Jack of Hearts (Herald of Galactus) vs Captain Marvell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins ?

Branlor Swift
lol

zopzop
Wait, what?! Jack is/was a herald of Galactus?! When?

Regular Jack would give Marvell the fight of his life. Regular Jack vs Marvell could go either way but if I had to choose I'd choose Jack cause he's a favorite of mine.

DarkSaint85
How fast is this herald?

abhilegend
Originally posted by zopzop

Wait, what?! Jack is/was a herald of Galactus?! When?

Regular Jack would give Marvell the fight of his life. Regular Jack vs Marvell could go either way but if I had to choose I'd choose Jack cause he's a favorite of mine.
Carver made jack a Herald of galactus, you jack hater. Don't forget it, the word of Carver is canon.

carver9
Carver word is canon and nice bait thread by the way.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
How fast is this herald? depends on teh SPEED LINEZ!!

leonidas
apart from the herald crack, this isn't really a bait thread though as this would be a fun fight to see. i'd take marv over jack, but it would be a great fight. more skill from marv who is also smarter would be enough to tip things for him imo. jack's firepower is pretty impressive. i don't recall jack being able to absorb energy, but been a while since i really looked at him. not sure if marv could absorb the zero energy either.

be a fun match.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.