Current Sentry vs Depowered Tyrant

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Insane Titan
Who wins?

zopzop
"DP" Tyrant.

Stoic
Tyrant

carver9
This thread doesn't change what One Angry said about Sentry and Thanos.

Rezactic
Alright I've wanted to say this for a while but I do not see the hype with DS Sentry, it was cool that he held up half a Celestial but what else makes him so powerful in comparison to guys like Hulk and Thor?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Rezactic
Alright I've wanted to say this for a while but I do not see the hype with DS Sentry, it was cool that he held up half a Celestial but what else makes him so powerful in comparison to guys like Hulk and Thor?

If you're speaking about Thor he KO'd him in 2 hits and once with Heat Vision.

The celestial feat involves Rogue absorbing the power of every hero on Earth including the likes of Hulk and Hyperion, she then used Hulks gamma power to amp all of that then she couldn't stop Exitar. Sentry arrived and either equalled or exceeded what Rogue outputted depending on your belief.

Hopefully this answers what you asked in short.

zom1967
I don`t like the idea of a retroactive character,sentry is very powerful he is about equal to W.B.Hulk.But even depowered Tyrant is sky father level,have to go with Tyrant.He was about to beat Thanos,Can even Sentry beat Thanos?Somehow I don`t think so!

Rezactic
Originally posted by One_Angry_Scot
If you're speaking about Thor he KO'd him in 2 hits and once with Heat Vision.

The celestial feat involves Rogue absorbing the power of every hero on Earth including the likes of Hulk and Hyperion, she then used Hulks gamma power to amp all of that then she couldn't stop Exitar. Sentry arrived and either equalled or exceeded what Rogue outputted depending on your belief.

Hopefully this answers what you asked in short. So does this mean that DS Sentry is stronger than Hulk and Hyperion combined?

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Rezactic
So does this mean that DS Sentry is stronger than Hulk and Hyperion combined?

More than that. More stronger and more powerful than every hero on Earth put together.

One_Angry_Scot
But to be honest even before Sentry lost the Agoraphobia he was capable of defeating by the Void on 2 occasions when he was relatively stable.

Tony Stark
DSENTRY > Full power Tyrant

Sin I AM
Sentry needs a standalone book. It's difficult to gauge his powerset, his.mental faculties. He two pieces Thor but gets owned by a worm. I just cant make myself be impressed by him

One_Angry_Scot
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Sentry needs a standalone book. It's difficult to gauge his powerset, his.mental faculties. He two pieces Thor but gets owned by a worm. I just cant make myself be impressed by him

That worm is a pretty big example of PIS. There was nothing Wasp or Thor could do so Rick putting in the worm is a quick way to get rid of him. Sentry was fast enough to evade it but as we know it is necessary for plot that the part with the worm had to happen.

celeyhyga17
Tyrant wrecks... I think.

Surtur
Tyrant took on a team consisting of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and others. He also took on Thanos and Thanos only survived because he had some orb or something that powered him, but he still lost.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by zopzop
"DP" Tyrant.

thumb up

krisblaze
Originally posted by Surtur
Tyrant took on a team consisting of Silver Surfer, Gladiator, and others. He also took on Thanos and Thanos only survived because he had some orb or something that powered him, but he still lost.

Tyrant wins this, but he had the help of very powerful robot minions for that fight AND their powers were being drained.

Damborgson
The heralds Tyrant wrecked were all weakened. It's more impressive that he had Thanos on the ropes to me.

h1a8
Sentry easily. Has the strength to hurt tyrant while being invincible.

zopzop
Originally posted by Damborgson
The heralds Tyrant wrecked were all weakened. It's more impressive that he had Thanos on the ropes to me.
It's more impressive that he forced an angry and fed Galactus to walk away without his herald, the very same herald he went out of his way to find.

It's even more impressive, when later, Galactus felt he had to feed and prep to take on "DP" Tyrant.

The heralds and prepped Thanos w/Orb were just icing on the cake.

Surtur
Originally posted by krisblaze
Tyrant wins this, but he had the help of very powerful robot minions for that fight AND their powers were being drained.

This might be true, but the Thanos thing still more or less cements his power level.

RealityWarper
Sentry

Damborgson
Originally posted by zopzop
It's more impressive that he forced an angry and fed Galactus to walk away without his herald, the very same herald he went out of his way to find.

It's even more impressive, when later, Galactus felt he had to feed and prep to take on "DP" Tyrant.

The heralds and prepped Thanos w/Orb were just icing on the cake.

Yep, of course the Galactus fight was amazing for Tyrant.

Genii96
Tyrant had galactus on the ropes,he wins easily

Surtur
In which comic did Sentry fight back a hungry Galactus? Or which story arc was it?

-K-M-
In which comic did Sentry fight back a hungry Galactus? Or which story arc was it?

Happened off-panel. It was originally mentioned in sentrys first mini by spider-man and then in dark avengers x-man mentioned it was him and sentry that fought galactus. Nothing of the fight is shown.

Surtur
Which means it isn't really a feat at all then.

Sin I AM
What are people basing a win for sentry off of? Because i see tyrant replicating his feats but not vice versa

Surtur
All in all I think Sentry is very powerful, but considering the way Tyrant treated Thanos..I can't see Sentry winning this fight. Tyrant could not fully kill him because he'd keep reforming, but that is about all he can do in this situation, not die.

ODG
What are people basing a win for sentry off of? Because i see tyrant replicating his feats but not vice versa Not hard to see Tyrant b1tchslap Thor several times over. But being half the equation to stopping Exitar's descent?

I don't see that personally.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
Not hard to see Tyrant b1tchslap Thor several times over. But being half the equation to stopping Exitar's descent?

I don't see that personally.

Celestials are weaksauce tho

ODG
http://www.gabeswebsite.com/images/reaction/disgusted_colin.gif

Sin I AM
Originally posted by ODG
http://www.gabeswebsite.com/images/reaction/disgusted_colin.gif

well its true marvel has jobbed the out for like 4 years now

Tony Stark
This might be true, but the Thanos thing still more or less cements his power level.

DSENTRY demolishes THANOS

Genii96
Celestials are weaksauce tho

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.