Catch Me If You Can...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
Which of your favorite street would last the longest in the real world without getting caught?
They keep all their resources

Branlor Swift
lol Batman

Flyattractor
Wild Dog

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Wild Dog

Never heard of em

carver9
Daredevil

Flyattractor
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Never heard of em

Exactly....and that's why he gets away.

Reflassshh
Rick Grimes.

relentless1
Batman, he's got the resources and skill to last the longest...which would admittedly be 6 months at best

Supermex
Bin laden lasted longer than six months

Silent Master
There is no Gotham or super-villains in our world, so would Batman even fight crime or would he just go the charity route as Bruce?

Sin I AM
Im sure he'd take on terrorism or maybe some crooked politicians, basic criminals. The premise isnt who he'd fight but how long before gets cornered. Someone like Castle i think would last maybe a month tops

TheLordofMurder
They would NEVER Catch The Goddamned BATMAN!!!!!!!

NEVER!!!!!

Shabazz916
Spider man

Henry_Pym
Chameleon.

DarkSaint85
Constantine.

Without super duper powerful spirits/demons to fight etc, he'd just be a street magician.

relentless1
i read an article that tried to determine real life scenarios of how a guy like Batman would operate in the real world and it said he'd last 6-12 tops before he got found out by the FBI or something, and if for some reason he wasn't caught his body would last 5 years max before injuries took him out

krisblaze
The Question

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by relentless1
i read an article that tried to determine real life scenarios of how a guy like Batman would operate in the real world and it said he'd last 6-12 tops before he got found out by the FBI or something, and if for some reason he wasn't caught his body would last 5 years max before injuries took him out

Big WAYNE has all off his resources as per the OP...

No mortal agency can catch or stop him under these conditions...

Sin I AM

link?

Flyattractor

Yeah. Even if the Cops couldn't catch him. Time and Luck eventually would.

Branlor Swift
i read an article that tried to determine real life scenarios of how a guy like Batman would operate in the real world and it said he'd last 6-12 tops before he got found out by the FBI or something, and if for some reason he wasn't caught his body would last 5 years max before injuries took him out The only reason Batman gets injured is because he fights enemies like 10 times stronger than elephants.

Other than that his gadgets far eclipse anything on Earth. His entire body is ridiculously shielded against most anything the real world could throw at him. He doesn't leave fingerprints or any trace of who he is. And he's got secret hideaways no one knows anything about deep under key parts of everywhere. He's smarter than anyone in our world. Plus he's a billionaire playboy.
He'd be basically seen as Bill Gates who jams his dick in pussies in the real world.

If they can't find out who shot Tupac, color me skeptic that they could find a guy with more money than Oprah who didn't want to be caught.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
The only reason Batman gets injured is because he fights enemies like 10 times stronger than elephants.

Other than that his gadgets far eclipse anything on Earth. His entire body is ridiculously shielded against most anything the real world could throw at him. He doesn't leave fingerprints or any trace of who he is. And he's got secret hideaways no one knows anything about deep under key parts of everywhere. He's smarter than anyone in our world. Plus he's a billionaire playboy.
He'd be basically seen as Bill Gates who jams his dick in pussies in the real world.

If they can't find out who shot Tupac, color me skeptic that they could find a guy with more money than Oprah who didn't want to be caught.

Good answer

-Pr-
The only reason Batman gets injured is because he fights enemies like 10 times stronger than elephants.

Yes, most of it is ridiculous, but the finger print thing was explained.

The rest is all kinds of ****ed though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Which of your favorite street would last the longest in the real world without getting caught?
They keep all their resources

All resources?

Midnighter.

maxivitopowe
"Four"

EDIT: ugh

"Door"

TheLordofMurder

This is the single most intelligent post you've ever created... thumb up

You wanna know what mines is? The utterance of the words "Batman wins" and "Dracula wins"

Happy Dance

tkitna
The Shroud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.