3 Beyonders vs Thanos w/HOTU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Was gonna be done eventually lol

Who wins

Prof. T.C McAbe
Depends on how you view the HOTU, Omniversal or Univesal, still compared to how they did against LT, I would say Thaos with HOTU, in his Universe.

Galan007
Thanos /w/ THOTI destroyed Eternity + Infinity + LT with very little(almost no) effort. Conversely, the Beyonders only killed LT after what was implied to be a fairly lengthy, rigorous battle. So yeah, Thanos stomps... And easily, at that.

A better fight would be Akhenaton(amped by THOTI) vs. Beyonders.

Insane Titan
Originally posted by Galan007
Thanos /w/ THOTI destroyed Eternity + Infinity + LT with very little(almost no) effort. Conversely, the Beyonders only killed LT after what was implied to be a lengthy, rigorous battle. So yeah, Thanos stomps... And easily, at that.

A better fight would be Akhenaton(amped by THOTI) vs. the Beyonders. iirc Akhenaten didn't much apart from "blind" Eternity and Infinity

Blockythe1guy
Huh, Since this battle is made.

How about the 3 Beyonders vs Scathan and Protege?

Does that sounds fair?

Golgo13

Why? Is it because he was less experienced in using the power?

zopzop
Thanos /w/ THOTI destroyed Eternity + Infinity + LT with very little(almost no) effort. Conversely, the Beyonders only killed LT after what was implied to be a fairly lengthy, rigorous battle. So yeah, Thanos stomps... And easily, at that.

This.
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy

Does that sounds fair?
IMHO, Scathan and Protege win. Protege by himself had the LT/Eternity/Hawk God/Beyonder on the ropes till Scathan jumped in and saved them all.

Galan007
Originally posted by Golgo13
Why? Is it because he was less experienced in using the power? Nah, it's because he didn't have as much power. Remember, Thanos merged/bonded with THOTI itself--he literally became THOTI. Akhenaton, on the other hand, merely leeched power from it.

In simpler terms: Thanos was akin to Ion(the original), and Akhenaton was akin to a rookie GL.

Mr Master
Ak did "master" the HOTI though. So he was second only to the merged Thanos.

Galan007
Yeah, until Thanos merged with THOTI in its entirety, Akhenaton was pretty much the top power in the universe.

...Although I'm not exactly sure where he'd rank in comparison to LT. I'm confident they were peers at the very least, though. /shrug

zom1967
I don`t know if you are talking about the race of Beyonder`s,or 3 pre-retcon beyonders.We only need one Beyonder to do the job then!

Mindset
Originally posted by Mr Master
Ak did "master" the HOTI though. So he was second only to the merged Thanos. Hard to say if he was above LT though.

Diesldude
Thanos wins.

Time Immemorial
Thanos kills them instantly.

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy

Does that sounds fair?

Scathan and PT would destroy them as well.

BeyonderGod
The Beyonders have my vote.

Time Immemorial
You know they have no chance though.. HOTU shits them out.

Time Immemorial
IG would beat them rotten as well.

VastoLord1234
Thanos w/HOTU for reasons Galan covered.

zom1967
Now that I have the book which stired up a lot of shi_.i can see why these Beyonder`s are so powerful.But Thanos w/T.H.O.T.U was God.He wins easy!

"Id"
Thanos with the HotU.

zom1967
If you don`t have a drink,I would share my long island iced tea with you!But when new Secret Wars comes out,their will be a new reason to celebrate.Original Beyonder is back,and can stomp anyone.This race of Beyonders will go down quick before the might of the true Beyonder!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.