The 3 Beyonders Vs The Brothers Ying-Yang

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BeyonderGod
Can the beyonders take out the multiverse embodiments?

No Prep
No Knowledge

carver9
These 3 guys are famous

Time Immemorial
Originally posted by carver9
These 3 guys are famous

Not as famous as your momma and 2 sisters. eek!

VastoLord1234
Are these the Brothers from the JLA/Avengers crossover?

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by VastoLord1234
Are these the Brothers from the JLA/Avengers crossover?

Nope, From the Marvel vs. DC comic.

BeyonderGod
Blocky right.

TheLordofMurder
3 Beyonders win...

Utrigita
Pre retcon Brothers for the win.

zom1967
Are these the same brothers L.T held in his hand?irrelevent!

BeyonderGod
Yeah but both Pre/Post retcon

Blockythe1guy
They beat Post retcon Brothers.

I Don't know about the Pre retcon..How more powerful they were then LT?

Prof. T.C McAbe
DC vs Marvel Brothers stomp. The Marvel Brother clones (iow Megaverses) get stomped.

abhilegend
Originally posted by zom1967
Are these the same brothers L.T held in his hand?irrelevent!
That myth got busted recently.

zom1967
If it happened,I don`t know about it my friend.

VastoLord1234
Originally posted by abhilegend
That myth got busted recently.

it did?

Mr Master
^ It didn't.

Pre-retcon Brothers lose:

Although they were beneath the Brothers,
LT and Spectre were able to warp the Brothers by force, and nearly obliterate them both inadvertently.

Post-retcon Brothers get stomped:

LT and Spectre were above them both this time around.

Prof. T.C McAbe
it did?

They were never rectonned by DC and Marvel. Marvel only has a copy of the Brothers but they are different from the original ones.

Mr Master
it did?
I should elaborate. The Brothers' history/character makeup was not changed,
it was the LT and Spectre who were altered as being above them.
The Brothers themselves were still the alpha & omega of both creations.

So, the LT held the embodiments of two comic book companies in one hand.

The LT had to consult with the Spectre before manipulating these two "companies." (Brothers)

Therefore in this portrayal written by Macchio (Marvel) and Mike Carlin (DC's executive editor at the time)
both LT and Spectre were equals .. and both were above the embodiments of both comic book lines.

This isn't my empty/bias/postulated theory, ... this is a fact!

Blockythe1guy
Originally posted by Mr Master

The LT had to consult with the Spectre before manipulating these two "companies." (Brothers)

Therefore in this portrayal written by Macchio (Marvel) and Mike Carlin (DC's executive editor at the time)
both LT and Spectre were equals .. and both were above the embodiments of both comic book lines.

didn't been said in context that brothers were beyond the both? Before they stop the brothers?

Prof. T.C McAbe
Mr. Masters theory is just that a theory and utter BS. Most disagree.
You won't find DC logo on the Marvel exclusive Book and hence no, officially those Brothers have nothing to do with DC. Spectre never appeared there and Marvel didn't even dare to name him.

The Brothers of the shared Universe are differen't from the Marvel brothers. Common sense. Except in the minds of people who try to force their opinions upon others as facts. wink

And the simplemindness behind the theory of those brothers being the representations of DC and Marvel as a whole is almost painful to see if you know that the Brothers from DC vs Marvel are not a part of the offcial DC Universe, as those books were non canon.

abhilegend
it did?
Yes. By your truly. Originally posted by Mr Master

Oh master, still propagating the same lie?

SMH.

Mr Master
^^ Yeesh, ya had to blab my name out with pure degradation. that other person too.

What's with the unprovoked trolling? You don't have attack the poster personally to make your point.
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy

didn't been said in context that brothers were beyond the both? Before they stop the brothers?
Yes, in the original story the Brothers were above LT /Spectre and yet LT/Spectre still managed to warp the heck out of the them
and as a result, they were nearly obliterated in the separation process had Access not helped.

In the follow up story of the same Brothers, the LT/Spectre this time are above them.

This is not my opinion, this is the story according the the Head Handbook Writer of all Marvel handbooks,
and 3 Writers/Artists from the DC vs Marvel mini where the Brothers were introduced,
and Mike Carlin the Executive Editor at DC then. (Mike was what Tom Brevroot is in Marvel now)

This absolute fact means absolutely nothing now ... but it was the story back then in Adv. of the XMen.

abhilegend
^^ Yeesh, ya had to blab my name out with pure degradation. that other person too.

What's with the unprovoked trolling? You don't have attack the poster personally to make your point.

Yes, in the original story the Brothers were above LT /Spectre and yet LT/Spectre still managed to warp the heck out of the them
and as a result, they were nearly obliterated in the separation process had Access not helped.

In the follow up story of the same Brothers, the LT/Spectre this time are above them.

This is not my opinion, this is the story according the the Head Handbook Writer of all Marvel handbooks,
and 3 Writers/Artists from the DC vs Marvel mini where the Brothers were introduced,
and Mike Carlin the Executive Editor at DC then. (Mike was what Tom Brevroot is in Marvel now)

This absolute fact means absolutely nothing now ... but it was the story back then in Adv. of the XMen.
The sheer ego is baffling. You lost, get over it old man.

And yeah, it's pure BS. Unlimited Access flat out contradicts your fantasy. Unless you have the scan where Spectre appeared in that comic explicitly, it's nothing but a homage. No matter who wrote it or edited it.

Mr Master
^^ Still trolling I see. You leave me no choice but to re-post the truth here.

-----------------------------------------------------------

We'll label them the "Marvel" Brothers to make the explanation easier, but they're actually just ... "the Brothers."

Same Brothers from Marvel vs DC.

The Marvel Brothers look exactly like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are locked in an eternal struggle just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

They have the same Name: ... The BROTHERS! ... laughing out loud

The Marvel Brothers battle with swords, just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are blue and red, just like the original Brothers (Marvel & DC)

The Marvel Brothers are guardians of the realities they architected, just like the original Brothers. (Marvel & DC)

-------------------

Coincidence? hm Not imo, but perhaps.

The originals were embodiments, and so are/were the retconned Brothers, and everything else is a perfect copy likewise, proven:

(Marvel vs DC)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17251794_Brothers1.jpg

(Adventures of the X-Men)

http://s3d4.turboimagehost.com/t/17251795_Brothers2.jpg

==================================

This truth above is supported:

This page over at Marvuanapp hasn't been updated since mid 2004,
but at-least until then, this is the Bio of the Retcon BrotherS:

(bio was created by Marvel/DC comic book Writers)

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm

btw. The guy who created Marvunapp is the person who came up with the term "Megaverse"
which Marvel comics and even DC applies to their worlds.

After 2007, Marvel has been referencing a sole Omniverse
with endless representations of 616, so that detail's changed,
but the rest, is right on point with me.

continues below:

Mr Master
-------------------------------------------

In Adventures of the X-Men:

Originally, the story involved the DC and Marvel entirety,
and Mike Carlin, who was currently an Executive Editor at DC,
approved the project, added his ideas and allowed his name to be highlighted.

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453470_Bro1.jpg

-------------------------------------

I used to debate against this, but I later accepted the evidence I investigated for myself,
the Spectre being alluded to being involved, but in the most obvious way:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453471_Bro2.jpg

--------------------------------

Interestingly enough,
I used to think the LT held the ALPHA & OMEGA on the other hand,
but in fact, it was always the BrotherS that ARE the Beginning & the End:

http://s4d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/15453472_Bro3.jpg

"Alpha & Omega revolve on the Wheel of Destiny ...
a Wheel spun by his mighty Hand .. A Hand soon opening
to allow two Brothers to assume their pre-destined roles as architects of new realities."

Wow ... nice!

So the LT undoubtably, imo,
held the power/embodiment/beginning-end ... of Two MegaverseS in one hand.

Which at the time published, (97') was all of Marvel and DC in his hand.

(at-least until 2007 when we officially understood via handbooks Marvel had its own private omniverse)

2005 Handbooks have Marvel and DC as Megaverses, inside a greater Omniverse.
2006 Handbooks really doesn't change that particularly.
2007 Handbooks finally changes that completely.

==================================

So ... how do we know it's TWO separate comic book lines/companies in LT's hand? (below)

Mr Master
-----------------------------------------

The person who wrote the "Brothers" bio (Jeff Christiansen) with the help of 3 writers from DC vs Marvel:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/brothers.htm (Jeff goes by the nickname "Snood"wink

Is the same guy who is "Head Handbook Writer" of the handbook where LT's bio is. (and any handbook from 2004 up) smile

(2006 official handbook of LT's bio)

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/21524614_Jeff.jpg

So, without question, the LT's bio (concerning the Two Megaverses) is referring to Marvel and another Company.

Why? hm

Because in his view, (Jeff) Marvel and DC and other companies are what? ... Megaverses! thumb up

(2004)

"As seen in the DC vs Marvel limited series, the Brothers encompass their entire respective multiverses
(i.e. The Marvel Brother encompasses both the mainstream Marvel universe
and its alternate realities such as Earth-Days of Future past etc.)
It extends beyond just their Multiverses, though,
as realms such as the New Universe, outside of the mainstream Marvel Multiverse, were affected.
However, they do not encompass the entire Omniverse, only DC and Marvel Megaverses.
The Omniverse is the term used to describe all realities and all multiverses,
whereas Megaverse is a term (coined by Snood) which is used to describe all multiverses within one line of comics.
All of it is within the Omniverse, whether or not it is in the comics."

(2005 Handbook description of a Megaverse) Jeff Christiansen feels the same:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497521_Bio_2005-2.jpg

"We have coined the term Megaverse to include realms associating with a particular line of comics"

(2006 Handbook description of a Megaverse) Jeff Christiansen feels the same:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497522_Bio_2006.jpg

---------------------------------------------------

The LT's bio NEVER meant two "megaverses" in Marvel, but instead two separate companies.

SO, without question:

There aren't two megaverses in Marvel.
It's actually two lines of comics according to the guy who wrote it. (Jeff/Snood)

Coincidentally it just happens to be the Brother from DC vs Marvel
corroborated by the writers of DC vs Marvel lol. But whatever.

Mr Master
So for the record, not imo, but in the factual harmony certified in my prior posts,
both DC and Marvel were in cahoots regarding this "Adventures of the X-Men" story.

I never stated that this is relevant Now, I did clearly add, originally or initially, cause that's the truth.

So yea, the LT, the Marvel Brothers have nothing to do with DC Now
and perhaps shortly after the freakin story "Adv. of the X-Men" ... But ...
there is No doubt, that when the comic was published, that was the plot,
and the LT and Spectre (not by name but obviously)
were depicted as being above all that is Marvel and DC. (Brothers)

That aside, even if you didn't accept that to be DC, you still have the LT with Two Comic book lines in his hand.

Or, it was DC since the story's co-author was its "Executive Editor." (editor in chief)

Mike Carlin: (scan below is from Adv. of the X-Men)

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21485164_Brothers_Carlin.jpg

------------------------------

Mike Carlin, the guy who helped write "Adv. of the X-Men," isn't just some writer (rogue or not)
he was actually the Executive Editor of DC ... you know, the guy in charge.

Like Tom Brevoort is for Marvel:

http://s5d3.turboimagehost.com/t1/21517948_TOAA_Exec_Editor.jpg

Which means he's like the Supreme Being of DC. (specifically concerning what takes place on panel)

http://s5d2.turboimagehost.com/t/21484647_mxy7.jpg

The only person above ol' Mike Carlin ...
was the President/Publisher of DC. (Jenette Kahn, who's main concern was sales naturally)

In charge of who/what/where On Panel? = Mike Carlin! ... Just like Brevoort in Marvel.

abhilegend
*yawn*

More copy/paste. Where is "spectre" there? A simple scan where Spectre is named would be suffice. No reason for these useless scans.

And Unlimited Access flat out contradicts your "circumstantial" evidences. I've shown you the scans before. Do you want me to post the scans again?

Mr Master
^^ I can post those UA issues from 98' for ya friend.

It will not aid your unreasonable spite towards me.

The Brothers' status seemed to be retconned, not their history.

Again, only difference in Adv. of the X-Men is that the LT and Spectre are manipulating them, nothing else changed.

I clearly stated, that nothing changed except for the LT and Spectre being portrayed as above them.

Therefore, the Brothers were still the "embodiments" of DC/Marvel in 98' and beyond,
only (in Adv of X-Men) they became LT's & Spectre's b*tch evidently, regardless of being DC/Marvel..

abhilegend
^^ I can post those UA issues from 98' for ya friend.

It will not aid your unreasonable spite towards me.

The Brothers' status seemed to be retconned, not their history.

Again, only difference in Adv. of the X-Men is that the LT and Spectre are manipulating them, nothing else changed.

I clearly stated, that nothing changed except for the LT and Spectre being portrayed as above them.

Therefore, the Brothers were still the "embodiments" of DC/Marvel in 98' and beyond,
only (in Adv of X-Men) they became LT's & Spectre's b*tch evidently, regardless of being DC/Marvel..
Oh really? How is their ranking "retconned" when they are pretty explicitly stated to be the embodiment of both universes and DC VS Marvel was mentioned too where they were FAR above LT? In Adventures the "brothers" were architects of two megaverses. No where they were supposed to be the embodiment of DC and Marvel in entirety.

And how does a comic one year before Unlimited Access retcons it when neither the brothers nor Spectre were actually named there? At best it's a homage.

Mr Master

In Adventures the "brothers" were architects of two megaverses.

No where they were supposed to be the embodiment of DC and Marvel in entirety.
I see. Well then, since you're not paying attention or worse just arguing to argue, we're done.

But to address your ill-info concerning the Brothers: (that was like 5 posts ago, damn) meh, again:

So, without question, the LT's bio (concerning the Two Megaverses) is referring to Marvel and another Company.

Why? hm

Because in his view, (Jeff) Marvel and DC and other companies are what? ... Megaverses! thumb up

(2004)

"As seen in the DC vs Marvel limited series, the Brothers encompass their entire respective multiverses
(i.e. The Marvel Brother encompasses both the mainstream Marvel universe
and its alternate realities such as Earth-Days of Future past etc.)
It extends beyond just their Multiverses, though,
as realms such as the New Universe, outside of the mainstream Marvel Multiverse, were affected.
However, they do not encompass the entire Omniverse, only DC and Marvel Megaverses.
The Omniverse is the term used to describe all realities and all multiverses,
whereas Megaverse is a term (coined by Snood) which is used to describe all multiverses within one line of comics.
All of it is within the Omniverse, whether or not it is in the comics."

(2005 Handbook description of a Megaverse) Jeff Christiansen feels the same:

http://s5d4.turboimagehost.com/t/21497521_Bio_2005-2.jpg

"We have coined the term Megaverse to include realms associating with a particular line of comics"

If not DC, then what other comic book company can they possibly be referring to?

That's not a real question incase you missed its rhetorical nature.

... meh, one way or another, the LT is still holding TWO comic book lines (one is Marvel) in one hand. stoned

abhilegend
I see. Well then, since you're not paying attention or worse just arguing to argue, we're done.

But to address your ill-info concerning the Brothers: (that was like 5 posts ago, damn) meh, again:

If not DC, then what other comic book company can they possibly be referring to?

That's not a real question incase you missed its rhetorical nature.

... meh, one way or another, the LT is still holding TWO comic book lines (one is Marvel) in one hand. stoned
Well seems like you are running from posting a relevant scan again and blaming me for it.

What does a link from a fan site such as Marvunapp and a bio supposed to mean? The "homages" were architects of two mega verses within MU. No where they stated to be architects of DCU or something like that.

I'm still waiting for the scan where "spectre" was mentioned BTW.

It's cute how you think your "fantasies" are facts.

Mr Master

Well seems like you are running from posting a relevant scan again and blaming me for it.
As opposed to your "relevant" scans? erm

What does a link from a fan site such as Marvunapp and a bio supposed to mean?
"fan site" huh.

Every single official Marvel handbook since 2004 directs its readers to visit Marvunapp.

The Marvunapp's author/owner not only has an extensive working career with Marvel comics:

http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix2/christiansenjeff.htm

but Jeff Christiansen is also the Head Handbook Writer/Coordinator of basically all Marvel handbooks since 2004:

It's cute how you think your "fantasies" are facts.
... yeah ... sooo, if you have any further qualms, email one of these people who are responsible for my claims:

Jeff Christiansen (who works for Marvel Comics & is Marvel's Head Handbook Writer)

Ron Marz ... Dan Jurgens ... Claudio Castellini (Writers/Artists of the actual DC vs Marvel mini)

Mike Carlin ... Executive Editor of DC at the time.

---------------------------------

Good day sir.

abhilegend
As opposed to your "relevant" scans? erm I didn't post the scans because I've already shown them to you. No need for repeating the same again. Who didn't write anything in the official bios. Just on his fan site which DC doesn't acknowledges. Meaningless. Meaningless. Yeah, run away like a good boy again when you can't prove anything. Don't try to peddle this BS again, OK?

carver9
Good posts Mr. Masters. Learn something new every day.

abhilegend
Originally posted by carver9
Good posts Mr. Masters. Learn something new every day.
Carver learning new things by copy/pasted posts.

laughing out loud

Prof. T.C McAbe
If those Brothers were approved by DC, Marvel would have been allowed to use the DC Logo on the Book and most important of all the Spectre, they didn't, they could only imply sh1t because it has no official meaning in DC and the person from DC who worked on it did not had the necessary back up from the company to use characters from DC or even their names, that alone tells you that those Brothers can't be the same as DC brother was, like the spectre officially missing. Very simple logic, understandable by the simples child. Wall of texts and the same lies spammed over and over again won't change this. If that's you opinion, it's ok, but don't pretend that you have the authority to decide what is a fact, it's laughable and pretentious.

Edit: And no one is trolling except you. You want to fool others to believe your opinion and people argue against it with common sense. Your spamming and behaviour is actually the trolling.

BeyonderGod
This thread thou.....

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
This thread thou.....

I know. You had the chance to name it 3 Beyonders vs the Ying Yang Twins, and didn't. Most disappoint.

Prof. T.C McAbe
Originally posted by BeyonderGod
This thread thou.....

Sry, but pretending that DC is a Megaverse in the Marvel Omniverse, that was created by the Living Tribunal, based purely by implications of a Marvel comic, is the least intelligent and most biased thing I ever read about comics. Even Carver has a higher level of knowledge and thinking.

DC is an Omniverse of it's own and never was a Megaverse, that is canon.

The Marvel Brothers are like Hyperion. Hyperion or Glads are homages or clons of Superman but they are not Superman, because of copyrights, the same is true for the Marvel Brothers, the "DC-Clone" Brother is not the DC company, not the DC Omniverse, he is just a small Magaverse in the Marvel Onniverse and independent of the DC Omniverse.

But hey, if people want to believe that the Ivory Kings are also now destroying the DC U, because you know it's part of the Marvel Omniverse, then I can just say dur

Blockythe1guy
Bah. The Brothers are confusing as heck.

They were never used again after that X-man comic they was on.

Didn't been said the Beyonders that they beaten LT and friends on a whim? It does sound like they can make the Brothers a run for their money

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Blockythe1guy
Bah. The Brothers are confusing as heck.

They were never used again after that X-man comic they was on.

Didn't been said the Beyonders that they beaten LT and friends on a whim? It does sound like they can make the Brothers a run for their money
They wiped the entire marvel multiverse .....megaverse....omniverse of all cosmic entities.

Time Immemorial
The beyonders win in their realm.

BeyonderGod
Originally posted by Time Immemorial
The beyonders win in their realm.
I have doubts....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.