You get to have a adventure with any video game character.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
If u could have any adventure with any video game character who would it be?

Reflassshh
Define adventure. biscuits

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Define adventure. biscuits
Like being in a video game with them

Reflassshh
In that case it's between Dante, Solid snake or even James Sunderland. Just for lulz.

jaden101
Trevor Philips. Who else?

dadudemon
I would go on adventures with Christie Monteiro:

http://i.imgur.com/9OTQeug.jpg

smile

Quincy
Sora

Robtard
Samus Aran, even though she'd totally lose in a fight with the Master Chief

Bentley
Probably Steven or Cynthia from Pokemon. I mean, the possibility of getting my hands into some magical pocket beasts would get me more than hyped.

Sacred 117
Originally posted by Robtard
Samus Aran, even though she'd totally lose in a fight with the Master Chief

haermm

The Scenario
Originally posted by Bentley
Probably Steven or Cynthia from Pokemon. I mean, the possibility of getting my hands into some magical pocket beasts would get me more than hyped.

This. It's also much less likely that I'll be killed by someone in the Pokemon world, so that's a thing.

Why must you torment me so?

Impediment
Link from Wind Waker.

Chris Redfield from RE 5, with me replacing Sheva.

Luke Skywalker from the Rogue Squadron series.

Nemesis X
I'd probably invite Garrus from Mass Effect to come watch American Sniper and then we'd get drunk to forget the depressing parts.

GaryTheGoo
I think ditto, ditto is love ditto is life.

Spawningpool
Well gary was fun while he was around

Jmanghan
Goku and Warrior of Light, at the same time.

Surtur
Jar Jar Binks. I'd love to sit there and refuse to help him as enemies tear him to pieces. I'd love to equip him with all the best weapons and armor as we fight our way to a boss in a dungeon, only to immediately unequip every single item he has on him as soon as we encounter the boss and then watch the slaughter.

I hope he has a death cry that rivals Kyle Katarn's:

mW5ERzyKkus

Jmanghan
LOL.

Surtur
I mean, technically Jar Jar has appeared in some video games, just not as a playable character.

Arachnid1
Originally posted by Reflassshh
In that case it's between Dante, Solid snake or even James Sunderland. Just for lulz. These are my exact choices I had in mind. I like you sir.

I'll also throw in Leon S. Kennedy. I'll never run out of adventures with how often he gets used by Capcom.

Wei Phoenix
Leisure Suit Larry.

Tzeentch
thumb up

Nemesis X
Elizabeth and Booker DeWitt.

Reflassshh
Originally posted by Arachnid1
These are my exact choices I had in mind. I like you sir.

I'll also throw in Leon S. Kennedy. I'll never run out of adventures with how often he gets used by Capcom. Great minds and stuff. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.