Does anyone have a quote regarding the firepower of a Star Destroyer...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Merchant
Basically how a single Star Destroyer can melt the crust of a planet in a glorious hour. Anyone know if that exists or something similar?

Zenwolf
Here's something that is similar.

Among other info, the Star Destroyer is one of the best capital ships in Star Wars.

|King Joker|
I heard it only takes one Destroyer to execute Base Delta Zero. I don't remember where I heard it, though.

Zenwolf
Originally posted by |King Joker|
I heard it only takes one Destroyer to execute Base Delta Zero. I don't remember where I heard it, though.

Yeah, it only takes one.

ISDs are just in general very awesome ships.

Revanchiste

Zenwolf
Obviously, but this isn't a VS thread. This is asking about the capabilities of an ISD...which I provided and since Merchant asked for quote, I gave one so...there ya go.

Revanchiste
I was telling this to her actualy.. Or him.. Since his/her gender is unspecified.

Since you can in an official wiki have the dimension and all the characteristics of any ships..... This not really difficults and many star war RP are using them....

This is just and advise... Not for you Zen.

One destroyeur can only in theory make a base delta 0.
If the planet have orbital defenses diverse plannetary gun it's over !
If the planet have shield generator too...
And and it take time to wipe out an entire planet with just only one.... It take an entire rotation or 2. It work only if the planet in question is heavly fortified with ground forces..... And because it wipe out evrything it better be woth of it if you use such tactic...

Better send an arma of them.... You can pierce shield. destroy the defenceses much quicker and continue the battle with less causalities if the target posses some plannetary gun...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.