Loki vs. Firestorm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

leonidas
great match up. magic usually trumps all, but fs is powerful as phuck. in theory--using his full scope of powers, loki SHOULD have basically the same powerset as fs--with other powers to boot. i want to say loki 6/10, but....i could be persuaded to see it fs's way with some good support. this one would be fun to see methinks...

byrdgang21
Originally posted by leonidas
great match up. magic usually trumps all, but fs is powerful as phuck. in theory--using his full scope of powers, loki SHOULD have basically the same powerset as fs--with other powers to boot. i want to say loki 6/10, but....i could be persuaded to see it fs's way with some good support. this one would be fun to see methinks...

Yea that's what I was thinking. Both have very versatile and exotic power sets. I think it could go either way too

Stoic
Originally posted by leonidas

How strong are Firestorm's mental defenses? I would actually give Loki an 8/10 advantage here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.