Marvel Magical Wielders -Vs- DC Ring Wielders

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No prep..
No B.F.R..

Dr.Strange
Cls.Loki
Scarlet Witch
Dr.Doom

Vs

Alan (Sentinel)
Sinestro (Yellow)
Hal (Green)
Atrocitus (Red)

relentless1
well rings are still limited to some form of reality, magic can alter and change that so by definition magic users win

Henry_Pym
Team Alan 9/10

1/10 Wanda turns them into butlers.

Mindset
Doom turns them into corpses.

beatboks
Originally posted by relentless1
well rings are still limited to some form of reality, magic can alter and change that so by definition magic users win

Both Alan and Atrocitus are magic, that doesnt make sense.

Board Walker
Current sinestro is in full control of parallax, by his own words he can unleash its power on a whim.

Parallax >>>> everyone in this thread.

Mindset
Current Doom is in full control of Doom.

Doom >

Rezactic
Hal dresses up as Luke Cage and Doom dies of a heart attack.

Golgo13
Alan and sinestrollax are too much.

Board Walker
Sinestro channels the full power of the emotional spectrum and solos the fight.

Supermex
Everybody in this thread is in standard form. No upgrades. Why everyone gotta run to upgrades, makes fights stupid and unbalanced.. Who likes that shit!?

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Supermex
Everybody in this thread is in standard form. No upgrades. Why everyone gotta run to upgrades, makes fights stupid and unbalanced.. Who likes that shit!?

Because unless otherwise stated we go by current incarnations...it's your job to state power levels in the op

Supermex
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Because unless otherwise stated we go by current incarnations...it's your job to state power levels in the op

All my thread I make when do u say use most powerful versions of the each character ?

Any way to keep fight fair and balance as possible everyone is in standard/classic form.

Board Walker

DCNU sinestro's standard form is that of Parallax host, it is also his most current comic incarnation. Thus by forum rules unless specified this is the Sinestro that is in this fight.

Board Walker
All my thread I make when do u say use most powerful versions of the each character ?

Any way to keep fight fair and balance as possible everyone is in standard/classic form.

Class Starheart Alan solos everyone in this fight then

Supermex
Originally posted by Board Walker
Class Starheart Alan solos everyone in this fight then

Dr.Strange with a hampster up his ass solos 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.