My friend is a dumbass

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Spawningpool
I need help because I'm so flustered about this... So me and him were talking about spawn being in mk. And all of a sudden he says Freddy Krueger is better than spawn and that it would be better would if Freddy was in it again... Please explain to him how he is wrong because according to him Freddy Krueger can beat spawn.

Branlor Swift
good point

Estacado
Your friend is a dumbass indeed.

carver9
Depends on where the fight takes place.

Spawningpool
Just regular hell spawn vs regular Freddy

Bentley
Originally posted by carver9
Depends on where the fight takes place.

Not sure if serious...

Reflassshh
Punch him in the face bro.

Edit: and Carv too.

carver9
The reason I said that is, if the fight takes place in dream world then Freddy stomps since he is God there. If it takes place in the real world, Spawn stomps since Freddy doesn't have his power (minus immortality). You honestly can't have one without the other. The only way Freddy and Spawn will meet is if they are either in dream world (please read my statement in that fight) or real world (please read my statement on that fight). In any case, no matter which one you choose, one of them are getting stomped.

carver9
Originally posted by Bentley
Not sure if serious...

Lol...please read above. Can Spawn take over Freddy dream world? Average Spawn, not god Spawn.

Spawningpool
Spawn sleeps?

carver9
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Spawn sleeps?

The fight will never happen then.

Reflassshh
Teenagers have outsmarted and beat that loser in his realm, that's a shitty god if you ask me.

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Teenagers have outsmarted and beat that loser in his realm, that's a shitty god if you ask me.

How?

Branlor Swift
Lol...please read above. Can Spawn take over Freddy dream world? Average Spawn, not god Spawn. Have you ever read Spawn?

Let me rephrase that, have you ever seen scans of Spawn?

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
Have you ever read Spawn?

Let me rephrase that, have you ever seen scans of Spawn?

I've rented the film from Blockbusters once, does that count?

Reflassshh
How? Have you ever seen the movies?

Spawningpool
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I love spawn and I phuckin hate the movie

carver9
Originally posted by Reflassshh
Have you ever seen the movies?

Yeah...His defeats usually revolve around plot. Pulling him out of the dream world by grabbing him and waking up. His mother spirit grabbing him and taking him to hell. Burning up his bones in the real world, etc, etc...

Is that what's happening here?

Surtur
Make no mistake, Spawn is royally screwed if this is in the Dream World. See, standard Freddy..is him in the Dream World. Sort of like standard Neo is him in the Matrix, not him unplugged from it. I would think it would be Dream World Freddy by default, and if you wanted to use the version of him when he is yanked out of the dream world..that would need to be specified.

Spawningpool
Spawn does not sleep this fight takes place in the real world

Surtur
Originally posted by Spawningpool
Spawn does not sleep this fight takes place in the real world

This is like saying Spawn automatically beats Neo because Spawn isn't plugged into the Matrix and thus Neo couldn't do anything to him.

But okay, you are obviously familiar with Spawn. Why do you feel this is even a fight, if this is indeed Freddy in the real world? What did Freddy ever do in the real world to make you think this would be a good fight?

DarkSaint85
Although, in Spawn #84, it is established he DOES, in fact, sleep.

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Surtur
This is like saying Spawn automatically beats Neo because Spawn isn't plugged into the Matrix and thus Neo couldn't do anything to him.

But okay, you are obviously familiar with Spawn. Why do you feel this is even a fight, if this is indeed Freddy in the real world? What did Freddy ever do in the real world to make you think this would be a good fight?
No I never established this fight my friend t.j. Did

Estacado
Although, in Spawn #84, it is established he DOES, in fact, sleep.
Liar.uhuh

Spawningpool
I showed this to my friend his response: deadpool can beat spawn

krisblaze
lmao, Carter is right on the money here.

I've read a ton of Freddy comics and Spawn is -****ed-.

Iirc there's an arc where a bunch of kids summon this Incan dream god to save them and Freddy still ****s him up.

Estacado
Originally posted by krisblaze

Iirc there's an arc where a bunch of kids summon this Incan dream god to save them and Freddy still ****s him up.
Nyugga you cant even read...uhuh

Spawningpool
Originally posted by krisblaze

Spawn has killed god

Spawningpool
Originally posted by Estacado
Nyugga you cant even read...uhuh laughing this made my day laughing

Badabing
Don't make dumbass threads like this in the CBvF.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.