Pym vs. T'challa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SWblayde938
1. who has the greater scientific and technological feats overall between Hank and T'challa

(i made this because in my recent threads most people have reed, doom and stark as the top 3 smart guys)

so who wins if its strictly hank vs. t'challa

complexbrother
As much as I love the Black Panther, Pym invented Pym particles, the Jumper, the Wasp, many other inventions, and Ultron (and by proxy ... Vision). he wins.

Mindset
Pym > Tony.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by Mindset
Pym > Tony.

no expression

Henry_Pym
Pym > Tony. thumb up

Pym doors are incredibly HAXXy

SWblayde938
so between pym and t'challa who do you guys got

Henry_Pym
Pym solidly.

Existere
Pym > Tony. Yes this.

riv6672
Pym.

Board Walker
BP solos 10/10

Henry_Pym
Wait is BW the Bizarro of the house of El?

basilisk
Pym, hands down.

But they can both be complete dicks.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by riv6672
Pym. its not a fight

Rezactic
T'Challa doesn't really have too much under his belt in terms of science, except for the Nowhere room which sucked since it'll kill anyone who uses it, which is why they needed Deadpool to use it.

In terms of tactics and cunning though, Panther has Pym beaten.

riv6672
Originally posted by SWblayde938
its not a fight
I actually read the OP before posting. Thanks, though.

SWblayde938
Originally posted by riv6672
I actually read the OP before posting. Thanks, though. my bad

what feats does pym have that makes him greater than t'challa

Bentley
T'challa has less impressive feats under his belt, Pym has a great record of solving difficult problems on the fly and several famous inventions under his sleeve. In an actual confrontation T'challa is more ruthless and a more accomplished strategy, but as far as science goes, Pym works in a higher scope.

Golgo13
Pym.

riv6672
Originally posted by SWblayde938
my bad

what feats does pym have that makes him greater than t'challa

Originally posted by Bentley
T'challa has less impressive feats under his belt, Pym has a great record of solving difficult problems on the fly and several famous inventions under his sleeve...

DarkSaint85
Not to mention, T'Challa, whilst clever, has a whole country made up of the most technologically advanced civilization on Earth. And the resources that comes to him as leader.

Pym is a wife beater, shunned by others.

riv6672
Ha, you were doing so well till that last bit...laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.