Black Manta vs. Luke Cage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

krisblaze
why you gotta make us bruthas fight one another?

leonidas
lol manta's blasts will hurt luke which gives him range. not sure he has enough firepower to put luke down for good though. if luke gets his hands on manta it's over. probably luke more often than not. manta's a nasty piece of work though....

deathslash
Luke, Luke, Luke Motha******* Cage wins all day!

-K-M-
His blades have cut off aquamans hand and has more tech which would hurt and/or cripple cage. He also regularly gets up close with Arthur so I don't think its end game if cage does

Depending which version your using he mixed his Dna with aquaman (not that way you perverts) and he was aquamans physical equal

leonidas
yeah, i'm not sure what is considered standard though. and i assume this is nu manta... with prep and access to his full tech, he could win. random encounter? i'm not so sure...

-K-M-
Even new 52 is a beast. If brightest day is still canon then he still has those powerful blades

Golgo13
Probably Manta with gear.

JayDaDon
Isnt Manta in Aquaman's strength class?

deathslash
Originally posted by JayDaDon
Isnt Manta in Aquaman's strength class? But Cage is in the hulk's strength class

-K-M-
Originally posted by deathslash
But Cage is in the hulk's strength class

Aroooo?

StiltmanFTW
Black on black violence, oh yes.

Stop underestimating Cage.

deathslash
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Black on black violence, oh yes.

Stop underestimating Cage. stilt knows

Tony Stark

rolling on floor laughing

deathslash
Originally posted by Tony Stark
rolling on floor laughing yes, I too was laughing when cage whooped Iron man's ass.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.