Is DC going to destroy its multiverse

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ask21771
then final solicitation for convergence reads and I quote "When all is said and done there can only be one reality" is this mere misdirection or something more

Prof. T.C McAbe
They said the same in CotIE. They might do it temporary, till they need more money and a big revelation will show that there are 53 new Multiverses...

ask21771
But it wouldn't make any sense

Bentley
Unless Injusice gets cancelled I call it bs.

Reflassshh
Nah, it'd be dumb to waste such a wonderful narrative element such as the multiverse. Then again, it's Dc we're talking about.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by Bentley
Unless Injusice gets cancelled I call it bs.

thumb up

The last thing DC needs is another pointless, reboot one single reality criss that won't change sh1t.

ask21771
Well in DC all access the writer of convergence said the multiversity guide book was gonna be important post convergence

ask21771
Anyone else have an opinion

Blockythe1guy
DC won't cross that line again.

What would be the point doing so?

"Id"
How many times have they killed off thier multiverse. Seems like a marketing ploy to one up marvel since they are doing the same thing

ask21771
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
DC won't cross that line again.

What would be the point doing so?

My point exactly still why did they hint at it

Flyattractor
Originally posted by ask21771
Well in DC all access the writer of convergence said the multiversity guide book was gonna be important post convergence

Yeah. DC/WB management executives suck diseased dick.

ask21771
Originally posted by Flyattractor
Yeah. DC/WB management executives suck diseased dick.

What are you talking about

Branlor Swift
I heard it from a reliable Carver that they are 100 percent destroying the multiverse. And they are sending WW to Marvel, and Thanos, Thor and a couple other characters Carver hates to DC right before it goes kablooey.

Apparently they create a universe out of Hulk's siphoned powers over the years and turn it into a bomb. Gladiator pushes it into DC or something.

ask21771
Originally posted by Branlor Swift
I heard it from a reliable Carver that they are 100 percent destroying the multiverse. And they are sending WW to Marvel, and Thanos, Thor and a couple other characters Carver hates to DC right before it goes kablooey.

Apparently they create a universe out of Hulk's siphoned powers over the years and turn it into a bomb. Gladiator pushes it into DC or something.

Not funny mad

abhilegend
crylaugh

carver9

laughing out loud

That is an amazing analogy though. You forgot one scene...

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/097/2/8/hulk_vs_superman_by_ryanottley-d7dfxlb.jpg

Hulk leaving his signature on DC walls.

Flyattractor
What are you talking about

He asked for an "Opinion".

That just happens to be mine.

ask21771
Originally posted by carver9
laughing out loud

Not amused mad

ask21771
Originally posted by Flyattractor
He asked for an "Opinion".

That just happens to be mine.

Do you think they were lying

DarkSaint85
You sure do ask a lot of questions.

ask21771
I'm worried, the dc multiverse is very important to me I don't wan them to destroy it again

LordofBrooklyn
laughing out loud

http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2014/097/2/8/hulk_vs_superman_by_ryanottley-d7dfxlb.jpg

Why are you making me DESTROY you!

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Why are you making me DESTROY you!

laughing out loud

ask21771
Will you stop using my thread to post jokes ALREADY!!!!!

Astner
Convergence definitely sounds like a title for where that would happen. But I don't think they'd run over Grant Morrison's model.

But it's all speculation at this point.

ask21771
I'll take what I can get luckily I have a buddy who's at comics pro he said he'd see what he could find out

ask21771
What are the odds convergence will resurrect all the destroyed universes

Branlor Swift
What are the odds convergence will resurrect all the destroyed universes 52 to 1

ask21771
52 to 1

Can you try to be serious

Branlor Swift
Ask me in 21 to 771 minutes

JayDaDon
laughing out loud

Forgiven only because Ryan Ottley drew this. Also lol @ Hulk's sweatpants

Golgo13
Probably not since an Earth 2 title will be appearing in June.

ask21771
Is cOnvergence going to make the dc multiverse infinite and have it include all the destroyed universes

ask21771
Hello?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.