Sentry / Hyperion / Blue Marvel / Gladiator

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermex
Who wins?
No Prep..
No B.F.R..

Sentry

Vs

Hyperion

Vs

Blue Marvel

Vs

Gladiator

Who is the last one standing in this 4 way battle.
Using current versions of all 4.

If you like rank them in order they fall with # 1 being your overall winner.

One_Angry_Scot
Sentry stomps easily.

Tony Stark
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
Sentry stomps easily.

yes

SPITE

Supermex
Isn't this Sentry weaker than the Sentry Blue Marvel rocked when they fought?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Supermex
Isn't this Sentry weaker than the Sentry Blue Marvel rocked when they fought?

Nope he's infinitely more powerful.

Plus I wouldn't look to much into that fight. For one thing Sentry was weakened due to the Negative Zone leaking. And that hit you're talking about was when Sentry was off guard. Still a tough hit given what happened but Sentry was weakened so it doesn't carry as much weight as it would anyway.

If you read Rick Remender's Uncanny Avengers (First Volume) you will see current Sentry in action.

tkitna
Sentry stomps easily.

Honestly he could take all 3 of those guys at once.

eaebiakuya
Yea, Sentry stomp them in a 1v3 fight.

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Yea, Sentry stomp them in a 1v3 fight.

Lol and no.

eaebiakuya
Yes he do. This is Death Sentry.

He is much stronger than then.

carver9
I wouldn't say he beats all of them together but he does win here. Hyperion high showing is better than Sentry high showing by a low shot. That's if you are comparing showings between both.

Stoic
Originally posted by eaebiakuya
Yes he do. This is Death Sentry.

He is much stronger than then.

You're correct. He says that this is their current form. Bad form Supermex. DS Sentry is a legit Trans.

celeyhyga17
Nope he's infinitely more powerful.

Plus I wouldn't look to much into that fight. For one thing Sentry was weakened due to the Negative Zone leaking. And that hit you're talking about was when Sentry was off guard. Still a tough hit given what happened but Sentry was weakened so it doesn't carry as much weight as it would anyway.

If you read Rick Remender's Uncanny Avengers (First Volume) you will see current Sentry in action.
It can be argued that Sentry's guard was not down. I mean he was standing over and looking straight at a guy himself and his team just bumrushed.. There's also absolutely no evidence of Sentry being weakened in that mini series.

I know your statement concerns a showing with Sentry in the negative zone? I think? Can't recall....

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by celeyhyga17
It can be argued that Sentry's guard was not down. I mean he was standing over and looking straight at a guy himself and his team just bumrushed.. There's also absolutely no evidence of Sentry being weakened in that mini series.

I know your statement concerns a showing with Sentry in the negative zone? I think? Can't recall....

Yep. Sentry Vol 2 has him in the Negative Zone. And when he's exposed to it he's weakened. It's when he goes with Hulk.

Your point about his guard being off is a fair one too.

One thing I would like to say is that I read your argument with KM on this. And it spanned a few pages. I think if we're gonna have a debate on this we may as well PM eachother so we don't ruin Supermex's thread. Plus even if we didn't argue for pages it's still not a good thing to do. As people will have to read through some of our debate which isn't anything to do with the topic.

Badabing
Sentry gets his butt kicked so badly he needs to use Scot's therapeutic chair just to sit. biscuits

Stoic
How and what evidence suggests that the writer meant for the Sentry to be weakened in that skirmish with Blue Marvel? It didn't say anything in that comic to hint that this is actually true. I disagree until I see some solid proof.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Badabing
Sentry gets his butt kicked so badly he needs to use Scot's therapeutic chair just to sit. biscuits

That was uncalled for

sad

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
How and what evidence suggests that the writer meant for the Sentry to be weakened in that skirmish with Blue Marvel? It didn't say anything in that comic to hint that this is actually true. I disagree until I see some solid proof.

Like I said I'll discuss it via PM if you are okay with it.

abhilegend
That was uncalled for

sad *there, there*

*kicks bada in the snout*

Stoic
Like I said I'll discuss it via PM if you are okay with it.

I'm too tired Scot, but I do have the book, and the writer never once hints on Bob being weakened at that point in time. Comic writers aren't as contiguous as you may believe, and the negative zone may have had nothing to do with a book that was written to showcase Adam (Blue Marvel). This is why my doubts are very high on Bob actually being weakened in the Blue Marvel's book.

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Stoic
I'm too tired Scot, but I do have the book, and the writer never once hints on Bob being weakened at that point in time. Comic writers aren't as contiguous as you may believe, and the negative zone may have had nothing to do with a book that was written to showcase Adam (Blue Marvel). This is why my doubts are very high on Bob actually being weakened in the Blue Marvel's book.

Fair enough.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Badabing

Reported. You better control yourself.

Insane Titan
Going by average version

BM=Hyperion>Sentry>Gladiator

celeyhyga17
Yep. Sentry Vol 2 has him in the Negative Zone. And when he's exposed to it he's weakened. It's when he goes with Hulk.

Your point about his guard being off is a fair one too.

One thing I would like to say is that I read your argument with KM on this. And it spanned a few pages. I think if we're gonna have a debate on this we may as well PM eachother so we don't ruin Supermex's thread. Plus even if we didn't argue for pages it's still not a good thing to do. As people will have to read through some of our debate which isn't anything to do with the topic.
Don worry. We won't ruin the thread since we're talking about 2 of the four involved anyway.. I'd say it's within reason.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.