House of Cards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

|King Joker|
I didn't see a House of Cards thread so I'm making this one. Season 3 was released today on Netflix, voice your opinions down below of the show in general. Please do spoiler tags for season 3 stuff.

You like the show? Don't like it? Interested in it? LET'S DISCUSS, PEOPLE!

|King Joker|
I'm currently on season 1 episode 3 (lol) and I like it so far. I like political drama stuff. I'm hoping I can catch up so I can contribute to some discussion that (hopefully) happens.

Robtard
I thought there was a thread, anyhow. Great show, one of my favorites at the moment and learned today that Season 3 is now available to watch

|King Joker|
Eh, I didn't see one. And yeah, I'm on season one episode nine now and it's really just fantastic. You think season two is better than season one, Rob?

|King Joker|
I'm on season two episode one and I'm currently in a state of shock that Zoe just died -- especially the way she died. R.I.P. Zoe Barnes.

ares834
Just watched season three and it was solid although not quite as good as the previous seasons. I was also disappointed by how slow the overall plot moved.

|King Joker|
Oh. My. God. FRANK, CLAIRE AND MEECHUM JUST HAD A ****ING THREESOME

AbnormalButSane
Season 3 is a bit slow...although I love Mikkleson's performance.

|King Joker|
Just finished season two. I hope Rachel doesn't get in any trouble for killing Doug. He had it coming for being such a douche to her.

AND LONG LIVE PRESIDENT FRANCIS J. UNDERWOOD!

Lestov16
Originally posted by |King Joker|
Just finished season two. I hope Rachel doesn't get in any trouble for killing Doug. He had it coming for being such a douche to her.

Having seen Season 3, I will say to this post: hysterical laughing laughing out loud

Anyways, Claire is pissing me the phuck off right now Her outburst at the Kremlin caused an international crisis.

AbnormalButSane
They say only one more season. Hmmmmm. Intriguing finale.

|King Joker|
Well, I guess Doug's alive. *sigh* I want Rachel to bash his head in again.

And only one more season? That sucks. This show's great, but I guess it can't go on forever.

Robtard
Over half way through season 3, love this show

I'm fine with it ending after one more season, would rather it end while it's great than have them drag it into a pile of steaming shit

AbnormalButSane
I agree. I can really only see it going for one more season. Better to stay on top when you end.

|King Joker|
That debate between Dunbar, Jackie and Frank was awesome. I would have definitely voted for Dunbar, lol.

Robtard
So is Frank actually secretlygay and not bi, seems he implied it with his talk Tom Yates

|King Joker|
Just finished season 3. I'm glad Claire's leaving Frank. He deserves it for talking to her like that. And you guys have NO IDEA how bad I want to bash Doug's face in. I want to strangle him.

Robtard
Bah, Doug's one of the more interesting characters.

I had guessed the cliffhanger would be Claire either killing herself or leaving Frank.

The_Tempest
Season 3 wasn't meh.

I appreciated the idea behind making Frank more likable but this show desperately needs to give him a more formidable enemy. Petrov was about as close as you get. Hopefully next season we get the Holmes to his Moriarty, or vice versa.

|King Joker|
Originally posted by Robtard
Bah, Doug's one of the more interesting characters. I still want to bash his head in. *shrugs*

ForumPoster81
good show

|King Joker|
New eps out now

queeq
Yup, watching them now!

ares834
Have two episode left. So far season 4 has been great.

|King Joker|
Just finished it, and yeah season 4 has been really good. Can't wait for season 5.

Robtard
Another great season, but not as good as the previous three, imo. Frank being president just isn't as juicy as Frank conniving to become president.

Season dragged a bit until Conway showed up, did end promising though; looking forward to S5.

quanchi112
Not great but above average. That being said I watched it in a few days.

MADMAN01
Anyone who's watched newest season think that frank and Claire are on trial and these seasons are just them explaining everything they've done to a committee

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.