itself. His forces are pretty uber. Does nobody else find this slightly insulting/degrading?

Surtur
Okay wow they finally made Darkseid awesome again.

abhilegend
Let me get this straight.

You really had no point and threw out the "Kid knows more about comics than you" comment for no reason.

Got it.

Thank you for proving my point!
Yeah, I threw the comment because the kid knows more comics than you do.

What are you going to do Chihuahua?

LordofBrooklyn
What are you going to do Chihuahua?

Allow a pompous ass such as you to embarass himself more!

Now, on with the show.

abhilegend

Now, on with the show.
So nothing but yap like a Chihuahua?

Go chase some cars.

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG
Does nobody else find this slightly insulting/degrading?

I though the exact same thing.

One thing for DS to do it but the parademons were doing all the fighting.

Diesldude

Now, on with the show.

Aren't you supposed to be prepping for a new Taco Bell commercial or something?

Prof. T.C McAbe
I could imagine LT standing a chance but maybe not for a majority.

-K-M-
Originally posted by Prof. T.C McAbe
I could imagine LT standing a chance but maybe not for a majority.

Uuuuuh what?

Insane Titan
Trolling at its worst

Prof. T.C McAbe
http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel//universe3zx/images/thumb/5/5b/L_trib.jpg/406px-L_trib.jpg
http://i360.photobucket.com/albums/oo45/aarons24/Pre%20Crisis%20Darkseid/HaCsAHunter-Prey-02-45.jpg
http://x.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/mg/2/d0/53764fc060a03/landscape_xlarge.jpg

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Diesldude
Aren't you supposed to be prepping for a new Taco Bell commercial or something?

Clean up the package Krypto left on the backlawn.

NOW!

ODG
I though the exact same thing.

One thing for DS to do it but the parademons were doing all the fighting. Maybe at some point, they'll just reveal that it was only a mere aspect of Heaven that was being wrecked by Parademons... grumpy

Diesldude
Originally posted by ODG
Maybe at some point, they'll just reveal that it was only a mere aspect of Heaven that was being wrecked by Parademons... grumpy

yup, I hope so. Cause the entire DCNU is in a flux power wise.

One minute the Anti Monitor was destroying universes so that he can match power with Darkseid.

And at another point, a young, inexperienced superman was briefly able to stalemate Darkseid, however brief it was.

And finally they have a little pill that if taken makes a normal human being as strong as superman.

So why is Anti monitor destroying universes when he can just take a bunch of those pills. LOL Just doesn't add up.

deathslash
Originally posted by ODG
Maybe at some point, they'll just reveal that it was only a mere aspect of Heaven that was being wrecked by Parademons... grumpy or they could reveal that the parademons weren't the only ones fighting heaven (Female Furies, Kalibak, etc), or heaven was vulnerable at that point in time for some reason, or those were experimental parademon troops that were given Kryptonian DNA to make them stronger (it would better explain why Darkseid's attacking and capturing supermen)?

deathlife
yup, I hope so. Cause the entire DCNU is in a flux power wise.

One minute the Anti Monitor was destroying universes so that he can match power with Darkseid.

And at another point, a young, inexperienced superman was briefly able to stalemate Darkseid, however brief it was.

And finally they have a little pill that if taken makes a normal human being as strong as superman.

So why is Anti monitor destroying universes when he can just take a bunch of those pills. LOL Just doesn't add up.

Finally someone is applying common sense.

deathslash

And at another point, a young, inexperienced superman was briefly able to stalemate Darkseid, however brief it was. When a new god enters into the mortal realm through a boom tube, their size as well as their power gets vastly scaled down.

So why is Anti monitor destroying universes when he can just take a bunch of those pills. LOL Just doesn't add up. Unless I missed something, that's only in the Injustice universe, not the main DC universe.

Diesldude
Originally posted by deathslash
When a new god enters into the mortal realm through a boom tube, their size as well as their power gets vastly scaled down.

This is true, but Darkseid in DCNU has traveled between universes without using boomtubes and it didn't affect his size at all.

There was a scan of DS chasing I think thunderbolt from one universe to another and he used his physical strength to keep a portal open, enlarged it enough to fit through and was normal size as if he had traveled through a boom tube. There were scans of that in the ownage thread a couple of years ago.

So i'm not sure if their power is scaled down. Maybe their size does get scaled down but there is no proof that it scales down their power.

Unless I missed something, that's only in the Injustice universe, not the main DC universe. If someone takes those pills from the injustice universe and travels to another, they won't lose their strength will they? Anti Monitor can travel between universes and should be able to get his hands on those pills right? Unless the injustice universe is separate and inaccessible from DCNU.

ODG
or they could reveal that the parademons weren't the only ones fighting heaven (Female Furies, Kalibak, etc), or heaven was vulnerable at that point in time for some reason, or those were experimental parademon troops that were given Kryptonian DNA to make them stronger (it would better explain why Darkseid's attacking and capturing supermen)? Considering that the Red, the Green, the Grey etc. got simultaneously a$$raped also, I don't think Heaven was especially vulnerable to Parademon assault at that point in time.

Stoic
Originally posted by Surtur
Okay wow they finally made Darkseid awesome again.

Only to turn around in a few more years and see him get his ballz launched up into his throat by the JL.

deathslash
This is true, but Darkseid in DCNU has traveled between universes without using boomtubes and it didn't affect his size at all.

There was a scan of DS chasing I think thunderbolt from one universe to another and he used his physical strength to keep a portal open, enlarged it enough to fit through and was normal size as if he had traveled through a boom tube. There were scans of that in the ownage thread a couple of years ago.

So i'm not sure if their power is scaled down. Maybe their size does get scaled down but there is no proof that it scales down their power. Yes, he traveled to that universe using his own power. Also, he's a god, so I would expect him to have some level of control over his physical form. So who knows? he could have just shrunk himself down to their size so that he could better observe what was going on (or maybe it was just a lazy writer). But we both know that he traveled to the main earth using a boom tube (thus making the point about his power getting scaled down still relevant).

If someone takes those pills from the injustice universe and travels to another, they won't lose their strength will they? Anti Monitor can travel between universes and should be able to get his hands on those pills right? Unless the injustice universe is separate and inaccessible from DCNU. He isn't omnipotent bro. I doubt that he would just know that there would be pills like that and he's also pretty damn arrogant, so I doubt that he would think that pills like that would help him very much. Lastly, we all know what he did to the Crime Syndicate's world. He just came in, wrecked shop (without looking for any weapons or artifacts of power that could aid him in his quest), and powered up on eating their reality.

Golgo13
Only to turn around in a few more years and see him get his ballz launched up into his throat by the JL.

Or not.

SquallX
Originally posted by ODG

I do, maybe this is just a small aspect of a part of Heaven.

Even still, the higher Angel's should have wipe the floor with his army.

Surtur
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Skyfathers are universal? i didnt know that

They aren't anywhere close to being universal. Galactus is above skyfathers and even he isn't universal. Odin is one of the strongest skyfathers and the best he has done is to destroy galaxies.

Someone operating on a universal level would be someone like Thanos with the IG. Then you have those who operate on a multiversal level, which would be beings like Living Tribunal.

Originally posted by ODG

I find it neither insulting or degrading. I think it would be going a bit overboard to be truly insulted by it. It's certainly bad writing, but I don't think it really degrades or insults anyone. Are you insulted when other characters have low showings due to bad writing?

Having said that, what was said was actually pretty vague. What does being able to thwart off "Heaven itself" even mean? Does this mean ALL the forces of Heaven? Including God? All the angels? What did that actually entail?

It's a definite possibility, but on the other hand it seems like they've been steadily increasing the power levels of characters like Superman back up to their truly wacky levels of power. Which means Darkseid might remain very powerful for a decent amount of time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.